Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

$120 premium bundle coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 includes 9" Joker statue, 80-page art book, glow-in-the-dark map of Gotham City.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced a Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition for North America, Australia, and New Zealand.

The bundle, available only for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, will sell for $120. A European version was announced last week.

The Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition features a 9" Joker statue with LED effects, as well as an 80-page artbook, a Batman Wanted Posted, and a Batwing prototype schematic. In addition, the bundle features a glow-in-the-dark map of Gotham City, a Wayne family photo, and an Assassin's intel dossier.

The premium bundle also packs in various digital offerings, including the 1st Appearance Batman skin, the Deathstroke challenge pack, and a copy of Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics, a feature-length documentary narrated by Lord of the Rings actor Christopher Lee. The movie will only be available in North American versions of the collector's edition.

The PlayStation 3 version of the Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive.

Batman: Arkham Origins is being developed by WB Games Montreal, not series creator Rocksteady Studios. The game's recently announced multiplayer component is being handled by Brink developer Splash Damage.

Will the Batwing/batmobile be available in this game? It would be cool if we could go to the batcave/Wayne Manor.

Also will this be available for the xbox one?

The PlayStation 3 version of the Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive.

I guess that means i'm getting this for the PS3. I got the first 2 games for the 360. I really wish this game was made for the X1/PS4 though.

Man, no Knightfall pack for the 360 :smh:

Still thinking of getting that Collector's edition though.

The first one I got it for the ps3. The second one I got it for the xbox. So this time, I'll get it for the ps3 lol

The first one I got it for the ps3. The second one I got it for the xbox. So this time, I'll get it for the ps3 lol

It looked like the 360 graphics was slightly better than the PS3 but for this game, I am willing to sacrifice it for the extra content.

Last edited:
wonder if they will have the skins as DLC later on, don't really find a need for much of the collectors edition items...

Anybody in the UK want to help me get my hands on that collector's edition?

And yes I am getting the North American one as well :smile:

Downloadable Content/Pre-Order Bonuses:
- Playable Deathstroke: Comes with playable Deathstroke character, two skins and two maps. The Deathstroke pre-order bonus will be available from Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop.
- Knightfall Pack (PS3 exclusive): Comes with two skins for Batman, Knightfall (Azrael) and Adam West, as well as two challenge maps "specific to the Knightfall storyline" and will have "appropriately themed characters and enemies."
- Black Mask Pack (GameStop exclusive, other retailers TBC): This pre-order pack contains two Black-Mask related challenge maps, Black Mask is not playable.
- Batman Legends Skins Pack (JB Hi-Fi Aus exclusive, other retailers TBC): This pre-order pack contains four skins for Batman; Long Halloween, Thrillkiller, Earth 2 and Dark Knight of the Round.

Also, Best Buy has a pre-order bonus but it isn't add on content.
-Pre-Order Batman: Arkham Origins and receive a collectible case for free.
-As a Reward Zone[emoji]174[/emoji] member, get $10 in Reward Certificates when you pre-order Batman: Arkham Origins
View media item 539361
so far this is all the information I could find in regards to pre-order bonuses

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure, it's not listed on the website. I do know that GameStop is also offering the Deathstroke DLC so it's not exclusive to Amazon or anything, it could very well be part of Best Buy's pre order for all I know. Looking that up now as I type this.

Edit: I found it on the website, Deathstroke is pretty much confirmed for most retailers.

Last edited:
wonder if they will have the skins as DLC later on, don't really find a need for much of the collectors edition items...
If you're willing to wait a bit. The GOTY version of Origins will have all the DLC bundled together.

Only issue I have with the steelbook is that it's a G1 size (DVD), all my other steelbooks are G2 (blu-ray). Other than that I would love to get my hands on a copy.
Like I said earlier, if anyone in this thread is from the UK or can help me get a hold of the UK edition it would be greatly appreciated. Shoot me a PM.

nthat.gif

Let me get this straight though, all this is suppose to be in the span of one night correct?

Back
Top Bottom