Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

Without Congress, no he can not

No shade, It is one thing to not be up on politics, I can get that. However, this is basic civics you're getting wrong.

He can't just do these things unilaterally

Just like the president can't go to war without congress?

I know about congress. Has Obama even suggested it? He had a task force that left out some key components and did nothing with it.

More smoke and mirrors, we'll have a task force in to the police. And then do what?

My point that is doing almost everything within his power.

And are alluding to the Iraq War? If so, that is terrible example to be using given how badly that blew up in America's faces and secondly, Congress did vote in favor of military action.

Maybe you should be focusing you anger on why doesn't Congress do something about it.

-Even if Obama did try your suggestion, Congress and the courts would shut him down.

Last edited:
2 snipers in dallas disappeared.
Yellow bone shorty hasnt been seen or heard from.

Baton rouge cops STILL havent been charged.
What about doggythat killed philandro?

Cops ainy tryna change polices or tactics. Yall want the president to weigh on this why? Cops meed to be held accountable point blank.

And are alluding to the Iraq War? If so, that is terrible example to be using given how badly that blew up in America's faces and secondly, Congress did vote in favor of military action.

Maybe you should be focusing you anger on why doesn't Congress do something about it.

-Even if Obama did try your suggestion, Congress and the courts would shut him down.

The issue is he doesn't even try.

That's why they keep bringing up leadership, because they look at him as being weak.

After seven plus years he still hasn't realized they don't like him and will never like him, so why try to appease them.

Try to do something and let the people or history be the judge later. Not do nothing, for fear of not getting it done.

He can tell eric holder to make an example out of one of these clowns just like judges and prosecutors do us every other day. Quit giving every last one of them the benefit of the doubt.

Eric Holder isn't even the Attorney General anymore famb

He hasn't been the Attorney General for over a year.

Regardless who it is, point still stands.

You he can tell Loretta Lynch to go after one of these policemen, but she will still have to get a conviction.

Eric Holder went to Ferguson trying to make an example of Darren Wilson, he couldn't because he didn't have enough evidence. So he exposed the police department instead.

Things are easier said than done.

Im not as sure of that as you seem to be. Hundreds of people killed and theres never enough evidence. Civilians get convicted on far less. Because holders black doesnt mean he isnt operating under the rules of white supremacy. Hence the, "make an example" as opposed to by the book prosecution of police. Obviously they have the deck stacked in their favor when it comes to criminal proceedings, time to turn the tables. Whats the alternative from a political standpoint. Hillary or trump sure as **** arent gonna stick their neck out to get it done.

That was very weird. It's like once the Dallas shooter was killed, they just swept everything else under the rug. The Mercedes that was speeding away, and the "3 suspects in custody", including a female. Have they been brought up on any charges? Are those supposed suspects even real? The "second sniper"...where exactly is he, if there was even a second sniper? They just killed the Dallas shooter, had that corny "Please Be Nice To The Police" town hall meeting, and left it at that.

That was very weird. It's like once the Dallas shooter was killed, they just swept everything else under the rug. The Mercedes that was speeding away, and the "3 suspects in custody", including a female. Have they been brought up on any charges? Are those supposed suspects even real? The "second sniper"...where exactly is he, if there was even a second sniper? They just killed the Dallas shooter, had that corny "Please Be Nice To The Police" town hall meeting, and left it at that.

***** a set up man, black folks gonna be in gitmo soon.

Reddit said an eyewitness had video of 3 shooters in BR, we'll see how this plays out.

The issue is he doesn't even try.

That's why they keep bringing up leadership, because they look at him as being weak.

After seven plus years he still hasn't realized they don't like him and will never like him, so why try to appease them.

Try to do something and let the people or history be the judge later. Not do nothing, for fear of not getting it done.

The issue is, he does, he just doesn't have the power to do much more.

You can suggest he violate the constitution, but unless he turns dictator tomorrow, he can't get your suggestion through.

Congress will overturn him, local government will sure, state governments will sue, Congress will sue, and not even the most authoritarian democratic judge will allow the President to unilaterally great a new government program, fund it, and impose new law on state governments.

I feel your frustration, I want something down to, but I'm not given defending Obama on some political steez, this is civics. The anger should be focused on Congress.

Cops killing black men for sport isn't an Obama issue.
Put pressure on our local and state government to put an end to it.
Obama can back a movement, but he can't start one.

***** a set up man, black folks gonna be in gitmo soon.

Reddit said an eyewitness had video of 3 shooters in BR, we'll see how this plays out.

Getting me and my daughter out before then, I didn't think shhh would hit the fan so quick, but I've been saying it for years. My passport been ready, I should've never came back in the first place.

He can tell eric holder to make an example out of one of these clowns just like judges and prosecutors do us every other day. Quit giving every last one of them the benefit of the doubt.

Eric Holder isn't even the Attorney General anymore famb

He hasn't been the Attorney General for over a year.

Regardless who it is, point still stands.

You he can tell Loretta Lynch to go after one of these policemen, but she will still have to get a conviction.

Eric Holder went to Ferguson trying to make an example of Darren Wilson, he couldn't because he didn't have enough evidence. So he exposed the police department instead.

Things are easier said than done.

Im not as sure of that as you seem to be. Hundreds of people killed and theres never enough evidence. Civilians get convicted on far less. Because holders black doesnt mean he isnt operating under the rules of white supremacy. Hence the, "make an example" as opposed to by the book prosecution of police. Obviously they have the deck stacked in their favor when it comes to criminal proceedings, time to turn the tables. Whats the alternative from a political standpoint. Hillary or trump sure as **** arent gonna stick their neck out to get it done.

I agree Obama should make Lynch go all in on one of these fools.

But it has to be the right on, you do it to the wrong one and they get off it only adds to the rhetoric that they are making things up.

A federal indictment would be a hollow victory without a conviction.

Something of this caliber needs to be done LOCALLY as ever jurisdiction is different and doesn't face the same challenges. Speak to your local representative to help create new legislation and be the CHANGE that you desire. Stop sitting on the sidelines waiting or asking somebody else to take care of something of a problem that you see and recognize and get involved in your community.

Last edited:
i hate the inconsistency. one side is ok with black youth being murdered but can't question a cop. the other side is ok with cops being murdered.

like the whole premise is that you can't judge a whole group based on a couple people but you wanna turn around and do it to the other side. and even if we are ok with intellectual dishonesty, the bottom line is that these actions are about as counterproductive as isis blowing people up.

also information is out there. some of you raising conspiracy theories when reading 5 minutes of news would answer your questions.

Last edited:
So 2 other people were captured across the Mississippi River from BR? Who are they and why is nobody talking about them?

However, can the public handle the reaction black men are having, especially men who are ex military, to police brutality? They are in essence using the tactics that was taught to them by the the military and using it against a very militarized institution which are police. So, before most people where pro military and pro cops but what becomes of the conversation when it's principled military against cops?

Very interesting.

Excellent post. Reminded me of Hitler's
Night of the Long Knives (1934).

I still dont see how people feel for these cops bein killed.

Same people crying that cops being killed arent the answer are the same.ones that are justifying any and every civilian killin by a punk *** police officer.

Dudes really never have encountered cops in negative ways, or crooked cops for that matter.

**** em all.

We got familys too

We innocent too

We got thinfs goin on in our lifes too

Why should we be determined if it was right or wrong????

Yup :nerd:

So this was posted in another thread.

http://ktla.com/2016/07/17/clevelan...rry-after-baton-rouge-shootings-ahead-of-rnc/

And in that article is this:

“We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something — I don’t care if it’s constitutional or not at this point,” Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, told CNN.

Is that weird to yall too? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom