Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

they should, imagine droppin bombs on them zero's and shootin muthafuggas goin tututututututututututututut!

I would really like a WW2 game.. I can only imagine how @+*$%+! amazing a singleplayer would look.. Like a mission when youre deep in the trenches with jets & mortars everywhere... & God rays beaming down at u through the smoke & fire & %!*%...

That %!*% would be crazy

something like this but with FB2
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
980_8.jpg

And MP... Well i cant imagine what that would hold ...

Every day I get off work, I just check my emails.. still nothing about a beta
30t6p3b.gif

I think they're waiting for Friday or some shett

^Battleblog is coming friday.  
And Matros said this yesterday. Seriously theyve been trolling so hard (DICE has) about the beta.. So dont get your hopes up. Im trying not to. but LAWD PLEASE!

@zh1nt0Daniel Matros

@AreUReadyfredy We will release a FAQ on beta stuff soon
smile.gif
. Hopefully that will answer your question.

Also.

Battlefield 3's Pre Orders hit 1.25 Million

During the Citi 2011 Tech Conference on Wednesday, September 7, Electronic Arts CFO Eric Brown announced that Battlefield 3 pre-orders have hit around the 1.25 million mark, and are tracking ahead of previous Battlefield games.

battlefield-31.jpg

“To date we have about 1.25 million preorders on Battlefield 3, so it’s still well ahead of its predecessor title, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, in regards to preorders in the same number of weeks till launch,

Wow.. gears is kicking @!!. I never really got into their game, dunno why
ohwell.gif

The hell is a battleblog playa and where can I find this

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Its not Cross Team chat.

As it is now (BC2). You are only given the ability to chat with your 4man squad.

In BF3, theyve finally put in the option where you can finally chat with others outside your squad (on your team).

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea, but barely anyone talks.[/color]
laugh.gif
word. being able to talk to your squad makes things a lot easier. In COD, it just makes the connection (and lag) worse!  
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EXACTLY!!! I was on last night beastin... my team was god awful! No help, no medics. no engineers (unless it was me). 3 snipers and me as an assault/engineer... when you have crappy teamates and NO communication, it's the worst. Hoppin on it tonight tho... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GT below... let's beast![/color]

^ too bad I'm on PS3.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Anyway, December's on XBOX360 for BC2, so he might be up for a run with you.
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]word, I think sneaky added me... not sure which NTer it was. haven't ran with him yet tho.[/color]

Originally Posted by swendro88

Slightly OT, but would anyone mind if DICE's next battlefield was set in WW2? I'm thinking it could be pretty epic with Frostbite 2.

Come on now guys. You don't have to be a loyal fan of the series or anything, but at least use Google. The first game in the series was called Battlefield 1942. As in, during WWII.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Maybe ol boy meant an upgraded version, something new.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tryna help him out. hope he did... doesn't sound like it tho, i know.[/color]

Im sure thats what Swen meant.. that he'd like to see a WW2 game while using FB2.. well at least thats how i interpreted it 

Nah Im that one, i haven't added you yet.

My gamertag is Fackin Retro if any of yall wanna add me. Not on very much. Trying to keep up on my school work and sh t.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

just curious but is BC2 the first game you guys have played from the Battlefield series?
bc2 is my first for the console. i use to play 1942 and bf2 along with all the expansions on pc.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Im sure thats what Swen meant.. that he'd like to see a WW2 game while using FB2.. well at least thats how i interpreted it 

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. I should have said returned to WWII. I'd really like to see WWII in the frostbite 2 engine.

just curious but is BC2 the first game you guys have played from the Battlefield series?

Battlefield 1943 actually. I'd say its in my top 3 most played PS3 games. I love that game.

Never had a PC that could run these games growing up. I only knew of the series through video game magazines and later the internet. The series has always interested me.

I downloaded BF2 a few months ago, but couldn't get into it. It's too old now.

Skipped over BC1 because I was playing COD. After playing BC2 I knew that BF was my new favorite FPS.

Yup.
pimp.gif

And Black Ops is my first COD series game.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i hopped on with Battlefield 2 on xbox.... remember thtat it wasn't great. Then the next few started to come out and they were hella dope. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i JUST started playing shooters online. The only thing I used to only play was Halo many years ago and stopped. [/color]

This guy from EAuk just made THEE sickest PS3 Theme EVAR! 
eek.gif
 Ill quote his post... Download using PS3 Web Browser.
I'm working on a PS3 dynamic theme wich is in BETA stage at the moment and i will like to share it with you.
It's still missing alot of stuff.
I'll update the thread with the FINAL version when it's done.
Until then, here you have a download link for the BETA version.
Let me know what you think.
Enjoy.

UPDATE 1: Changes to the background and the effects (i might add new ones), new link.
Now im going to start with the icons, if anyone has by accident some png's of the rank/medals icons from BF3 (or some real like soviet ones) would be nice, thanks.

UPDATE 2: I'm done with the main icons.
Here is a link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UGUTPQ7F
previewlargew.png

UPDATE 3
: I added the sub icons, i used the ones from the POP one and edited the saturation to fit the main ones, i used them because i didn't wanted to do a recolor and wanted to look like it has a textures on it and not just plain recolor of the original ones.
Now i have to resize the main ones so it doesn't overlap with the text, and some other minor adjustments.
Here is a new link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVC5W9S7

THE END, aka final version.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3P16524

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3P16524I might download & give it a whirl & see how it runs/looks... 
NEW LINKS: 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NB4CXSTR

OR

http://www.ps3-themes.com/gaming/bat...mic-final.html

yo december u better get this joint for xbox man...i recruited so many cod players...were going to have to show them the ropes lol...lately when im on black ops i just troll all the kids abt bf3 lmao...some kid said he was gonna hack me if i keep talking about bf3 trololololol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom