Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

Oh sh*t!!!

I am not a fan of Azrael but his bat suit is one of my favorite designs!

Batcave looks dope. I know its nit-picky but dont like the look of Alfred or his voice.
Game is still copped day one tho

Batcave looks dope. I know its nit-picky but dont like the look of Alfred or his voice.
Game is still copped day one tho

Im torn about the Batcave

On the one hand, I have been waiting for stuff like the Batcave to be included so we can experience more of the world theyve created

On the other hand, one of the things I think was so compelling as a game about the first 2, was that the pacing was so intense because you were locked into one environment for just a few hours. Im worried that being able to fast travel back and forth from the cave will disrupt the focus and intensity of being trapped in the asylum or city without all you gear

Still looking forward to it nonetheless. Arkham games havent disappointed me yet. And its the little things that count so much: Degrading bat-suit blew my mind in the first one

I'm gonna say no on the Black Friday sale just because it'll only be about a month new and all the Arkham games are highly rated and sell good so there really is no need to put it on sale so soon. BUT if by any chance it is, it'll be more like $45 rather than $30.

I'm gonna say no on the Black Friday sale just because it'll only be about a month new and all the Arkham games are highly rated and sell good so there really is no need to put it on sale so soon. BUT if by any chance it is, it'll be more like $45 rather than $30.

Arkham city was about a month old and the sale price was 35

I remember because I bought it :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom