Bathroom habits Vol. At Work

ive been wanting to make a work bathroom related thread...man these people are nasty so $%#$ nasty in my office

its these new consultants we got here and dude before they came on it wasnt that many males in the office on my floor but every since, my whole bathroom experience at work has been a travesty

I cant even begin to put down a fort sum days cuz the bowl is....how do I put this umm decorated!! I refuse to catch the next stall if sumbody is coppin a squat already....I wish they would return the favor but noooo, they waltz in the next one and go to lighting it up...seriously, like $&^%$^ seriously!!!

then they never wash their hands...how we both taking a leak and u just bust out the bathroom and dont head to the sink thats just so disrespectful...this aint no arena, theres no line, imma see u in the hallway, theres doors that have to been open....cmon dawg...

then the cleaning ppl act like its not fine that i pull the trash can close to the door as possible cuz im not letting loose of my paper towels till im outta there lol

man i cud go on but I hate these fools lol

ive been wanting to make a work bathroom related thread...man these people are nasty so $%#$ nasty in my office

its these new consultants we got here and dude before they came on it wasnt that many males in the office on my floor but every since, my whole bathroom experience at work has been a travesty

I cant even begin to put down a fort sum days cuz the bowl is....how do I put this umm decorated!! I refuse to catch the next stall if sumbody is coppin a squat already....I wish they would return the favor but noooo, they waltz in the next one and go to lighting it up...seriously, like $&^%$^ seriously!!!

then they never wash their hands...how we both taking a leak and u just bust out the bathroom and dont head to the sink thats just so disrespectful...this aint no arena, theres no line, imma see u in the hallway, theres doors that have to been open....cmon dawg...

then the cleaning ppl act like its not fine that i pull the trash can close to the door as possible cuz im not letting loose of my paper towels till im outta there lol

I have no bathroom habits at work because i only go at home 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

our office bathroom situations seem way different so its probably not fair to say this but damn do i hate people like you.  I work for a smaller company so our offices dont take up the entire floor of our highrise.  We share the floor (and by default, the floor bathroom) with 2-3 other companies on the same floor.  There is one a-hole on our floor (yet to be determined who) that I refer to as the double +#%% gasket bandit.  There are only 2 stalls in the bathroom.  One is the handicap stall that is has the privacy of being tucked in the corner, and it is very spacious and open.  The 2nd stall is tight as hell.  ATLEAST once every 2 weeks I will walk in there and one of the stalls (usually the handicap stall) is rendered useless by the D-A-G-B.  That fool will lay down no less than 8 seperate +#%% gaskets.  The worst part is HE DOESNT CLEAN UP AFTER HES DONE!  I aint tryin to touch another mans +#%% gasket.  I mean really... who does that?  It's almost like he is teasing the rest of us on the floor.  A double hand double finger F-U to everyone.  Not only is the toilet completely covered in used +#%% gaskets, but he also uses up 2 rolls of TP and leaves his poop behind.  I still dont know how he manages to do that since all the toilets have automatic flush sensors.  Maybe the sensor is blocked by all of the damn paper he is using?

Just typing this out has gotten me all riled up.  I'm effin livid right now.  For the next month, if I ever go to the bathroom and hear someone in the stall, I'm waiting til they come out so I can check.  The day I find the D-A-G-B is the day I will get arrested for kicking him in the belly, then smashing his face into the damn toilet so it can marinate in the mess he left for everyone else.

hahahaha i'll admit it.  sometimes i let the little things get to me, and this really is getting to me.

we've (my coworkers and i) complained to building management about it so they put up signs in the bathroom and inside each stall that say something like "please refrain from using excessive amounts of paper in the toilets as it can create plumbing issues" or something to that effect.  Still the Double *#% Gasket Bandit continues.  My buddy took it a step further and left a very unprofessional message taped to the bathroom mirror that said something like "Hey you inconsiderate bleepety bleep.  How about you learn some bleepin manners and not bleep it up for the rest of us".  Still nothing.  I am full convinced that this dude is doing it just cause he knows it upsets the rest of us on the floor.  Thats why I have to resort to street justice once I find out who it is.  I'm pretty sure that dude will stop once he gets to taste his own doo doo.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

ive been wanting to make a work bathroom related thread...man

This. So many people don't wash their hands and expect to shake hands all day.

our office bathroom situations seem way different so its probably not fair to say this but damn do i hate people like you.  I work for a smaller company so our offices dont take up the entire floor of our highrise.  We share the floor (and by default, the floor bathroom) with 2-3 other companies on the same floor.  There is one a-hole on our floor (yet to be determined who) that I refer to as the double +#%% gasket bandit.  There are only 2 stalls in the bathroom.  One is the handicap stall that is has the privacy of being tucked in the corner, and it is very spacious and open.  The 2nd stall is tight as hell.  ATLEAST once every 2 weeks I will walk in there and one of the stalls (usually the handicap stall) is rendered useless by the D-A-G-B.  That fool will lay down no less than 8 seperate +#%% gaskets.  The worst part is HE DOESNT CLEAN UP AFTER HES DONE!  I aint tryin to touch another mans +#%% gasket.  I mean really... who does that?  It's almost like he is teasing the rest of us on the floor.  A double hand double finger F-U to everyone.  Not only is the toilet completely covered in used +#%% gaskets, but he also uses up 2 rolls of TP and leaves his poop behind.  I still dont know how he manages to do that since all the toilets have automatic flush sensors.  Maybe the sensor is blocked by all of the damn paper he is using?

Just typing this out has gotten me all riled up.  I'm effin livid right now.  For the next month, if I ever go to the bathroom and hear someone in the stall, I'm waiting til they come out so I can check.  The day I find the D-A-G-B is the day I will get arrested for kicking him in the belly, then smashing his face into the damn toilet so it can marinate in the mess he left for everyone else.

hahahaha i'll admit it.  sometimes i let the little things get to me, and this really is getting to me.

we've (my coworkers and i) complained to building management about it so they put up signs in the bathroom and inside each stall that say something like "please refrain from using excessive amounts of paper in the toilets as it can create plumbing issues" or something to that effect.  Still the Double *#% Gasket Bandit continues.  My buddy took it a step further and left a very unprofessional message taped to the bathroom mirror that said something like "Hey you inconsiderate bleepety bleep.  How about you learn some bleepin manners and not bleep it up for the rest of us".  Still nothing.  I am full convinced that this dude is doing it just cause he knows it upsets the rest of us on the floor.  Thats why I have to resort to street justice once I find out who it is.  I'm pretty sure that dude will stop once he gets to taste his own doo doo.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

ive been wanting to make a work bathroom related thread...man

This. So many people don't wash their hands and expect to shake hands all day.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

- this.

- i HATE public bathrooms, and will only use them to take a piss.

....and maybe its something wrong with me but why is it that some people take a dump after every meal? i dont get it. you can always count on every stall in the bathroom being full right after lunch, and i cant stand taking a piss in the bathroom during times like this.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

- this.

- i HATE public bathrooms, and will only use them to take a piss.

....and maybe its something wrong with me but why is it that some people take a dump after every meal? i dont get it. you can always count on every stall in the bathroom being full right after lunch, and i cant stand taking a piss in the bathroom during times like this.

I like to peak through the cracks in the stalls when taking a dump, and see which people aren't washing their hands after doing number 1 or 2.

I like to peak through the cracks in the stalls when taking a dump, and see which people aren't washing their hands after doing number 1 or 2.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i wont lie...im guilty of making a toilet paper birds next on the toilet seat before i sit down....

i wont lie...im guilty of making a toilet paper birds next on the toilet seat before i sit down....

laugh.gif

man I do this too...i never look at those ppl the same....like they kicked my dog or sumtin, just disgusted
laugh.gif

its always the old white dudes in my office

laugh.gif

man I do this too...i never look at those ppl the same....like they kicked my dog or sumtin, just disgusted
laugh.gif

its always the old white dudes in my office

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ people that OD with paper tissue around the seat. It's really not that serious.

Germaphobes get on my !+%+! nerves...acting as if we don't have a damn immune system....smh

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ people that OD with paper tissue around the seat. It's really not that serious.

Germaphobes get on my !+%+! nerves...acting as if we don't have a damn immune system....smh

Mythbusters did a show and found that a light switch is dirtier than a toilet seat. You're better off licking your hand after lifting the seat than after turning on the office's closet light.

Also, the dish cloth/sponge was found to be the dirtiest thing in the house. WAY dirtier with more dangerous bacteria than a toilet seat.

Just sit, drop the kids off, wipe, stand up, wash and leave.

Back
Top Bottom