Bathroom habits Vol. At Work

Originally Posted by EB4President

1. Will never take a number 2 on the same floor I work. Will always go up or down a level(sometimes 2 or 3 floors)
laugh.gif
 I'm the same way. I interned in the House of Representatives over the summer and was like there is no way in hell I am bumping into any staffers from my office and they hear me dropping a deuce. I worked on the 7th floor and I would go to the 4th or 5th floor of office building I was in and use their bathrooms.

I always flush before im done pissing.. like when im about to be done pissing, I flush so it flushes perfectly... idk why

laugh.gif

I always flush before im done pissing.. like when im about to be done pissing, I flush so it flushes perfectly... idk why

laugh.gif

no point in putting toilet paper on the toilet seat

everyone does it, so its clean to use paper free

I always chuckle inside at those people who are only on your floor to use the restroom. WE SEE YOU, DOGG. Makes me think they must be dropping BOMBS.

I always chuckle inside at those people who are only on your floor to use the restroom. WE SEE YOU, DOGG. Makes me think they must be dropping BOMBS.

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif
lucky mofo (i used to do the same, and idk why either)

my building is a LEEDS Silver certified building (some eco-friendly garbage) which means that we got those stupid waterless urinals so I can't even flush if I wanted to.  Whoever designed those things needs to get punched in the face.  Thank goodness I have perfected the piss launch angle so as not to get even 1 drop of backsplash, but for people who are not as skilled as I am, they end up with pee splattered slacks.  Yes I am Mad. 

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif
lucky mofo (i used to do the same, and idk why either)

my building is a LEEDS Silver certified building (some eco-friendly garbage) which means that we got those stupid waterless urinals so I can't even flush if I wanted to.  Whoever designed those things needs to get punched in the face.  Thank goodness I have perfected the piss launch angle so as not to get even 1 drop of backsplash, but for people who are not as skilled as I am, they end up with pee splattered slacks.  Yes I am Mad. 

I mean I mainly build a tissue fort near the tip of the toilet and put like 2 or 3 of those toilet paper joints on. Sorry for you hating me. But we have multiple bathrooms and stalls and I always leave it looking as good as I found it. It smelling worse.

Dude-I cannot let no1 I work with hear my drop dueces

I mean I mainly build a tissue fort near the tip of the toilet and put like 2 or 3 of those toilet paper joints on. Sorry for you hating me. But we have multiple bathrooms and stalls and I always leave it looking as good as I found it. It smelling worse.

Dude-I cannot let no1 I work with hear my drop dueces

2. I laugh so hard when standing at a urinal and a neighbor(normally senior manager) just farts like it's nothing :Rollin   
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

2. I laugh so hard when standing at a urinal and a neighbor(normally senior manager) just farts like it's nothing :Rollin   
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ people that OD with paper tissue around the seat. It's really not that serious.
THIS.
fact: you dont get germs from "dirty" toilet seats unless you enjoy rubbing your bare %*$ on the reg & then licking your hands right after.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ people that OD with paper tissue around the seat. It's really not that serious.
THIS.
fact: you dont get germs from "dirty" toilet seats unless you enjoy rubbing your bare %*$ on the reg & then licking your hands right after.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
 how u know? my sarcasm meter is broken

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
 how u know? my sarcasm meter is broken

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

roll.gif
roll.gif
 some people are straight up ashamed of taking public dumps..

some of my coworkers and i have the most indepth convos while on the $#!tter 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

roll.gif
roll.gif
 some people are straight up ashamed of taking public dumps..

some of my coworkers and i have the most indepth convos while on the $#!tter 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom