batman trilogy >..............

still one of my favorite batman flicks :smokin

my problem is mainly with the story.
1. Luke going off alone for a few months and becoming an adequate jedi out of the blue.
2. Randomly leaving Han with jaba for months, only to do some stupid plan that gets leia caught, instead of just having the rebel alliance go in and get 1 of the alliance heros
3.Ewoks
4. The Empire leaving the same weakspot in the death star and not having the majority of their troops on Endor
5. how the emperor was handled
etc.

I agree. Jedi was a weak followup to Empire and was a major letdown

Godfather was never a trilogy.

This. I never saw the 3rd one because everyone trashes it and I only think about the first 2 whenever Godfather is mentioned

When I think about trilogies it seems like the 2nd movie is usually the best and the 3rd can't live up to it....Godfather, Back to the Future, LOTR, Star Wars, Nolan's Batman, Beverly Hills Cop

That doesnt even make sense...How do you agree if you never even seen the 3rd one for yourself?

Last edited:
damm you guys sound like a bunch of flamboyant fan boys
hating on Bruce Wayne game

really stars wars is gay mane.

Last edited:
But see there was a pit he fell in in the first one...and he climbed out in the last one. That smart.

Batman > everything

But for real, it'd be only be fair comparing this to the Spider-man trilogy, which is actually closer film for film than most people would wanna admit.

A lot of what knocks the first Spider-man down is the cgi and the Green Goblin's costume design. Outside of that, it's a great first movie. The Dark Knight has the Joker, but Spider-man 2 is still top 3 or 4 greatest comic book films. And even though it's crazy easy to point out emo Peter Parker dancing and how badly they casted Eddie Brock with Topher Grace (Maggie Gyllenhaal :nerd:), there's still enough there (Sandman, Uncle Ben, James Franco, the big construction site action scene and some of the purely venom scenes) that this is still a strong comic trilogy, and the closest one to Nolan's Batman imo.

And that's coming from someone who hates Spider-man 3.

really i understand LOTR.
Godfather 1 and 2 were masterpiece but the 3rd one was wack.
batman was good since the beginning and look at the epic conclusion. their acting and action the story too damm good my sons

Real Godfather fans know not to speak of part 3 as an actual part of the "series"

Let's forget that movie even existed.

This is like saying Kobe > Phelps.

It just doesn't add up

In NO way shape or form is Batman comparable to the Godfather

Both TREMENDOUS movies, and let's just leave it at that.

Last edited:
But see there was a pit he fell in in the first one...and he climbed out in the last one. That smart.

Batman > everything

But for real, it'd be only be fair comparing this to the Spider-man trilogy, which is actually closer film for film than most people would wanna admit.

A lot of what knocks the first Spider-man down is the cgi and the Green Goblin's costume design. Outside of that, it's a great first movie. The Dark Knight has the Joker, but Spider-man 2 is still top 3 or 4 greatest comic book films. And even though it's crazy easy to point out emo Peter Parker dancing and how badly they casted Eddie Brock with Topher Grace (Maggie Gyllenhaal :nerd:), there's still enough there (Sandman, Uncle Ben, James Franco, the big construction site action scene and some of the purely venom scenes) that this is still a strong comic trilogy, and the closest one to Nolan's Batman imo.

I like the XMen series as a better comparison

Godfather I and II are incredible films, III :smh:, yeah let's not mention it.

The Batman trilogy is great, but people are insane to put it on the pedestal with the "...hands down" tag to it.

Lord of the Rings trilogy is still the best trilogy personally.

Followed by: The Godfather, Batman (Nolan), Indiana Jones, Back to the Future and the Matrix. *no particular order*

I don't consider Star Wars a trilogy, the prequels made it a series.

First I'm like toy story trilogy but now I'm leaning towards Rush Hour trilogy[br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br]not srs

Batman > everything

I like the XMen series as a better comparison
Spider-man 3 had elements and a casting that didn't work. X3 is an insult to film and by Brett Rattner.

Back
Top Bottom