Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by devildog1776

yallayalla wrote:

my bad bro 
laugh.gif

added you up already

this game needs more than 24 players on conquest...................

console FTL in this case..... even 32 would suffice... 64 on PC must be off the hook

32 Players is needed for the Larger Map Conquest, such as Caspian Border, Kharg Island, Canals, & Op Firestorm.

Siene Crossing, Grand Bazaar, Op Metro, Tehran highway. Damavand Peak are cool... But wouldnt mine an extra 4 players to each side..

Rush on Console is where its at.

Incoming: Battlefield 3 client update for PlayStation 3 - Nov 30th
On November 30th, we are planning a client update of Battlefield 3 on PlayStation 3. This update will be accompanied by a scheduled maintenance period for all formats. Read on for the full details and timings on this update to your game. 

Starting November 30th at 09:00 CET (that's 00:00 PST), we will do a scheduled maintenance of our database. We estimate that this maintenance will take approximately three hours, and it will affect all formats. 

During this time, we will also roll out the client update for Battlefield 3 on PlayStation 3 (Xbox 360 will follow shortly). When you start the game, you will be notified of the update, and we strongly advise you to download it, since it contains a number of fixes, updates, and some new features. Full change list below. For reference, this is a very similar update to what the PC version received recently: 

BATTLEFIELD 3 PLAYSTATION 3 CLIENT UPDATE NOV 30TH 

General fixes 

• Significant improvements to the Squad Join interface, full details in this earlier blog post 
• Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option 
• Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 Squad members 
• Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM 
• Disable Privacy flag when 1 man Squad 
• Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when Squad drops to 1 player 
• All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad selection screen 
• Players who choose not to join Squads will also show up as Blue in the "Not in a Squad

So i been trying mad hard to NOT use the IR Scope x1 .. But ive been spoiled by it and its hard to stray away from it cause of how 
pimp.gif
 it is... Its Camper Vision which is why i love it
But it MIGHT get nerfed so im trying to go back and use other sights to not be so dependent on it...

So im using the Acog w/ mainly the M16A3 and didnt do to bad today... I actually really hated the Acog because i felt itd kick too much or give the illusion that it enhanced a guns recoil and never did well with it...

I can dig it now, though..
pimp.gif
But when things got rough i went right back to the IR Scope....
laugh.gif
 *Shrugs*

I agree what u guys sayin Rush>>Conquest on consoles

if they can somehow make the game have more players like 32 or more that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anybody else ps3 freeze up on occasion while playing online??

also does anybody else feel like the IRNV is pointless now after the update?

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

What they do to it?

I think on the PC patch they said nerfing the Tac. Light & The IR Scope wasnt in the patch... So everyone said itll most likely not be in the console patch either...?
nerd.gif

So the update is live on ps3? Will be on tonight... still looking for nt ps3 players to run with so add me!
Picked up mw3 over the Thanksgiving weekend and am not all that impressed but I do like the fact that there's always someone to run with

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

What they do to it?

I think on the PC patch they said nerfing the Tac. Light & The IR Scope wasnt in the patch... So everyone said itll most likely not be in the console patch either...?
nerd.gif

It seems like a blur is covering the scope and no heat on people past 30m and even tanks were hard to make out past that. 
tired.gif
 before the update i was able to see people way too far in broad daylight which is unrealistic but it helped me spot people real easy... now its useless in the daytime but it works at night time...
i feel if they was going to nerf that scope than they should of nerfed the hell out that flash light in the daytime aint no way a flash light is still that bright in the day time
mad.gif

hey i bought bf3 for ps3 but now i dont wanna spend for a ps3
laugh.gif
...whats the best store that i can exchange my copy for a 360 version...its unopened of course

^Couldnt you just go to a store and exchange it? 
And anyways

Jayzonmytoes-

Youre right. I just saw footage of the IR Scope on PS#. Nerfed. Its Fog Vision. Useless now.

vader.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Was super hyped for MW3...played it for 4 days and got tired of it. I love running around killing but it gets old. Since then can't stop playing BF3.

Having an issue right now, looking for help.

I click join server and a message pops up saying i need to update my game manager. I click the update button on the bar and Origin pops up and does nothing. I check for updates for BF3 on Origin and it tells me the game is up to date.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Having an issue right now, looking for help.

I click join server and a message pops up saying i need to update my game manager. I click the update button on the bar and Origin pops up and does nothing. I check for updates for BF3 on Origin and it tells me the game is up to date.
you have to install the update, did a thing pop up to save it ?

my powersupply went dead today, playing BF3 my computer turns off,  can i unplug it from motherboard , plug it into the wall to see if it lights up an fans spin ?

Back
Top Bottom