Batman Beyond Movie?

:lol: @ that bad ps. They put bat airs on an iron man suit that was mostly shadowed.

Think I posted in here but I'd really like to see this. Doubt it happens or at least any time soon.

come on WB please come out with a batman beyond movie or at least a new cartoon for it
I would be happy with another animated movie or new episodes. They ended the cartoon too soon. They could've kept going for a few more seasons.

A Batman Beyond will be hard to sell. I notice this with NT but most here just like these concepts because of the cartoon and without it, no one would even care about Terry Mcginnis. Those cartoon has huge influence in this forum, I mean people were wondering why there was a white guy playing Green Lantern in the movie because the JLA cartoon had a black guy play GL. :lol:

It barely has any comic book presence and were/are just done as a mini-series. Batman Beyond popularity is pretty much limited to that cartoon to most of the public, it just isn't big enough in my point of view not to mention it is set in the future and those tends to cost a lot to make and crappy.

The closest thing to a Batman Beyond movie you'll ever see is the small chance DC-Animated decides to make one of their feature length films a Batman Beyond flick. I doubt that would happen, but you never know.

Since we're on the subject of movies and cartoons, why has Nightwing never gotten any love? Seems like he got more attention when he was Robin then when he branched off and did his own thing. He has a cool costume and backstory. A well done cartoon in the 90's or early 00's might've been good for the character.

Have Adam West play old Bruce Wayne again even though he's 84.

Works for me :smokin

I can't see any other interpretation of Batman being better than Nolan's.

I'd like to see someone try though. If someone else can top that, it's gon' be all good.

Since we're on the subject of movies and cartoons, why has Nightwing never gotten any love? Seems like he got more attention when he was Robin then when he branched off and did his own thing. He has a cool costume and backstory. A well done cartoon in the 90's or early 00's might've been good for the character.

My assumption is that NIghtwing was never big as a solo charachter. He was cool, but he got more love as the leader of the Titans than just a solo hero. Speaking of Titans, a Teen Titans movie would be dope. THE JUDAS CONTRACT!

Last edited:
A Batman Beyond will be hard to sell. I notice this with NT but most here just like these concepts because of the cartoon and without it, no one would even care about Terry Mcginnis. Those cartoon has huge influence in this forum, I mean people were wondering why there was a white guy playing Green Lantern in the movie because the JLA cartoon had a black guy play GL. :lol:

It barely has any comic book presence and were/are just done as a mini-series. Batman Beyond popularity is pretty much limited to that cartoon to most of the public, it just isn't big enough in my point of view not to mention it is set in the future and those tends to cost a lot to make and crappy.

The closest thing to a Batman Beyond movie you'll ever see is the small chance DC-Animated decides to make one of their feature length films a Batman Beyond flick. I doubt that would happen, but you never know.

Ehh. If Marvel could make people care about Ironman I know DC could do a Batman Beyond movie.

Ehh. If Marvel could make people care about Ironman I know DC could do a Batman Beyond movie.

It'll have to be set in the future kind of like Star Wars or the new Total Recall and really the chances of DC doing something good outside of the Batman franchise with Nolan is a disaster waiting to happen. I mean I have big hopes and very excited for Man of Steel with Snyder and Nolan godfathering it but there is still that hanging feeling and doubt in the back of my mind after the Green Lantern film sucked so much.

Nolan would make batman beyond so good. Just imagining it makes me excited

^ Yep.

Could you imagine the soundtrack? My dream collaboration would be to have Hans Zimmer work with Daft Punk; the unlimited possibilities where they can take it!

A Teen Titans movie cooooould be so sick. I think it would be strange though for the leading cast to look/ be so young, might turn people off.

Those characters though in live action......wooo, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven!!!??

It's like trying to think of a new color or like a round square, can't fathom it!!

I'd like it to happen though
smokin.gif
   i have to disagree. if you really think about it nolan was very against some of the things that make batman what he is. including robin. throwing in a robin at the end of the last movie was cool but didnt follow the original at all. and as much as i like bale, he wasnt the one i thought they would choose. batman is huge. bale isnt really all that big. though i still give the movie a 10 out of 10. i dont think it would be impossible to put more of the original story in there and now make another great batman movie.

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="durty pancakes" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/502254/batman-beyond-movie/40_20#post_17120537[/URL]"]
It's like trying to think of a new color or like a round square, can't fathom it!!

I'd like it to happen though :smokin

i have to disagree. if you really think about it nolan was very against some of the things that make batman what he is. including robin. throwing in a robin at the end of the last movie was cool but didnt follow the original at all. and as much as i like bale, he wasnt the one i thought they would choose. batman is huge. bale isnt really all that big. though i still give the movie a 10 out of 10. i dont think it would be impossible to put more of the original story in there and now make another great batman movie.

[/quote]

How are you going to make a Batman that is wearing an IronMan suit in Nolans Batverse? As mentioned before, Batman Beyond is pretty much an IronMan version of Batman, even his mask covers his whole face though I am not really sure how he actually talks and opens his mouth with that suit on. :lol: Such an armor just doesn't exist in Nolans Batverse.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure they did that with that movie that revealed Terry is Batman's son due to Wahler taking Bruce's DNA and putting it in to his dad to put in to his mom or just in to his mom's in the future.

Reason why you won't see more is cuz there aren't a whole lot of classic BB comic book stories and all of the DC animated films are based off a comic story for the most part. They'd basically be taking a risk to make a great story from scratch. There's a clear difference behind the hype for TDKR animated movie and one just made up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom