Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

First part of Metro in a nutshell

La9YG.jpg

played about 3 - 4 games..... its gonna take some getting used to but i got some kills and learned how to manuever through metro without getting sniped everytime... there's a glitch on the ground where you can low crawl underneath the actual map and pick people off... hope that area is fixed....

seems like a good game... more strategic than COD and more realistic which i didnt expect coming in but i like it.... will play more tonite on the ps3

PSN premium718.. looking for a squad

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

First part of Metro in a nutshell

roll.gif
roll.gif

That clusterf___ zone is true though. that place gets hectic when the other m-com gets taken.
laugh.gif

and nobody gets through that victory crawl when i'm guarding.  I allways take a few pot shots into the bushed when I think it's too quiet.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ The Park breakdown... SOOOO true 
Just got done rollin w/ my sons Turry & TheJuice (Pause.) & a random guy who rapped about everything & who "Just got out of jail and ready to blow" 
alien.gif
roll.gif

GGs fams 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That map is pretty much on-point.
roll.gif

I think I've seen only two guys ever use that island. Took them out quick.
laugh.gif
Victory crawl kinda works. That Clusterf*** zone is
smokin.gif
. Good place to put a radio transmitter for recons. Today on PS3 was doo doo. Whenever I try to capture MCOM A, I always fall through the ground... otherwise the damn lag makes planting take longer than 30 seconds, if it even gets planted, that is.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by jae oh en

30t6p3b.gif
@ you COD cats getting 60+ kills and still losing the round. step your squad scores up.
laugh.gif
Are you serious?
if folks gonna be posting K/D screens like trophies, at least win. 80 kills against the defense that infinitely respawns?
4s04y0.png

i'll see yall in 3 weeks.

zk1 were u in a game with me yesterday
nerd.gif
thought i'd seen you.

30t6p3b.gif
@ you COD cats getting 60+ kills and still losing the round. step your squad scores up.
laugh.gif
Are you serious?
if folks gonna be posting K/D screens like trophies, at least win. 80 kills against the defense that infinitely respawns?
4s04y0.png

COD players live for their k/d ratios, even if they lose 14 straight games.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

zk1 were u in a game with me yesterday
nerd.gif
thought i'd seen you.

Are you serious?
4s04y0.png

COD players live for their k/d ratios, even if they lose 14 straight games.

not true i live for my kd and wl ratio combined

That map is dead on lol. Victory Crawl is my $$#.

Should have added a "Trees shot down first" circle near the people in bushes

^Hm. Interesting.
Also,

Im not speaking for Donut (Chikid) or Anyone else..speaking for myself when i say,

Please.... Take that $#$+ somewhere else... Especially if youre quoting me and directing that towards me...

Honestly the KD was a bonus to that pic. I posted it because it was over 10k points ... I never  look at my KD during the game. Its a rare occasion if i do. I just peep it at the end of the match.

Yall must be illearate because i clearly said that i armed that Mcom and the team died prior to it blowing up. The @%%@ am i supposed to do? I tried. How much more can i do by scoring 10k points for my team, arming & defending mcoms, dropping enemy players 64 times, reviving teammates, trying to stay alive so my squad could spawn on me, Throwing my team health packs.. everything im supposed to do, having a SPM over 740 . Probably the highest out of everyone except for slade. And a win loss over 2. and mostly as a attacker. And your telling me to step my game up? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You guys come off as BF vets.. So you guys should know its hard to win by one guy puttin 11 other cats on his back trying to win...

Back
Top Bottom