Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Word, Quinn drops back, tap dances, and then gets sacked.
laugh.gif

Russell is horrendous though

at aaron rodgers being on the list....wow, u HATER....dude is gonna be one of the best in the league, u bum....

I don't think JaMarcus can be called a bust yet, look at terry bradshaw and joe namath, they had HORRENDOUS completion percentages and they threw a lot ofpicks but they always got the job done and won games,those dudes just simply had "IT"... not saying jamarcus is going to be the next terry bradshawbut I don't think anybody can call him a bust yet.

oh and btw I still think al davis should have drafted peterson instead of russell, just imagine him with our blocking and running scheme
eek.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by Troponin C

alex-smith.jpg

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
dude looks like a dead animal with some vultures poking at him. but as much as i dont like alex smith, i can't blame his football-ineptness all on him. he came to a 49ers team with no talent on both offense and defense, weak coaching, and a franchise working towards just STARTING their rebuilding. i'll blame this picture on the offensive line though, come on, any QB with Kwame Harris blocking is destined to be eating dirt.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I personally believe this is why JaMarcus is so damn inaccurate. He's outthere playing like Kwame is still blocking for him. Kwame was lettin EVERYBODY murk Russell last year.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I thought J.Russel had potential, but
smh.gif
either he's in the wrong system or he's just plain garbage......7/24 for 109 yards
indifferent.gif
Someones finally staying awake during english class...
nerd.gif

smh at the jamarcus hate in here, he isn't that damn bad. He doesn't play well against the chiefs or chargers ever that's why he's been playingso +$@+!% so far for whatever reason they gameplan well against him. Just wait till he plays the broncos and wait till he gets chaz schillens back, he'sgonna be a beast mark my word. Jamarcus will take oak to the playoffs and he will start improving his play.
I don't know about you "raider fans" but I know he will be a beast and I have faith in him. %@%% the haters, its raider nation #!!++**.
http://www.youtube.com/v/4iByBO8aZ0g&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/4iByBO8aZ0g&hl=en&fs=1&

Russell is awful....not even close. He led a game winning drive over the Chiefs, nuff said.

8692502e74a08173a27654584cc7eaa354b43ba.jpg
>
06135c10e9dba8f41cc3a09a65b7abe42d7f1aa.jpg

laugh.gif
@ that jamarcus russell highlight film.
pathetic ##+ raider fans can't even man up and admit they got a bust.
At least most of us 9er fans knew after a few seasons that alex smith was going to be a bust.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

How cute, they have a mixtape on every pass Russell has completed in his career..
My favorite is the 4 yard crossing route he completed at the 2 minute mark.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
@ that jamarcus russell highlight film.
pathetic ##+ raider fans can't even man up and admit they got a bust.
At least most of us 9er fans knew after a few seasons that alex smith was going to be a bust.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Us Raider fans just feel like it simply hasn't been long enough to declare him a bust. The guy has started 18 NFL games. He has the potential to dospecial things, but he definitely has to improve his medium-range passing. Getting Schillens back will definitely help him though... he's gonna be ourgo-to WR.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I thought J.Russel had potential, but
smh.gif
either he's in the wrong system or he's just plain garbage......7/24 for 109 yards
indifferent.gif
Someones finally staying awake during english class...
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Warrior

smh at the jamarcus hate in here, he isn't that damn bad. He doesn't play well against the chiefs or chargers ever that's why he's been playing so +$@+!% so far for whatever reason they gameplan well against him. Just wait till he plays the broncos and wait till he gets chaz schillens back, he's gonna be a beast mark my word. Jamarcus will take oak to the playoffs and he will start improving his play.
I don't know about you "raider fans" but I know he will be a beast and I have faith in him. %@%% the haters, its raider nation #!!++**.
http://www.youtube.com/v/4iByBO8aZ0g&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/4iByBO8aZ0g&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/4iByBO8aZ0g&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/4iByBO8aZ0g&hl=en&fs=1&
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Russell is HANDS DOWN the worst QB in the league. Mini Daunte Culpepper with worse stats.

you 49er fans are always up the raiders and their fans +!*+#. its pretty amusing but i dont get it.

and no im not here to defend jamarcus but i dont get why you guys are so worried it

I'm glad J. Campbell is on the list but it doesn't seem like too many people are co-signing. Yesterday proved it is for the most part play calling.

I think if he had the same skill set he has with the clock that Russell plays with he'd be good money. Russell gets the ball off.

Jamarcus Russell is just plan garbage. He gets the ball away in time, has people wide open in the flat and just throws it into the dirt. I never saw anythinglike it.

Actually, Russell is worse than Leftwich. So he's the worst QB in the NFL. He has a cannon, he is athletically gifted, yet his fundamentals are piss poor.I was a fan of his during his LSU days and thought he was gonna be a good QB...he has yet to prove me right.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

How cute, they have a mixtape on every pass Russell has completed in his career..
My favorite is the 4 yard crossing route he completed at the 2 minute mark.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ dudes saying Rogers.. Right now he'd be the 6th QB I'd take

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

erin rogers is 5-11 as a starter ... ... ... he consistently loses games ... 2-8 in games decided by 7 points or less ...

Dude your football knowledge is a joke... how is that statistic his fault? The defense collapsed like a wet paper towel last year. Rodgers gave the Pack everychance to succeed last year with 28 TDs and 13 INTs along with the 3rd best passer rating in the NFC
roll.gif
step your NFL knowledge up homie, Rodgers belongs nowhere near this thread.

Jamarcus Russel is in the bottom 5. He's getting better though

I know it must be frustrating for ******** fans to watch Jason Campbell consistently not make plays every week.

Off topic, but all jokes aside, is Jonathan Crompton the worst starting D1 QB in college football right now? Dude is horrific

damni just watched the replay of oaklands game ... russel is definitely giving romo a run for his money ...

Back
Top Bottom