Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Yeah irnv is a wrap its even foggy when I'm in the cave/tunnel stage and it's dark as he'll in there

I got my battlefield 3 finally. Though i ordered the normal version because it was for sale but they send'd me the limited edition. Do you get Back To Karkand for free with this? If so that's very nice of them. Add me on psn ONE_FOR_ME

^ Don't forget to add up the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon on the first page, so that you have NTers to run with.

That 758MB patch 93% done. Seems like it's slowing down. New Internet connection, don't fail me now!
ohwell.gif

Being required by the patch to put in my BF3 Limited Edition online pass code again. It's not working. Damn it EA, stop being such a pain in the ***.

the IR scope is useless.............

+%%, this patch made me put the sensitivity back to default as well.... to sensitive when running and trying to stop and assess.......

they need to fix the IR back.... the "predator vision" was crucial on certain maps

Originally Posted by devildog1776

the IR scope is useless.............

+%%, this patch made me put the sensitivity back to default as well.... to sensitive when running and trying to stop and assess.......

they need to fix the IR back.... the "predator vision" was crucial on certain maps
Finally got to fix my online pass issue after 2 hours with EA Support. Even solved the problem myself after all that. 
laugh.gif
 All I had to do was re-download on my PSN Download List the Online Pass and Physical Warfare Pack. *facepalm* She was really helpful, though.
Anyway, tried the IRNV out once I got the game back up and running again. They nerfed the IRNV too much. You can barely see past 15 meters now. 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Man, I don't know where my online code went. Hopefully it's in my game case.
Are you having problems redeeming the Online Pass again in the game? That's the same thing that happened to me last night. Took me a couple of hours with EA Support to figure things out. 
If you've already used your Online Pass previously, just check your PSN Account's Download List and just re-download the Online Pass Activation Key and Physical Warfare Pack key (both are 100kB files) and just install them once they're downloaded. Problem solved.
smokin.gif

[h1]Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand Release Date Announced[/h1][h2]Coming to PSN on December 6th.[/h2]
Sony has announced that Battlefield 3's Back to Karkand DLC pack will be released for the PSN on December 6th. The announcement comes via PlayStation's Twitter account, which confirmed the date.

dr_1322776636.jpg

DICE previously announced that the pack would be headed to PlayStation 3 one week ahead of Xbox 360 and PC, so Back to Karkand will likely be available on those platforms on December 13th. That date hasn't been officially announced, however, and EA wouldn't confirm the Xbox 360 or PC release date when we reached out for comment.

Back to Karkand will be available for free to anyone who purchased the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. For everyone else, it will be $14.99 on PSN or PC, and 1200 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live. For more on the pack, be sure to check out our preview.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213768p1.html

Bring it!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Are you having problems redeeming the Online Pass again in the game? That's the same thing that happened to me last night. Took me a couple of hours with EA Support to figure things out. 
If you've already used your Online Pass previously, just check your PSN Account's Download List and just re-download the Online Pass Activation Key and Physical Warfare Pack key (both are 100kB files) and just install them once they're downloaded. Problem solved.
smokin.gif

Never mind I found it and I'm on 360 so we didn't get the patch yet. Still whoring out the IR
laugh.gif

Finally got a Recon Service Star. That completes teh set. 
pimp.gif

Also i got the Jet Service Star yesterday i believe. Had my best Jet Game today getting 9kills in it....

I havent touched the IR Scope all day today just to get myself ready for the big nerf to hit the 360 ..
30t6p3b.gif

Ran a round with SPIDERMACHINE916 and a few rounds with yallayalla_. Good stuff guys.
smokin.gif
Sorry bout that last Rush round at Tehran Highway. Could've been more competitive.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Never mind I found it and I'm on 360 so we didn't get the patch yet. Still whoring out the IR
laugh.gif
Oh. 
laugh.gif

Haven't used the IRNV at all tonight. Matches have been more competitive, for sure. Haven't remembered how blinding the sun was.
sick.gif
Nerf that! 
laugh.gif

^Yup, they did. Just didn't make the last patch. We'll probably see it in the next patch. Hopefully it comes around the same time when Karkand drops.

Back to Karkand's Wake Island looks nice.�
smokin.gif

4 more days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oman is gonna be the sith for me!
Karklands not that bad
Wake Island meh, not really into that map
and the 4th don't know yet.

i just tried to join the NT PS3 platoon. I'm pretty buns at this game but i love playing when i can and would like to play with non-randoms.

ty

PSN: offbad

Back
Top Bottom