Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by poorniko

why are there so many NT platoons? can't we just stick to one? 
laugh.gif

This. we need order.
laugh.gif
Only joined slade's PC platoon for now.Definitely liking Grand Bazaar and Damavand Peak so far, minus the RPG spamming. Finally took down a chopper pilot with a headshot (knew ig was possible, haven't done it ever).
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Can't wait for the patch where you can create private matches.. I just wanna go around maps and look at %*%!
laugh.gif

DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's tooo dope. Wish i could fly like that. Really though, once you get the feel for flying it's kinda easy

Game is dope and I haven't looked at all the feedback responses on here since Tuesday but does anyone else playing on PS3 have an issue when playing Grand Bazaar. Anytime I play that map it freezes my system and its rather annoying. I have yet to complete a match on any game mode when playing Grand Bazaar. SMH

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by sladewilson

for DR pepper unlock codes where is it ? under the CAP ? can you just go to store look under cap an reedeem ?
Yeah. Most likely.
Anways,

Theyre going to have to patch the Infinite/Spammable Mortars.. Pretty %+!++%# ridiculous. Ive only been killed by it once i think but still its annoying as #+@%
30t6p3b.gif

A dude can just sit there. Not having to see a person the entire game. Camp behind the combat lines. Look at his mini map and spam mortars at choke points or orange triangles on his minimap and rack up kills/assists/points... Cheap as %*+%
it has to be direct hit though , usually motors are better for tank kills

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

...and trading it in as soon as I beat the campaign. This is Medal of Honor with vehicles.
grin.gif
Please, tell me how it isn't.
They fixed a few things from the BETA, but I still see people falling through the map, hiding in rocks, ect.

87 missiles to take out a helicopter... No one playing the game, just wanting to fly jets. 

Its a good game, but not worth me keeping it with all the great games coming out.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

I can fly the jets and helicopters easy, but getting kills with them is impossible for me.

roll.gif
this is a problem for me too.

It's easier to be a gunner in vehicles if you want to get kills. I'm sorta ok with flying choppers but jets I just use them to get to a spot in conquest quick.

...and trading it in as soon as I beat the campaign. This is Medal of Honor with vehicles.
grin.gif
Please, tell me how it isn't.
They fixed a few things from the BETA, but I still see people falling through the map, hiding in rocks, ect.

87 missiles to take out a helicopter... No one playing the game, just wanting to fly jets. 

Its a good game, but not worth me keeping it with all the great games coming out.
You don't have to justify why you don't want the game. 
laugh.gif

Man...

I flew the Jets today.. I got my 1st kill and so far have 5 kills today w/ my limited time in em... I was/still am so AMPED about it...

Unlocked Flares & HeatSeekers for em... Swag
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Im mad happy i can fly
smokin.gif

smile.gif

This game is going to get bonkers when people start unlocking IR thermal optics & the TV guided missiles...

Back
Top Bottom