Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

I remember getting city + asylum bundle at walmart on BF for $30 the year city was released. These Batman games don't hold value + there is always the future GOTY release around the corner.

Last edited:
^ Looks great! Sucks that gaming shops here in the Philippines still doesn't have this as pre-order

Last edited:
Thats remindes me of H3 Believe. I always like the ones that hit you in the feels kind of.

What do you guys like about the Batman games?
I played the demos but I don't like the combat.

Last edited:
I play the demos but I don't like the combat.

I never beat them, but the combat is the best feature of this series.

Totally forgot about this game SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
^ In Arkham City, I felt like it was a great representation of Gotham. All the little cameos were great too, Deadshot, Mad Hatter, etc. I thought they did a good job of emercing the player into the world too. But I did like the combat system. It was simple yet fluid for me.

Last edited:
I played the demos but I don't like the combat.

For me, it's more than just combat. I do like that I can be a detective and find clues that leads me to solving a particular crime scene or riddle. The combat is great though. Dealing with the different villains like scare crow and Titan joker in arkham asylum. Arkham city was open and let you explored all over.

@championboyz7 @Frank Mucus @antidope
This just summoned me to the thread. This should become a thing for whenever big things happen.

When he jumped out of the Batwing :wow:

These dudes talked too much.

Game looks great though which isnt surprising. I just hope the main story isnt Arkham City short, but with 8 main antagonists, how could it be?

I really want to get it but I have to wait until November.
Same. I'm gonna try for a Black Friday sale on it, after what I saw last year, I wouldnt be surprised if its in there.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping Amazon comes through and gets it to my apt Friday. I got BO2 same day so IDK why I'm worried.

It's going to be a huge pain to platinum this game.

[You just type the @ sign then start typing the person's name. On mobile there's a designated button for it rfx45 rfx45

But what does it do exactly? You said you were summoned, not sure if that was a joke but did you get any pop-up message or something? I just saw the thread get bumped and entered, I didn't get any notifications at all.

Back
Top Bottom