Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Damn, now it's the other way around. Everyone on the 360 is playing... and no one plays BC2 on the PS3 now. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I need to practice flying the choppers, too. The Blackhawk was pretty manageable, but the Apache is a bit of a challenge.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

REDd SPYDER, his boys, & i got it in on BC2 Conquest today
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
@ man i just killed two dudes & took out a tank... Im live right now.. i feel like bumping some wakaflocka
laugh.gif
[/font]
laugh.gif
we were going hard in the paint
pimp.gif
BTW; WitnessMyCalm IS REAL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!1!!!ONE!!!!wun!!!!1!
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Damn, now it's the other way around. Everyone on the 360 is playing... and no one plays BC2 on the PS3 now. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I need to practice flying the choppers, too. The Blackhawk was pretty manageable, but the Apache is a bit of a challenge.
Nah. Red & RiceRocket are the only people that i run with from time to time.. Its pretty dead overall on XBL... 

We should be getting a lot of new BF3 stuff since GamesCom is this weekend ...So u already know ill be posting updates...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never really played shooters online until this year... I started playing mw2 and block ops on XBL and it was ok. I like it. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]remembered i had BF2BC and popped that in, tried the XBL. I like it so much better. pretty dope imo... and BF3 online is supposed to be >*[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]very much looking forward to bf3. yes yes.[/color]

[h2]Battlefield 3 gets ready to rock GamesCom! - More Possible PS3/Console Gameplay?
nerd.gif
[/h2]

GC_5F00_2011_5F00_Liu.jpg

As Producer Patrick Liu puts the final touches to the setup in one of our booths, we are counting down the hours to a great week of gaming.

Battlefield 3 is live at the GamesCom show in Cologne, and we're here to follow the success of GDC with the Fault Line mission and E3 this July, when we let gamers experience first-hand the ever-changing multiplayer map Operation Métro.

Tomorrow (August 16), we kickstart one of the largest game shows in the world with an action-packed EA press conference that is sure to please any fans of Battlefield. After that, five glorious days of gaming ensue. Starting Wednesday at 09:00AM, the floodgates open and our fans will be able to play Battlefield 3 in one of the largest setups we have ever taken to the road.

Be sure to check back here on the Battlefield blog for daily updates, photos, video summaries of the bustle from the show floor, and more. And for the very latest in everything Battlefield, remember to follow us onTwitter and Facebook.

Game on!

Saw this posted in the EAuk forums 
laugh.gif
 They want this to be in BF3 as a Achievement Ribbon ...
200 hours without joining a squad Ribbon

lonewolf.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got my email from EA telling me my account is now an origin account
indifferent.gif

great, just what i needed.. another program to run in the background while im playing.

when is it out again? i need a new GPU before this is out.. i dont think my single 460 will hold at high fps/details

EA Gamescom Press Conference - Stream & Time Converter
UPDATE FROM GAMETRAILERS.COM:

"DICE will be on hand to unveil an all new Battlefield 3 live co-op demo and the worldwide debut of a new multiplayer trailer"

EA’s Gamescom Press Conference Streamed Live on GameTrailers.com News | Video Game Event News, Latest Trailers | GameTrailers.com

Looks like GameTrailers will also be streaming the event alongside EA. Co-op + Conquest Multiplayer Trailer inbound!

To find out what time the Press Confrence will start CLICK HERE for TimeZone Converter

In laymen terms, can someone PLEASE explain to me this Origin situation? What is it, do I have to pay for it, and why is it needed?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Saw this posted in the EAuk forums 
laugh.gif
 They want this to be in BF3 as a Achievement Ribbon ...
200 hours without joining a squad Ribbon

lonewolf.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

In laymen terms, can someone PLEASE explain to me this Origin situation? What is it, do I have to pay for it, and why is it needed?

-The Juice

EA's digital distribution platform. It's where you can buy EA titles and the games you buy are stored and launched through Origin. Like itunes for EA games.

It's needed because EA wants to get a bigger piece of the digital sales pie. The main DD service for PC games right now is Steam. With origin, EA can sell their games and cut Steam out of the profits. Battlefield 3 is the game they are going to use to really push Origin.

I've had Origin since the BF3 alpha and i think it's fine. I've purchased 4 games through the service. If I could have bought BF3 through Steam I would have, but I'm not as outraged as a lot of people are over it.

Them European dudes are too polite when playing the game. "NICE!"
laugh.gif

The game looks really good on the PS3! Great news! Can't wait!

OH. MY. %%%#%%#. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AT THAT TRAILER!

& The PS3 version looked real good! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I spoke too soon. That trailer was just %$^$#$ing incredible! I envy the PC players even more now!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh, and Beta's out in September. I think the MOH guys get access to the Beta 48 hours earlier.

I gotchu! ^^^^
Battlefield 3: GamesCom - CASPIAN BORDER MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY

How can YOU possibly deny this @#@$%$% game for mw3? i DONt even....

im so amped for this game.. i need a @#@$%$% pc!

^that was FAST!
laugh.gif

Yeah, looks like I'll be spending more time at my friend's house when he cops this for PC!
pimp.gif

eek.gif

12th with the clutch 3 thanks breh
pimp.gif

Man, looking at this trailer ...wow. When we were all kids playing N64 or Playstation, we all questioned what the future of gaming was going to be. And just how were they going to improve, I never thought that they would be so capable to accurately depict everything I ever wanted in a shooter, and so fast. I mean really, that trailer was F'in amazing. When I heard about the dog fights, I really didnt think to much of it but, WOW that simply looks awesome. Sad thing is you KNOW more people are going to buy MW3 because it "faster, mindless gameplay."
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom