Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

man, this makes me want to cop BFBC2 now, to prepare for Battlefield 3. November's still too far away. Hopefully I can get it for cheap. Or at least play at my friend's house.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

man, this makes me want to cop BFBC2 now, to prepare for Battlefield 3. November's still too far away. Hopefully I can get it for cheap. Or at least play at my friend's house.
laugh.gif
Doesn't it release in October? Or is it later over there for you guys?

Oh, right. October 25th. I forgot about that when they announced it during E3. Still too far away.
laugh.gif

We usually get releases on the same day, or within a day or two of release in the US.

I just hope the store I buy it from has the limited/pre-order edition available to get the DLCs as well. One of the stores here seems well-connected to EA, so they might offer a pre-order option.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I cant speak for BF2 since i never played it.. Plus it was only for PC. Wasnt nearly the same on the console version
But heres a good vid for cats hoppin on BC2 and are new to the whole BF deal...
Dope very informative video....I look forward to picking this up tomorrow.

everything is pretty much on point, im not sure if he mentioned but if you "spot" an enemy and called it out and that enemy is killed you get some assist points, medic class is the fastest to level up, if you defib a dead team mate its 50, if you heal team mates its automatic 10 points.

if we are going to clan up with this game, please let us not have 10 snipers in one game ha ha ha
Yeah I really liked what I saw from this vid and others that I have watched. I really like that team play and tactical play is encouraged and rewarded in this game. Once I get familiar with this game I definitely will be looking to play with other NT'ers.  PSN: Flatbushfiyah23

what did the guy in the video mean by you running out of respawn tickets = game over?
nerd.gif

BC always sucked

except for the environment destruction apart from that its garbage

come at me

Originally Posted by MrBrown

BC always sucked

except for the environment destruction apart from that its garbage

come at me
Thats coo... U most likely sucked though.
Lmk guess u strictly play CoD...? Cod is basically the new Madden of video games. 

what did the guy in the video mean by you running out of respawn tickets = game over?
nerd.gif
Yup. 
Defense/Other team win. 
Interesting. You seem actually forced to play well, or you'll pay a large consequence. Might be challenging at first, but I'll give it a try.
smokin.gif

All you guys with PCs should skip Bad Company 2 and just get Battlefield 2. It's a better game, even if it's older.

nerd.gif
Yup. 
Defense/Other team win. 
Interesting. You seem actually forced to play well, or you'll pay a large consequence. Might be challenging at first, but I'll give it a try.
smokin.gif
Just play smart and as a team. 
This aint cod where u think u mad tuff for going in dolo to cap a flag or plant a bomb 
laugh.gif
 Cause u wont be doing anything beneficial to ur team that way. 

Just played SOCOM 4 earlier for the first time in months. Jeez the multiplayer was awful. If I didn't get noob-tubed, I'd get fragged. Not to mention the third-person view was horrible.
sick.gif

Borrowing a copy of Bad Company 2 from a friend on Friday. Is the gameplay similar to Battlefield 2? If I like it enough, might cop my own copy and trade SOCOM 4 in for that. i practically got the game for free with the SOCOM 4 Sharpshooter bundle, anyway. Now to just have Battlefield 3/MW3 support the damn peripheral (which is doubtful, I'm afraid).
frown.gif

Just got word from our local retailer (that's quite close to the local EA distributor) that Battelfield 3 Limited Edition will be available for pre-order in the Philippines. Awesome news. Good to know that we're not left out.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back to Karkand Expansion Pack and the Physical Warfare Pack is also confirmed with the pre-order, as well as a "premium" Battlefield 3 item (I wonder what that could be
nerd.gif
).

Lol. This was all they were talking about on twitter yesterday. It really doesn't affect us console gamers, right?

Basically they just don't want anyone to create free content. Still all about the money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

I swear PC gamers get pissy about every little thing.�
laugh.gif

what pisses us off is the fact that these companies are forgetting their core gamers.

BF is a PC game, not a console game. Why should we suffer because they want to dumb down a game for the console crowd?

PC Modders usually make a game 100% better than it is.

Basically they just don't want anyone to create free content. Still all about the money.

basically.

too complex my left cheek 
30t6p3b.gif

look at what oblivion is without mods and with mods. it gives a game more replay value

I think the game will have a lot of replay value as is
laugh.gif

But I know where y'all coming from.. It's probably not gonna stop 95% of people from buying it..

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by Hop

I swear PC gamers get pissy about every little thing.�
laugh.gif

what pisses us off is the fact that these companies are forgetting their core gamers.

BF is a PC game, not a console game. Why should we suffer because they want to dumb down a game for the console crowd?

PC Modders usually make a game 100% better than it is.

basically.
laugh.gif
 This sense of entitlement that "hardcore" PC gamers have just kills me sometimes...
Mods give you something different but don't make the original game 100% better.

Originally Posted by Hop

laugh.gif
 This sense of entitlement that "hardcore" PC gamers have just kills me sometimes...
Mods give you something different but don't make the original game 100% better.

Yeah, pay 15 bucks for 5 crappy maps like everyone else. Why would anyone want mods?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom