Bathroom habits Vol. At Work

I could update this thread every day with the stuff i see (high metabolism drink lots of water im in the bathroom 4-5 times a day)

Walked in this morning dude was 1 whole step from the urinal digging in his crotch.  I walk in and he looks at me with member in hand. I'm like u serious? I looked away immedietly like i had dropped something on the ground

The other day I had just watch "COD Cat Daddy" like 10 times. I went to the bathroom to pee. Balanced it on my pants started dancing in the urinal...completely didn't realize there was a dude two over from me....

Block them haterz like a goalie...pockets guacamole

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

this is all i do.
2wcftro.jpg
u dont happen to work in Century City, CA @ the Wachovia Building do you?

That looks like the work of the double @ss gasket bandit.

this is all i do.
2wcftro.jpg
u dont happen to work in Century City, CA @ the Wachovia Building do you?

That looks like the work of the double @ss gasket bandit.

At work a couple weeks ago in one of the stalls at work... 

df426ca58e18ee9fa73befb96e59c0960c5f81d2_s.jpg

Someone was obviously not impressed LOL.... some females are just straight nasty
indifferent.gif

At work a couple weeks ago in one of the stalls at work... 

df426ca58e18ee9fa73befb96e59c0960c5f81d2_s.jpg

Someone was obviously not impressed LOL.... some females are just straight nasty
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Also, I make sure nobody is in the bathroom when I flush and leave the stall. One time I was in there an extra 15 minutes because people kept walking in.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this sounds exactly like me...

I do this all the time, except one time I just decided to walk out, and there was like one of the people I worked with and dude just like grilled me
laugh.gif
.  Mind you I was on a different floor, and I guess he had a meeting on that floor, but homie didnt speak or anything...I just washed my hands and dipped.  Felt like her was watching me the whole time
roll.gif

Also, I make sure nobody is in the bathroom when I flush and leave the stall. One time I was in there an extra 15 minutes because people kept walking in.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I do this all the time, except one time I just decided to walk out, and there was like one of the people I worked with and dude just like grilled me
laugh.gif
.  Mind you I was on a different floor, and I guess he had a meeting on that floor, but homie didnt speak or anything...I just washed my hands and dipped.  Felt like her was watching me the whole time
roll.gif

Charmin wet wipes for the win...

You mad I'm fresh and clean after the #2?? haha...but seriously...Charmin wet wipes are a godsend.

I also stack toilet paper on the seat.

I also wait until no one is in the bathroom when I'm done to wash my hands.

Charmin wet wipes for the win...

You mad I'm fresh and clean after the #2?? haha...but seriously...Charmin wet wipes are a godsend.

I also stack toilet paper on the seat.

I also wait until no one is in the bathroom when I'm done to wash my hands.

this is all i do.
2wcftro.jpg

so unnecessary..
read up guys:

The reality of public restrooms is they are public and while you will not catch, a sexually transmitted disease from sitting on them you may get sick otherwise. Herpes and the rest of the sexually transmitted diseases are not attainable from toilet seats, simply because they cannot live without a human host for very long. They die within a few minutes of leaving a human body, so they do not last long on a toilet seat or any other surface. A paper toilet seat cover will not help you in this way

The only way you will catch a sexually transmitted disease is if you have sex on the toilet itself with a person who has a disease. Since not too many people care to have sex in public bathrooms, the chance of you catching a sexually transmitted disease off a toilet seat is non-existent even with a paper toilet seat cover. 

Germs, which cause other types of illnesses such as a virsus, can be found upon a toilet seat as well, but it is extremely rare you can catch anything in this way. However, the person before you would have had to wipe the germs on the seat, and you would have to wipe your hands on the seat in the right place. Then you would have to touch your nose or mouth to get the germs inside your body and you would never do that. 

So what good are these paper toilet seat covers to those of us who use them? It provides peace of mind to us, that we will have a clean dry bottom. 

Convenience stores and gas stations, well I never venture into those bathrooms unless it is an emergency because of the dribbles. Dribbles are spots of urine left on the toilet seat by men and women who rush the  urination process leaving a mess. We have all seen them before, you know what I am speaking of. In cases of emergency, I will toss a paper toilet seat covers on the seat itself and use my shoed foot to push around the paper toilet seat covers soaking up the dribbles and kick it into the toilet itself. Then I will toss yet another paper toilet seat covers on the seat for peace of mind. 

The real germs can be found where people touch with their hands such as the faucets, soap dispensers, and doorknobs the paper toilet seat cover will not help here. When you are done washing your hands, use the paper towel to turn off the faucets, and open the door. You can always dispose of the paper towel in a near by garbage can on the outside of the bathroom after you exit. 

If you buy the paper toilet seat covers, keep on purchasing them but please remember they do little more then offer peace of mind to the millions who use them on a daily basis. Source:http://ask.yahoo.com/20060217.html

http://ask.yahoo.com/20060217.html

a person catches more germs from cellphones and remote controls than sitting in a public restroom.

unless of course, you like to play grab+$% with yourself and touch your face shortly after.

this is all i do.
2wcftro.jpg

so unnecessary..
read up guys:

The reality of public restrooms is they are public and while you will not catch, a sexually transmitted disease from sitting on them you may get sick otherwise. Herpes and the rest of the sexually transmitted diseases are not attainable from toilet seats, simply because they cannot live without a human host for very long. They die within a few minutes of leaving a human body, so they do not last long on a toilet seat or any other surface. A paper toilet seat cover will not help you in this way

The only way you will catch a sexually transmitted disease is if you have sex on the toilet itself with a person who has a disease. Since not too many people care to have sex in public bathrooms, the chance of you catching a sexually transmitted disease off a toilet seat is non-existent even with a paper toilet seat cover. 

Germs, which cause other types of illnesses such as a virsus, can be found upon a toilet seat as well, but it is extremely rare you can catch anything in this way. However, the person before you would have had to wipe the germs on the seat, and you would have to wipe your hands on the seat in the right place. Then you would have to touch your nose or mouth to get the germs inside your body and you would never do that. 

So what good are these paper toilet seat covers to those of us who use them? It provides peace of mind to us, that we will have a clean dry bottom. 

Convenience stores and gas stations, well I never venture into those bathrooms unless it is an emergency because of the dribbles. Dribbles are spots of urine left on the toilet seat by men and women who rush the  urination process leaving a mess. We have all seen them before, you know what I am speaking of. In cases of emergency, I will toss a paper toilet seat covers on the seat itself and use my shoed foot to push around the paper toilet seat covers soaking up the dribbles and kick it into the toilet itself. Then I will toss yet another paper toilet seat covers on the seat for peace of mind. 

The real germs can be found where people touch with their hands such as the faucets, soap dispensers, and doorknobs the paper toilet seat cover will not help here. When you are done washing your hands, use the paper towel to turn off the faucets, and open the door. You can always dispose of the paper towel in a near by garbage can on the outside of the bathroom after you exit. 

If you buy the paper toilet seat covers, keep on purchasing them but please remember they do little more then offer peace of mind to the millions who use them on a daily basis. Source:http://ask.yahoo.com/20060217.html

http://ask.yahoo.com/20060217.html

a person catches more germs from cellphones and remote controls than sitting in a public restroom.

unless of course, you like to play grab+$% with yourself and touch your face shortly after.

after my first deployment and +$!@%@%! in a porta john all year long, at time they over flowed, after that deployment it was so easy to drop a load anywhere state side with out the toilet paper fort.

after my first deployment and +$!@%@%! in a porta john all year long, at time they over flowed, after that deployment it was so easy to drop a load anywhere state side with out the toilet paper fort.

when im done with a number 2, if not too obvious, i wait for whoever in the bathroom to leave before washing hands.

not trying to get caught with the awkward "ya im that dude who stunk up this joint" type eye contact.

Spoiler [+]
also layer

nd never use the closest bathroom. (one floor down, up whatever)

when im done with a number 2, if not too obvious, i wait for whoever in the bathroom to leave before washing hands.

not trying to get caught with the awkward "ya im that dude who stunk up this joint" type eye contact.

Spoiler [+]
also layer

nd never use the closest bathroom. (one floor down, up whatever)

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. I'll be done and when I hear someone walk in to take a piss, I'll just stand there waiting for dude to finish up before I make my exit.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. I'll be done and when I hear someone walk in to take a piss, I'll just stand there waiting for dude to finish up before I make my exit.

i work at Johnson and Johnson, we have a crazy anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-tuberculcidial, spray. Joint says if you spray it and leave it for 10mins, it kills the AIDs virus. I just spray that down, let it sit like 30secs and wipe it off, and then poo without the paper. I hate that paper crinkling as I'm getting situated.

i work at Johnson and Johnson, we have a crazy anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-tuberculcidial, spray. Joint says if you spray it and leave it for 10mins, it kills the AIDs virus. I just spray that down, let it sit like 30secs and wipe it off, and then poo without the paper. I hate that paper crinkling as I'm getting situated.

At work I get to use the faculty bathrrom whihc is always clean...
smokin.gif

Oh & finding the clean / rarely used bathroom at school FTW.
glasses.gif

At work I get to use the faculty bathrrom whihc is always clean...
smokin.gif

Oh & finding the clean / rarely used bathroom at school FTW.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom