Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

Yup :nerd:

So this was posted in another thread.

http://ktla.com/2016/07/17/clevelan...rry-after-baton-rouge-shootings-ahead-of-rnc/

And in that article is this:

“We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something — I don’t care if it’s constitutional or not at this point,” Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, told CNN.

Is that weird to yall too? :nerd:

Kaisch, a republican, already told them he can't and would do that. That governors just can't arbitrarily suspend laws like that.

Yup :nerd:

So this was posted in another thread.

http://ktla.com/2016/07/17/clevelan...rry-after-baton-rouge-shootings-ahead-of-rnc/

And in that article is this:

“We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something — I don’t care if it’s constitutional or not at this point,” Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, told CNN.

Is that weird to yall too? :nerd:

Kaisch, a republican, already told them he can't and would do that. That governors just can't arbitrarily suspend laws like that.

Yeah I didn't expect him to comply, but it's weird to me that these dudes are openly saying stuff like that now.

13700010_10208172102718066_8542798883256539236_n.jpg

This makes me sad :frown:

13700010_10208172102718066_8542798883256539236_n.jpg

This makes me sad :frown:

Damn shame. Seems like it's the cops like him that end up getting killed, yet the scum *** officers are still out on the beat looking to commit their next apparently legalized murder.

gavin-long-twitter-71.jpg

this shooter's rhetoric sounds like some of da stuff i hear here...

And for every 1 view like his on here, you have a host of undercover klansmen on this very same board

Last edited:
I still dont see how people feel for these cops bein killed.

Same people crying that cops being killed arent the answer are the same.ones that are justifying any and every civilian killin by a punk *** police officer.

Dudes really never have encountered cops in negative ways, or crooked cops for that matter.

**** em all.

We got familys too

We innocent too

We got thinfs goin on in our lifes too

Why should we be determined if it was right or wrong????

There are Black criminals that deserve to be shot by police in the world.

So does that mean me and my kid deserve to die because we are all Black if we get shot tonight?

wow, didn't realize Montrell Jackson was one of the victims. One of the saddest and most tragic things I've seen in a while.

We should be talking about him and not the piece of **** cops killing innocent youth or the piece of **** cop killers.

He's the victim of both sides of this.

What a shame.

Those not feeling any pity for the victims of today should go tell that to his daughter.

Those not feeling any pity for the victims of today should go tell that to his daughter.
the cops don't feel pity to any of their victims and their families

or any of the other people they terrorize day in and day out

matter of fact they lie about it to protect their killers

Last edited:
the cops don't feel pity to any of their victims and their families
or any of the other people they terrorize day in and day out

matter of fact they lie about it to protect their killers
*shrug* u ain't lying

YouTube took the video down..

once its on da Internet it'll be there forever...im sure u can find it.

bottomline is homeboy was a supremacist extremist..of da kind that wasn't white.

You're really thirsting to push this black supremacist talking point.

Then we have this

gavin-long-twitter-71.jpg

this shooter's rhetoric sounds like some of da stuff i hear here...

Care to have some guts and name names of who on NT is spitting black supremacist rhetoric?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom