Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Do we have an official BF3 list of the PS3 dudes? I'mma start being sexually active in this thread. Please respond.
Yessir. Please check on the first page for the NT BF3 PS3 PSN ID List. Join the Battlelog NT BF3 PS3 Platoon as well.
Still haven't gotten to run with that many NTers on BF3 PS3, though. Hardly anyone is online when I play (Time zones ftl 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
). But I try to wake up early on Sundays (Saturday afternoon-evening for you guys).
Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by jenks82278

It works very well especially if your squad goes with you. I spawned from the air the other night and still don't know how it happened. I ended up landing on top of one of the warehouses in the cargo container map and proceeded to pick people off for quite some time until they finally realized where I was at. Now every time I am on that map I am trying to find a way back up.
laugh.gif

Radio beacon , select it an you parachute down , if the radio beacon is indoors you spawn indoors
This, but every time I parachute in, I can't seem to get onto the tower in Caspian Border. Some towers in Operation Firestorm are hit-and-miss as well. When I steer into the tower, it pushes me off. 
indifferent.gif

The Back To Karkand DLC will be $14.99, I think. Good thing it comes free with the BF3 LE Edition... saves me $30. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone needing a 20% off code on Origin? Hit me up. EA Customer Support
smokin.gif
 gave me one after I contacted them when a hacker changed my login details.
laugh.gif
Games are cheaper over here, even with the 20% discount, anyway, so it would be better if someone else would benefit from this. Just need to head home later this afternoon from work before I send it out. Not 100% sure it works, but I haven't used/redeemed it.

Thanks I will add ppl soon (you too).  And yeah I'll take the code if its all gravy.. they don't have the LE anywhere today so I'm kinda piss about missing out on BB. 

Do we have an official BF3 list of the PS3 dudes? I'mma start being sexually active in this thread. Please respond.
Yessir. Please check on the first page for the NT BF3 PS3 PSN ID List. Join the Battlelog NT BF3 PS3 Platoon as well.
Still haven't gotten to run with that many NTers on BF3 PS3, though. Hardly anyone is online when I play (Time zones ftl 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
). But I try to wake up early on Sundays (Saturday afternoon-evening for you guys).
Originally Posted by sladewilson

Radio beacon , select it an you parachute down , if the radio beacon is indoors you spawn indoors
This, but every time I parachute in, I can't seem to get onto the tower in Caspian Border. Some towers in Operation Firestorm are hit-and-miss as well. When I steer into the tower, it pushes me off. 
indifferent.gif

The Back To Karkand DLC will be $14.99, I think. Good thing it comes free with the BF3 LE Edition... saves me $30. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Games are cheaper over here, even with the 20% discount, anyway, so it would be better if someone else would benefit from this. Just need to head home later this afternoon from work before I send it out. Not 100% sure it works, but I haven't used/redeemed it.

Thanks I will add ppl soon (you too).  And yeah I'll take the code if its all gravy.. they don't have the LE anywhere today so I'm kinda piss about missing out on BB. 
Bob, sent you the code. Here's the link to the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon as well: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391376210266/

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Bob, sent you the code. Here's the link to the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon as well: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391376210266/

Hey thanks man but its 3AM here and black friday is over lol.  But I did jump on the Amazon deal earlier for $29.99 but it wasn't LE.

I'm hoping when the Karkand pack comes out there'll be a sale on it during Christmas... I'd feel kinda ripped for paying $15.

^The code isn't for Black Friday. It's basically 20% off on items in the Origin Store in general. At least your Back to Karkand pack now only costs you $12.
laugh.gif

I wonder if you can stack the codes in one transaction... There is also another 10% off Origin code included the BF3 LE.
nerd.gif

EDIT: OH WAIT. You're on PS3. I think Origin only sells PC games. What an oversight. My bad, fam. 
laugh.gif
 BF3 PC heads, if Bob isn't going to use the Origin store code, it's still up for grabs.

^The code isn't for Black Friday. It's basically 20% off on items in the Origin Store in general. At least your Back to Karkand pack now only costs you $12.
laugh.gif

I wonder if you can stack the codes in one transaction... There is also another 10% off Origin code included the BF3 LE.
nerd.gif

EDIT: OH WAIT. You're on PS3. I think Origin only sells PC games. What an oversight. My bad, fam. 
laugh.gif
 BF3 PC heads, if Bob isn't going to use the Origin store code, it's still up for grabs.

Nah Origin sells on all platforms.  Its just yesterday they had 50% off everything so BF3 was only $30 and I could have used the 20% +50% but the sale was over at 12PM.

So yeah, if they sell the Karkand pack on Origins.. If I can save a few bucks it'll be super gravy.

I am a Battlefielder. Never checked in this thread. GT = DCAllAmerican. I am more of a conquest type of dude

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am a Battlefielder. Never checked in this thread. GT = DCAllAmerican. I am more of a conquest type of dude

Conquest and Rush.

I play on the xbox and I prefer Rush on there than Conquest. I feel like there's not enough players to play conquest with 24 players max.
I used to play Battlefield 2 a little bit and it has 64 players like BF3 PC I feel like thats way more better for conquest than 24 players.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Nah Origin sells on all platforms.  Its just yesterday they had 50% off everything so BF3 was only $30 and I could have used the 20% +50% but the sale was over at 12PM.

So yeah, if they sell the Karkand pack on Origins.. If I can save a few bucks it'll be super gravy.
All right. Enjoy. By the way, found that there was another Origin code on my copy of BF3 PC. 10% off on the Origin Store again: BF3Origin10
Anyway, trying to play on two platforms takes a ton of time. I'll just stick to one platform in the future.
laugh.gif

I'm finally getting the hang of BF3 PC. My stats are trash for now, but it's going up consistenly. 
laugh.gif

09d18684ae7da009.png

I'm still decent on PS3, I guess. 

4b780c9b55106e36.png

Had a pretty good game earlier, too. Nobody wanted to arm the M-COMS, too, so I think I armed them all.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

15fg021.png

Swag! ^
Anyways,

My son TheRussianBadger came out with a SPOT ON Video on the Assault Rifles...

He hit the hammer on the head when he said the M16A3 is the most versatile (depending on your preference)& it can make you smoothies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BUT i did NOT know that the M16s were bugged when you have a suppressor...
eek.gif
.. That has to be a PC only thing .. say it isnt so cause almost half the time or even more than half i use(d) a suppressor on my M16s ...
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
.. I gotta look up more on that whole M16 bug...

Anyways, heres the vid

This game is SO much better than MW3. I know they're two different games but still. This is far more superior.

Spidermachine916 and Memphisboi55, added both of you guys. Looking forward to running with you guys on BF3 PS3.
smokin.gif

Here's the link to the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon, so you can find other NTers to squad up with: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391376210266/

Ran with premium718 a few hours ago in Conquest at Canals... managed to come from behind to win from being down by around a hundred kills (momentum shifted when we dropped to around 35 tickets left, and the opponent still got 80-something tickets left). Team got things right down the wire after being a mess at the start.
laugh.gif
 Intense round. 
pimp.gif

k/d on this game is EXTREMELY over rated. i don't even pay attention to my k/d anymore.

i feel like the points per minute is the best and most accurate stat that tells whether someone is good or not.

seriously in rush i might risk my life half the time to revive 5-6 dudes at a time...i strictly play rush and my points per minute is around 350 or so..where as my K/D is right under 1.0

Back
Top Bottom