Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

geez why cant this come out on next gen systems trying to get rid of my ps3 before labor day 
mean.gif
 or can i some how download and play this on the ps4 or xbox 1

Pretty much. Both asylum and city were in one night too
Yeah., I knew the previous two were in one night. Just seems like my dude Bruce cannot catch a break in the Arkham Universe :lol:

Release date can't come any sooner. Got it marked on the calendar.

It would be awesome if the game actually switches between daytime and nighttime but then again Gotham probably wouldn't look right with a bright sunny day.

Same thing they do in DC Universe Online, Metropolis is always daytime while Gotham is always nighttime.

if i were to not wait for the goty version

how much do you think it would cost to get all the content that doesn't come with the goty version?

anybody who bought the original version of asylum or city, can you help me out. greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Smh, these pre-orders is messin up my scheme to wait til Black Friday to cop most of these games. Can't deal w/ payin retail for games anymore

Batman’s Electoshock gauntlets, 1vs100 Mode and New Game+ Confirmed for Arkham Origins

New information from Creative Director Eric Holmes has surfaced through an interview with VG247. Aside from confirmation that Batman and Joker will be meeting for the first time in Arkham canon, the new shock gauntlets have been detailed as well as the newly revealed “1 vs 100″ mode.

Batman’s new shock gauntlet gadget drastically increasing his attack power and gives him access to new moves. It can be recharged by striking thugs wielding stun batons and is also capable of striking though an enemy’s shield.

A new “1 vs 100″ mode has been revealed. Simply put, it is a survival mode that pits the player (choice of either Batman or Deathstroke) against 100 thugs. Deathstroke plays slower than Batman but makes use of an arsenal of weapons including his bo staff, pistols, and proximity bombs.

It was also confirmed that like Arkham City, there will be be both a ‘hard’ difficulty and a ‘New Game +’ mode.

Eric Holmes has talked to Polygon about the importance of the alternate Batsuits to Arkham Origins.

“Batman has been around for a long time, and people have their favorite variants of Batman. It could be a particular narrative arc or a particular artist’s look, or something like that, and we really wanted to offer people the option to be their Batman.

“It’s visually refreshing, it’s something we’re very proud of. It really puts a very different feeling in it, if you’re one of those many different incarnations of him.

“For example, the [whackiest] one has to be the Adam West costume. But when you put it on [Batman] it’s not Adam West, it’s our character wearing the costume from the TV show. It adds a little bit of goofiness to it, which is fun.”

“Our game is quite serious, our narrative is very serious, and we now take a situation which is somewhat crazy — a man running around in a bat suit, think about it — and we build a narrative that’s actually very serious, and it becomes immersive. His gadgets are very serious and not silly, but these sorts of cautions let you explore other aspects of Batman and kind of change the tone a bit.”

View media item 549593View media item 549594

Just preordered the regular edition. Might upgrade totthe CE

Just preordered the regular edition. Might upgrade totthe CE
How much was the total cost of the regular?
I'm thinking about pre-ordering the regular edition through Bestbuy, for the collectible case, and then returning it right back so I can use the credit for another game.

Back
Top Bottom