Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I thought J.Russel had potential, but
smh.gif
either he's in the wrong system or he's just plain garbage......7/24 for 109 yards
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Brady Quinn has the worst footwork I've seen in a while. He gets 4-5 seconds to find a receiver and still gets sacked(hence the picture)

xlcv9j.jpg
Nice to see 715 in the black polo hanging out with Brady Quinn.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

damni just watched the replay of oaklands game ... russel is definitely giving romo a run for his money ...

How frustrating is it that you know nothing about football? Saying Romo and Rogers could be some of the worse QB's out is idiotic.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

you 49er fans are always up the raiders and their fans +!*+#. its pretty amusing but i dont get it.

and no im not here to defend jamarcus but i dont get why you guys are so worried it

i could care less about the raiders and their fans...i could care less how jamarcus does in his NFL career as a raider...i could care less about the blackhole and their darth vader suits...so you cant generalize all of us
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
some NTer's are quick to call someone a BUST or Worst QB..

It's basically JaMarcus 2nd season as a starter ...dude gonna be arite ...he accuracy need work ..we all know that, but he already proving something right....he has ice water in his veins when its crunch time ....i say give the man a year or two, before u label him a bust ....or anyone in the NFL...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

How frustrating is it that you know nothing about football? Saying Romo and Rogers could be some of the worse QB's out is idiotic.

man shut your whiney self up ... visit s&t more often before you start insulting me ...

jason campbell > erin rogers > tony romo ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif

It's basically JaMarcus 2nd season as a starter ...dude gonna be arite ...he accuracy need work ..we all know that, but he already proving something right ....he has ice water in his veins when its crunch time ....i say give the man a year or two, before u label him a bust ....or anyone in the NFL...
happy.gif

It's not that it's technically his 2nd season. It's the fact that he's shown hardly any improvement.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

man shut your whiney self up ... visit s&t more often before you start insulting me ...

jason campbell > erin rogers > tony romo ...

I've been here since 01. Again, you don't know what's up.

How the hell are Romo and Rodgers names in this thread. Both are actually pretty damn good. The worst is Jamarcus Russell IMO with Jake Delhomme taking secondplace.

its honestly russell and its not even close. stop hating and be realistic people. i would would take romo or any other people you mentioned over russell anyday

My plan in fantasy is to pick whatever defense Jamarcus is going against.

He got me 10 fantasy points today.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif

It's basically JaMarcus 2nd season as a starter ...dude gonna be arite ...he accuracy need work ..we all know that, but he already proving something right ....he has ice water in his veins when its crunch time ....i say give the man a year or two, before u label him a bust ....or anyone in the NFL...
happy.gif

It's not that it's technically his 2nd season. It's the fact that he's shown hardly any improvement.
He has zero work ethic. He came into camp overweight and out of shape. The only reason he looks like he has"ice water in his veins" isbecause he couldn't give 2 @@+%$ about the outcome of the game.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

My plan in fantasy is to pick whatever defense Jamarcus is going against.

He got me 10 fantasy points today.

picked up the broncos D in free agency a couple days ago just for this game. 16 points
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Oakland Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]RATING[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Russell[/td] [td]12/21[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]22.6[/td] [/tr][/table]

with that 2.9 avg... i'd say Russell has taken the lead
laugh.gif
We'll see how Jake performs tomorrow... though he did play descent last week to fall behind the pack

Back
Top Bottom