Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

No word about this on Battlelog... though I wish this were true:

Just days ago, DICE released a huge Battlefield 3 PC patchweighing in at 450MB, fixing a whole slew of issues (you can find a fill listof release notes here).However, some of the promised fixes didn’t make it into the patch.

For instance, the tactical flashlights did not get fixed aspreviously promised,and neither did the change/nerf to the IRNV infraredsight. But fear not, those changes will be made in the upcomingpatch DICE is currently working on.

Here’s a list of confirmed items/changes that will be addressed inan upcoming Battlefield 3 patch, as posted on Battlelog:

·       In-game VOIP addition

·       Tactical light nerf

·       Chat window changes (size, positioning)

·       New squad changes (ability to make squads)

These are just some of the issues that are being worked on, and,according to DICE, they are well aware of the huge demand for Battlerecorder inBattlefield 3.

Via Reddit & MP1st

MAV road kills are easy, just go at  someone full speed and thats it 
roll.gif
  go to operation metro HC 64 man an you will kill 64 men guranteed , fly the mav upstairs an youll kill  3 or 4 people easily , everyone goes crazy trying to shoot you down 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go at someone full speed. Got it. Tried landing directly on top of guys... and it doesn't work. Will try this later. Thanks.

in metro when you go up the stairs just hold space an go forward everyone on HC has less health about 60 percent so its easier kills

I have not been able to play this for 3 weeks since my cd has a scratched ring on it.

I have to borrow my brother's copy so I can install it onto the system smh.

Bumping this.

I am so mad that my fat gf couldn't get me bf3 limited edition at target last night.. she went to denny's with her gay friends instead. srsly fat girls should just be eliminated from the planet.

I missed out on the BB and amazon deals cus I was banking on her not being a fat lazy +##*. Anyone know where I can get the limited edition? I could just buy the regular edition on EA but the Karkland pack is gonna be like 15.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Bumping this.

I am so mad that my fat gf couldn't get me bf3 limited edition at target last night.. she went to denny's with her gay friends instead. srsly fat girls should just be eliminated from the planet.

I missed out on the BB and amazon deals cus I was banking on her not being a fat lazy +##*. Anyone know where I can get the limited edition? I could just buy the regular edition on EA but the Karkland pack is gonna be like 15.
Amazon has it again around 7 I think. I had it yesterday but dropped it hoping they have the LE one today.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Bumping this.

Amazon has it again around 7 I think. I had it yesterday but dropped it hoping they have the LE one today.

yeah 7:15 tonight.  You gonna cop isn't if its not LE?  Any idea how much the Karkland pack is?  If its like $5.. im not gonna trip but if its like $15 damn.

Bumping this.

yeah 7:15 tonight.  You gonna cop isn't if its not LE?  Any idea how much the Karkland pack is?  If its like $5.. im not gonna trip but if its like $15 damn.
I am if it's not it was 28 yesterday I think the pack is 15.

So i went to BB and went to go peep how many BF3 copies were laying around and there werent many ..
laugh.gif

People hopped on that deal
laugh.gif

Bumping this.

Check the forums , alot of people selling their BF3 LE for 20 - 30 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Got EA to finally restore my old account... this wait shouldn't have lasted 48 hours. Going on BF3 PC in a few... if I can just finish downloading the patch. It died on me already once.
ohwell.gif

if you like TANKS patch is garbage
the nerfed the tanks?
nerd.gif
I thought sniper rifles were nerfed against helicopters? Still took out a Little Bird pilot with a headshot earlier. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Finally unlocked the MAV on PC. How do you roadkill with it? Been trying for the past two rounds... nothing. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Why don't I ever see the ps3 dudes rocking?
Going in solo but definitely always looking to squad up.

You can count on me planting strategic spawn points and exploiting that flying motion detector(mav)
It's usually a wrap after that.
I think the mav and irnv are overpowered but have no problem using it
I often play BF3 on PS3, but I'm on the other side of the world. I play BF3 practically every night, alternating between PC and PS3. And I don't think you're on my Friends list so I don't see you playing, either. 
laugh.gif
 Add me up, please.

I'm usually that dude who tries to capture objectives at all costs. Most often, my fellow attacking teammates are chicken %#$#. Practically sniper fodder. Surprisingly, rushing to the objective like a bawse not giving a single damn actually works. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
It works very well especially if your squad goes with you. I spawned from the air the other night and still don't know how it happened. I ended up landing on top of one of the warehouses in the cargo container map and proceeded to pick people off for quite some time until they finally realized where I was at. Now every time I am on that map I am trying to find a way back up.
laugh.gif

Do we have an official BF3 list of the PS3 dudes? I'mma start being sexually active in this thread. Please respond.

Originally Posted by jenks82278

if you like TANKS patch is garbage
the nerfed the tanks?
nerd.gif
I thought sniper rifles were nerfed against helicopters? Still took out a Little Bird pilot with a headshot earlier. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Finally unlocked the MAV on PC. How do you roadkill with it? Been trying for the past two rounds... nothing. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Why don't I ever see the ps3 dudes rocking?
Going in solo but definitely always looking to squad up.

You can count on me planting strategic spawn points and exploiting that flying motion detector(mav)
It's usually a wrap after that.
I think the mav and irnv are overpowered but have no problem using it
I often play BF3 on PS3, but I'm on the other side of the world. I play BF3 practically every night, alternating between PC and PS3. And I don't think you're on my Friends list so I don't see you playing, either. 
laugh.gif
 Add me up, please.

I'm usually that dude who tries to capture objectives at all costs. Most often, my fellow attacking teammates are chicken %#$#. Practically sniper fodder. Surprisingly, rushing to the objective like a bawse not giving a single damn actually works. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
It works very well especially if your squad goes with you. I spawned from the air the other night and still don't know how it happened. I ended up landing on top of one of the warehouses in the cargo container map and proceeded to pick people off for quite some time until they finally realized where I was at. Now every time I am on that map I am trying to find a way back up.
laugh.gif

Radio beacon , select it an you parachute down , if the radio beacon is indoors you spawn indoors

I dont get many.. But ive gotten atleast 4 or 5 ppl rage msging me after games these past couple of days... and it is so ridiculous of what some of the ppl say to me
laugh.gif

I think its because of my rank.. Even though this game is still somewhat "new" seeing that it released about a month ago.. But when you get killed by a dude ranked 45+.. They stick out a lil more than the rest....

Do we have an official BF3 list of the PS3 dudes? I'mma start being sexually active in this thread. Please respond.
Yessir. Please check on the first page for the NT BF3 PS3 PSN ID List. Join the Battlelog NT BF3 PS3 Platoon as well.
Still haven't gotten to run with that many NTers on BF3 PS3, though. Hardly anyone is online when I play (Time zones ftl 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
). But I try to wake up early on Sundays (Saturday afternoon-evening for you guys).

Originally Posted by jenks82278

the nerfed the tanks?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Add me up, please.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Radio beacon , select it an you parachute down , if the radio beacon is indoors you spawn indoors
This, but every time I parachute in, I can't seem to get onto the tower in Caspian Border. Some towers in Operation Firestorm are hit-and-miss as well. When I steer into the tower, it pushes me off. 
indifferent.gif

The Back To Karkand DLC will be $14.99, I think. Good thing it comes free with the BF3 LE Edition... saves me $30. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone needing a 20% off code on Origin? Hit me up. EA Customer Support
smokin.gif
 gave me one after I contacted them when a hacker changed my login details.
laugh.gif
Games are cheaper over here, even with the 20% discount, anyway, so it would be better if someone else would benefit from this. Just need to head home later this afternoon from work before I send it out. Not 100% sure it works, but I haven't used/redeemed it.

This, but every time I parachute in, I can't seem to get onto the tower in Caspian Border. Some towers in Operation Firestorm are hit-and-miss as well. When I steer into the tower, it pushes me off. 
indifferent.gif

The Back To Karkand DLC will be $14.99, I think. Good thing it comes free with the BF3 LE Edition... saves me $30. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone needing a 20% off code on Origin? Hit me up. EA Customer Support
smokin.gif
 gave me one after I contacted them when a hacker changed my login details.
laugh.gif
Games are cheaper over here, even with the 20% discount, anyway, so it would be better if someone else would benefit from this. Just need to head home later this afternoon from work before I send it out. Not 100% sure it works, but I haven't used/redeemed it.

easiest way up there is in a JET 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

So i went to BB and went to go peep how many BF3 copies were laying around and there werent many ..
laugh.gif

People hopped on that deal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You rage and get off, noob.

Back
Top Bottom