Bathroom habits Vol. At Work

Originally Posted by proper english

some of my coworkers and i have the most indepth convos while on the $#!tter 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of my homie E
laugh.gif
This dude just be mad free in the restroom. Dude stands in front of the urinal like this:

004-0924104526-pat_down.jpg

talkin about queries and spreadsheets. Other co-worker was like "Yo E you makin love to the pisser?"
roll.gif
!+++#% wylin

Originally Posted by proper english

some of my coworkers and i have the most indepth convos while on the $#!tter 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of my homie E
laugh.gif
This dude just be mad free in the restroom. Dude stands in front of the urinal like this:

004-0924104526-pat_down.jpg

talkin about queries and spreadsheets. Other co-worker was like "Yo E you makin love to the pisser?"
roll.gif
!+++#% wylin

roll.gif
@ gasket bandit.

about 40-50 males [work at a car dealership] share 3 urinals and a TWO toilets at my work. there are others but its "frowned upon" if we use the sales or finance restrooms. theres a few people that are known to not wash there hands after taking a deuce. we try to avoid them like the plague. i mean, i can understand... well i guess accept if some don't wash there hands after taking a piss, but after droppin a load?
sick.gif

Before I handle my business, I always take a wad of paper towels wet it, then put some hand soap on it and wipe down the seat. then i'll dry it off with another wad of dry paper towels, and goes on the 'gasket'. I for one, am for the courtesy flush [cause the only ventilation is the door and a 2x2 vent in the ceiling that has no use]. don't know how dudes at my work be sitting on the can on a 90 degrees day smelling their own feces.

roll.gif
@ gasket bandit.

about 40-50 males [work at a car dealership] share 3 urinals and a TWO toilets at my work. there are others but its "frowned upon" if we use the sales or finance restrooms. theres a few people that are known to not wash there hands after taking a deuce. we try to avoid them like the plague. i mean, i can understand... well i guess accept if some don't wash there hands after taking a piss, but after droppin a load?
sick.gif

Before I handle my business, I always take a wad of paper towels wet it, then put some hand soap on it and wipe down the seat. then i'll dry it off with another wad of dry paper towels, and goes on the 'gasket'. I for one, am for the courtesy flush [cause the only ventilation is the door and a 2x2 vent in the ceiling that has no use]. don't know how dudes at my work be sitting on the can on a 90 degrees day smelling their own feces.

for taking a #2: i take a big wad of TP, wipe the seat several times and dump it directly below where my a-hole will be positioned. this helps prevent splashbacks and muffles the sound of poop hitting water.

for taking a #2: i take a big wad of TP, wipe the seat several times and dump it directly below where my a-hole will be positioned. this helps prevent splashbacks and muffles the sound of poop hitting water.

I dont really have any different habits than I do at home. Go in, do my business, wash my damn hands, and get out.

But this one dude at work, has one of the nastiest habits I've ever seen in a bathroom. Dude comes in after lunch, no shoes on
sick.gif
and proceeds to brush his teeth at the sink. While I can understand brushing your teeth after a meal, what he does next is just wrong. After he starts brushing he will go to the urinal and take a piss, while still brushing
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Thats not the worst part. Mid pissing this dude switches hands and continues brushing/pissing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Like what the *#%+ dude. Really? Where the hell did you grow up that walking into a public bathroom with no shoes on, and brush your teeth while taking a piss at a urinal is ok?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

I dont really have any different habits than I do at home. Go in, do my business, wash my damn hands, and get out.

But this one dude at work, has one of the nastiest habits I've ever seen in a bathroom. Dude comes in after lunch, no shoes on
sick.gif
and proceeds to brush his teeth at the sink. While I can understand brushing your teeth after a meal, what he does next is just wrong. After he starts brushing he will go to the urinal and take a piss, while still brushing
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Thats not the worst part. Mid pissing this dude switches hands and continues brushing/pissing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Like what the *#%+ dude. Really? Where the hell did you grow up that walking into a public bathroom with no shoes on, and brush your teeth while taking a piss at a urinal is ok?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Also, I make sure nobody is in the bathroom when I flush and leave the stall. One time I was in there an extra 15 minutes because people kept walking in.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this sounds exactly like me...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Also, I make sure nobody is in the bathroom when I flush and leave the stall. One time I was in there an extra 15 minutes because people kept walking in.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this sounds exactly like me...

Not really a habit here, but don't you hate those stalls with a giant gap between the hinges? Either you are on the outside or inside the stall it always get awkward when you catch the other person's eye contact through that giant gap....na I mean?

Not really a habit here, but don't you hate those stalls with a giant gap between the hinges? Either you are on the outside or inside the stall it always get awkward when you catch the other person's eye contact through that giant gap....na I mean?

If I absolutely have to drop a #2 in the office bathroom. I take the Lysol disinfected wipes and go to work on the seat, next I drop a layer of TP on the seat and finally I get it over w/ quickly. I'm not sure if any of my steps makes any differences but it gives me peace of mind.

My pet peeve is when grown men leave the stall and/or urinal w/o running any hot water (and soup) on their hands.  As Ed Lover would say...C'mon Son.

If I absolutely have to drop a #2 in the office bathroom. I take the Lysol disinfected wipes and go to work on the seat, next I drop a layer of TP on the seat and finally I get it over w/ quickly. I'm not sure if any of my steps makes any differences but it gives me peace of mind.

My pet peeve is when grown men leave the stall and/or urinal w/o running any hot water (and soup) on their hands.  As Ed Lover would say...C'mon Son.

Well I only wash my hands cuz of pure habit and 'common decency'. However, I always felt like my dizz to be the damn cleanliest part of my body. So why would I wash my hands after touching it? If anything I should be watching my damn hands BEFORE taking a piss. Taking a deuce though....can't believe people wouldn't wash their hands after doing this. Might as well go live with the monkeys on animal planet, be a part of Big Cat Diary.

Well I only wash my hands cuz of pure habit and 'common decency'. However, I always felt like my dizz to be the damn cleanliest part of my body. So why would I wash my hands after touching it? If anything I should be watching my damn hands BEFORE taking a piss. Taking a deuce though....can't believe people wouldn't wash their hands after doing this. Might as well go live with the monkeys on animal planet, be a part of Big Cat Diary.

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

huh.gif

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

huh.gif

I could update this thread every day with the stuff i see (high metabolism drink lots of water im in the bathroom 4-5 times a day)

Walked in this morning dude was 1 whole step from the urinal digging in his crotch.  I walk in and he looks at me with member in hand. I'm like u serious? I looked away immedietly like i had dropped something on the ground

The other day I had just watch "COD Cat Daddy" like 10 times. I went to the bathroom to pee. Balanced it on my pants started dancing in the urinal...completely didn't realize there was a dude two over from me....

Block them haterz like a goalie...pockets guacamole

Back
Top Bottom