Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Well, so far the news is it's initially available in the UK, and then it's going to be available in more countries. I'm pretty certain you guys will get that expansion pack as well; we already got confirmation from the P.I. EA distributor that it's going to be available over here, when pre-ordering starts next month.
pimp.gif

Just done Conquest on Atacama Desert; capped all 3 bases with the quickness and straight-up murked the other squad. The whole team went spawn camping on the opposing team's base. Most of them ended up rage-qutting after that.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Well, so far the news is it's initially available in the UK, and then it's going to be available in more countries. I'm pretty certain you guys will get that expansion pack as well; we already got confirmation from the P.I. EA distributor that it's going to be available over here, when pre-ordering starts next month.
pimp.gif

Just done Conquest on Atacama Desert; capped all 3 bases with the quickness and straight-up murked the other squad. The whole team went spawn camping on the opposing team's base. Most of them ended up rage-qutting after that.
roll.gif
sick.gif

I love BFBC2 but I hate when the majority of the other teams squads are composed of only medics and camp outside of Recon range.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^ don't approve
30t6p3b.gif
it will cut out some of the potential buyers. i see steam more reliable than D2D 

i've bought a couple games from D2D.
you can easily import them to steam though.

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

I love BFBC2 but I hate when the majority of the other teams squads are composed of only medics and camp outside of Recon range.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

So far, I've been playing for the past 4 days (just bought it last Saturday), and I've been enjoying the Engineer class the most. Practically the best-equpped, most versatile class out there to take out buildings and hostile tanks. And it allows me to repair my own tank, by myself. I also help out the team spot out enemies from a distance, so I guess I can do Recon-type stuff with the class as well.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Recon is the worst if you have lag.
sick.gif

the best combo for squads IMO is:

Assault/2Medic/Engineer or Recon.

Having an assault in your squad is pretty much unlimited ammo, bust out medic 1 with shotty the other with machine guns and recon with the proximity ball radar its a wrap folks.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire
Physical Warfare pack will be available to all, 30 days after the release. So no worries.
Dude Joee telling me that PC gaming is where its at &  i should join yall in the PC Gaming world 
laugh.gif

Dude got me looking up & researching about PC $%@% and all, and i dont even know a damn thing about PC tech. Not a damn thing.  Even dude is helping me out and i dont even have the $ to buy one right now 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

But $%@%, i might have to build one man and join yall. BF3 on the PC looks OD nice And atleast have it til the next gen consoles come out. Id still keep my PS3& 360 though. We'll see. I have til October to purchase 

one, and ppl always say that PC parts steady drop in price since tech is always advancing. So $%@%, maybe by the time October comes around.. I might have a Gaming PC. so we'll see 
nerd.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[h1]
[h1]First Images of Battlefield 3 Battlelog Leaked[/h1]

As an estimated 2 million gamers begin testing Activision's new Call of Duty online social service today, the first details of Electronic Arts' competing Battlefield product have leaked.

German fansite Battlefield Blog got an early look at Battlelog and posted the details on its site. The post was quickly pulled, but not before the Internets got ahold of the info, which is now available on another Battlefield fansite, Battlefieldo. Check the image below for our first look:

- Battlefieldo

Click for larger image of Battlelog.

Like other such services, it appears Battlelog will allow players to keep close track of their in-game stats, equipment, and achievements, while adding a social media aspect where friends can connect, chat, and enter multiplayer or co-op matches together.

Also of note in the leaked images is the "View in Com Center" option under friends playing co-op and multiplayer games. While this could simply be a link to a friend's Battlelog page, it also suggests players might be able to watch their friends in online and co-op matches.

DICE and EA have yet to comment on the leak.

Battlefield 3 is in development for Windows PCs, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. The game is scheduled for launch on October 25.

Battlefield-3-Battlelog-Profile.jpg
[/h1]

Finally made the M16A2 my favorite weapon 

Also heres my playercard through 3days played or a little under 4days played.. Not bad. Still a BF noob, sorta, had a rough start which was no surprise but im gettin there. 

^ is that Battlefield 2?
nerd.gif
In BFBC2 only got a 0.56 K/D so far, and I'm still just Level 10.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Online multiplayer kinda slowed down this week. Only a few people or so run online these days, I think. Being paired up/against with the same people is fairly more common here than on Black Ops.

Nah, its Battlefield Bad Company 2... 
And yeah when i first started i could barely break even . The learning curve. Its slowly getting better w/ more experience so its all good. 

& word, It takes forever to level up. There is NO WAY ill get to Lvl 50 before BF3.

Edit:

Also, man BC2s sounds are amazing man 
pimp.gif
.. Still appreciated.. DICE's games overall just sound great. ie: MoH & the stuff we've seen/heard in from BF3 .. Cant wait

I remember when i first played Valpariso on Rush Attack and i heard this vvv

http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=443s

Coming through my headset and i was liek WHAT THE %%@% IS THAT!? @#!$ like whos talking? And my Chat volume was turned off and @#!$.. Looking at my headsets all baffled, then i finally realized it was  the game 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just went back on Black Ops after a couple of weeks on BF:BC2. Totally different experience, indeed. I found myself getting the controls mixed up. I tried crouching/going prone using the R3 button and kept on pressing the 'Select' button needlessly when I spot the enemy! Probably got killed around 5 times doing so!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Activision filed a domain-name dispute with National Arbitration Forum on Friday overModernWarfare3.com, a gag website attempting to convert Modern Warfare 3fans to EA'sBattlefield 3.

Activisionarguesthat the person behind ModernWarfare3.com "has no right or legitimate interest in the Domain Name," a violation of the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, and wants the site under its own control. Activision has provided the panel with a two-page list ofModern Warfare's accomplishments as evidence of its right to the domain, or perhaps because it wants to see its "Best Shooter" award from CNN.com in writing.Activision claims the site contains copyrighted material, including the style of its Modern Warfare 3 header, and that the owner "supports the gameBattlefield," quoting that it "urges visitors to 'grow up and forgettabout Modern Warfare 3 (because it looks just like Modern Warfare 2) and buy Battlefield 3 instead.'"

ModernWarfare3.com was purchased on March 26, 2009, almost two years beforeModern Warfare 3was officially announced, and until recently the website redirected users to Battlefield3.com. Currently its front page reads, "Warning: this website is under seige," with the above clip from Monty Python'sLife of Brianre-dubbed to bashModern Warfare 3.

Love that scene from Monty Python.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw this site last week. They're trolling Activision hard.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: Those online stat sites sure are helpful in keeping track of your progress in the game. Had a great run with guys who really put in work last night.
smokin.gif
Thank God they didn't run around like idiots like they do in Call of Duty.
laugh.gif

The game is definitely amazing when teamwork is involved, but it's really challenging when you hop into a game dolo. Definitely can't dominate by yourself.
laugh.gif

saw this on a Facebook page, not sure if it's accurate.

Battlefield 3 Release Dates By Country (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

October 25, 2011
USA, Canada, Singapore

...October 27, 2011
Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Australia

October 28, 2011
UK, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy

Our local EA Distributor gets its shipment from Singapore, apparently. Hopefully it also releases on the 25th for us!
smile.gif

Battlefield Blog just updated. Can't post entry because I'm posting from an iPhone. Battlelog seems like Facebook for Battlefield. Heck, it looks pretty much the same, with a few words changed. They guy who came up with the feature names must be a Batman fan.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

[h2]Battleblog #3: With An Army By Your Side[/h2]
  • anonymous.gif
    BY: Highwind55
  • POSTED: Jul 20, 2011, 09:00AM
  • TOTAL VIEWS: 36,235
  • COMMENTS: 115
Welcometo the third installment of the Battleblog, a blog series taking youall the way to the launch of Battlefield 3 on October 25th! In thisblog series, you’ll learn more about every aspect of our biggestshooter ever. This time out is a look at Battlelog with ProducerFredrik Loving.

Never go into battle alone again thanks to the powerful newcommunity features of Battlelog, Battlefield 3’s unique no-cost socialnetwork. “We want to make Battlefield 3 a more social gaming experienceand it all starts with Battlelog,â€

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire
Physical Warfare pack will be available to all, 30 days after the release. So no worries.
Dude Joee telling me that PC gaming is where its at &  i should join yall in the PC Gaming world 
laugh.gif

Dude got me looking up & researching about PC $%@% and all, and i dont even know a damn thing about PC tech. Not a damn thing.  Even dude is helping me out and i dont even have the $ to buy one right now 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

But $%@%, i might have to build one man and join yall. BF3 on the PC looks OD nice And atleast have it til the next gen consoles come out. Id still keep my PS3& 360 though. We'll see. I have til October to purchase 

one, and ppl always say that PC parts steady drop in price since tech is always advancing. So $%@%, maybe by the time October comes around.. I might have a Gaming PC. so we'll see 
nerd.gif

CWrite and some other forums helped a lot.. but 
pimp.gif
 join us plehboi.. Red and Bawse did the same 
laugh.gif

haven't played in a while but here's my stats. i was actually surprise about my K/D i thought is lower than that. but im more happy with my W/L ratio.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Footage from Alpha testing are leaked ...game looks freaking insane

That stabbing animation 
pimp.gif

I r impressed with this Alpha Trial these guys are playing.. the full game will be 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Footage from Alpha testing are leaked ...game looks freaking insane

meh.ro4799.jpg

I was just going to post a video about the Alpha Trial beta... Its rumored that they are slowly sendingout invites to a small portion of people that are not internal game testers ... heres a videxplaininghow u miught get lucky with an invite. I signed up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

bf3beta.jpg

I just checked my email and i got this too!!! 

lil-b-based-god-o.gif
Wait hold up, are you supposed to redeem a code that came with MoH or something right now right now?

Or did they just send you this e-mail like, "We saw you put in WORK on MoH multiplayer, son."

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I just checked my email and i got this too!!! 

lil-b-based-god-o.gif
Wait hold up, are you supposed to redeem a code that came with MoH or something right now right now?

Or did they just send you this e-mail like, "We saw you put in WORK on MoH multiplayer, son."

yeah i got moh limited edition too and i didn't get that email

Back
Top Bottom