Bathroom habits Vol. At Work

Grab 2 paper towels, soak 1 with water and hand sanitizer. Wipe the seat and rim with that, then wipe dry with the other. Then i take a seat.

Grab 2 paper towels, soak 1 with water and hand sanitizer. Wipe the seat and rim with that, then wipe dry with the other. Then i take a seat.

I work in a factory and my hands are usually filthy with this stuff called "media" It's like clay with sand grit in it. Takes about 7min to wash off clean. When I gotta piss, I usually hold it till I can't hold it anymore. I put on some disposable gloves, run in the bathroom, piss, take the gloves off and throw them away, and run back out to the work area. It would take too much time to run in bathroom, take 7min to wash hands, go pee, then wash hands again. 

I work in a factory and my hands are usually filthy with this stuff called "media" It's like clay with sand grit in it. Takes about 7min to wash off clean. When I gotta piss, I usually hold it till I can't hold it anymore. I put on some disposable gloves, run in the bathroom, piss, take the gloves off and throw them away, and run back out to the work area. It would take too much time to run in bathroom, take 7min to wash hands, go pee, then wash hands again. 

Back
Top Bottom