Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by moe200069

somewhere this guy is reading this thread and hoping that no one mentions his wannabe ryan leaf jr.-self

a_smith.jpg

i will forever question the 49ers front office for wasting a #1 pick on this guy. how much is he getting paid to sit on the bench and consume the oxygen of other players who need it?
ddue took a pay cut i believe

i wish dude would get cut period.
mad.gif

Some of you guys are really stupid.

Aaron Rodgers?
roll.gif
(Hater.)

Romo can turn the ball over at times, but he's led his team to the playoffs. I'm sure there are about 10 or more teams who would take him if he was cutright at this very moment. Favre turned the ball over a lot in his career...and he's a top 10-15 QB of all time. You'll just have to live with it. Himbeing able to win a playoff game is another thing though.

And Cutler shouldn't be in this discussion, period. The guy threw 2 TD's against the Steelers (the best defense in the league last year and defendingchamps) today with no turnovers and he won us the game even though everyone except Johnny Knox and Robbie Gould were absolutely terrible. I don't know whatmakes him in contention for the worst QB after he just had a great game. Makes a lot of sense by NT standards, I guess.

Anyway, I believe the worst quarterback in the NFL is Byron Leftwich. Freeman should be starting over his bum @#%.

erin rogers is 5-11 as a starter ... ... ... he consistently loses games ... 2-8 in games decided by 7 points or less ...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yay! Nobody said Marc Bulger.

Jamarcus is decent.

I'd give worst to Jake Delhomme and Tony Romo.

I thought the Rams got demoted to the USFL?

I wouldn't mention Stafford he is a rookie who has only played 2 games give him a chance or maybe a few seasons. not everyone is joe flacco or matt ryan

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

your a moron lil star

if you hate romo so much why you root for the boys ? god can only imagine you in the 5-11 days

romo aint that bad he still young and learning but he cant throw the pics. he is why we lost , i think this year he gets it when it counts.

Keep tell yaself done. Romo has had 3-4 years to get it done late in the season and in the playoffs. Look at all the talent he had around him the past coupleof years and he still couldn't get it done. Dude is a liability

wow, 4 pages deep and no one has mentioned Brady....

Yeah I know he hasn't had many games under his belt but, things are not looking good for my Brownies this year.....(Once Again)

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I wouldn't mention Stafford he is a rookie who has only played 2 games give him a chance or maybe a few seasons. not everyone is joe flacco or matt ryan
or mark sanchez
we will see about him when the season is over. right now he is lookin real nice

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

erin rogers is 5-11 as a starter ... ... ... he consistently loses games ... 2-8 in games decided by 7 points or less ...

its Aaron With an A.

If u saw the Pack Last year there D was Extremely hurt and had good numbers and its only his seconds year as a starter. Tony Romo just doesnt really suck ITSMORE LIKE CHOKE. HE prolly though it was a playoff game
roll.gif

you do realize your number 4 has only played 2 NFL games in his whole career, right?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

you think they would have been better without him? Only 3 other guys had more yards and td's.

laugh.gif
Time after time Rodgers got the ball in the endzone and took the lead in the 4th quarter only to have the defense give it away.

erin rodgers >> your girl tonya romo

after watching Chiefs v Raiders in person yesterday, my vote is for JaMarcus Russell. he is very inaccurate, inconsistent and struggles reading defenses

Brady Quinn has the worst footwork I've seen in a while. He gets 4-5 seconds to find a receiver and still gets sacked(hence the picture)

xlcv9j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom