laugh.gif
smile.gif

Anyways,

Putting the gun down for a lil bit 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
 Time to expand my use of other guns
Like i said.. DEF Not the best Gun in the Game and Not even the best gun in its class... (AEK, M416, & F2000 are 
pimp.gif
) but i still <3 it... And obviously my favorite. My baby cuhhh
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
21 Service Stars Already!?
eek.gif
I thought I was doing pretty well with almost 2.
laugh.gif

But then again, leveling up on two platforms is taking a lot of work. Level 14 on both already.
laugh.gif

CasperJr wrote:
I just don't understand how I can be so bad at this game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just be patient and practice. It helps to work as a team, too. I remember when I started I'd run around COD-style... get sniped out of nowhere and end up 2-18.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Knifing in this game still needs some work. I'm directly behind an enemy and it only slashes when I go for the knife.
30t6p3b.gif

Word... I see a guy running around with no idea I'm there so I whip out my knife, try to stab him and end up slashing him. He then proceeds to turn around and spray me down.
30t6p3b.gif

lindsay, what's your setup for the AEK?

I dont play assault much, so im still far away. They got some really nice guns.

Got to give the Jihad Jeep guy some credit. It's pretty difficult to not get killed on the way to a tank with a "primed" vehicle. Makes taking out the jeep a one-hit kill with an RPG/SMAW.
laugh.gif

Trying it out on helicopters and jets tomorrow.
smokin.gif

^MW3 graphics are meh, but I like it better than Black Ops. It's a start.

Hopping on BF3 with dedicated servers seem a world away from the connection I was getting on MW3.
sick.gif

Anyway, good news: they've nerfed the Tactical Light. Just need to tone down the overall brightness and contrast more and we're good.
smokin.gif

So i have 3 or 4 hrs played on MW3 and Ill tell yall this... BF3 will remain my main shooter. Yeah MW3 is fun but its the same @!*% different day... BF3 is just teh better game. I still <3 it..

im rocking the [BF3] clan tag on MW3
laugh.gif
smile.gif

BF3 4 Life cuh

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

So i have 3 or 4 hrs played on MW3 and Ill tell yall this... BF3 will remain my main shooter. Yeah MW3 is fun but its the same @!*% different day... BF3 is just teh better game. I still <3 it..

laugh.gif
smile.gif

BF3 4 Life cuh

Do you play with people you know? No one I know has BF3, so when I play online it's with randoms who NEVER stick to objectives. It really ruined the BF3 experience for me. And don't get me started on dudes who run off with the vehicles on large maps without waiting for their teammates to join them
tired.gif
Idiots don't realize that you cant drive and use the vehicle weapons at the same time
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

BF is a very tough game to play alone...

And nah, i dont know anyone personally that plays BF3 heavy.

I run with NT. A good portion of them are from this thread and or #NTwitter ...

And everyone is decent at the game and their roll... And know whats going on. We get tons of Ace Squad Ribbons .... and Ws and LOLs to go with it.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

im rocking the [BF3] cland tag on MW3
laugh.gif
smile.gif

BF3 4 Life cuh

Do you play with people you know? No one I know has BF3, so when I play online it's with randoms who NEVER stick to objectives. It really ruined the BF3 experience for me. And don't get me started on dudes who run off with the vehicles on large maps without waiting for their teammates to join them
tired.gif
Idiots don't realize that you cant drive and use the vehicle weapons at the same time
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Yup. MW3's guns sound whack.

Can't seem to run with NTers on BF3 lately (different time zones, lol). VOIP being buggy even on console (non-existent on PC
eyes.gif
).

Cool vid on YouTube. Didn't know the EOD bot can survive the base jump.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I just don't understand how I can be so bad at this game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's your situational awareness breh.

Pretty good in a straight up gun battle. But dude will spawn and have zero clue where he is at, and then get dusted by the other team. Or place C4 and detonate at the most atrocious times, netting him at the most...1 kill
laugh.gif
Or spawn near the M-Com and doesn't want to arm until someone is already arming and then say, "let me get that dawg" Ol scavenger type dude
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

But you howl with us and the lulz are always in abundance
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I know absolutely nobody on bf3 for ps3. I want to get some games in soon

PS3 tag is : SoulGlo305. Don't want to be all lonely out there lol

Jet service star
pimp.gif

Beam-Scanner + IR Flares + Guided Missle =
pimp.gif

Disabling tanks with the missile and going in for the kill with your main gun
eek.gif

I've been shot down maybe 3 times after I learned how to fly this thing correctly (Frogfoot
pimp.gif
). All 3 times it was during conquest. I usually play rush, so I forget there are two jets
laugh.gif
Getting careless ftl (word to Peppy).

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
smile.gif

BF3 4 Life cuh

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Add me if you have the 360, GT is Salbah3. My K/D sucks but I prefer to play objectives conquest, specially lol. All of the people on my friends list only rock mw3 smh

if you want a free dr pepper code send a self addressed envelope to

YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc.
Dr Pepper/EA Games Code request
701 Gateway Blvd., Suite 101
South San Francisco, CA 94080

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

I know absolutely nobody on bf3 for ps3. I want to get some games in soon

PS3 tag is : SoulGlo305. Don't want to be all lonely out there lol

Peep the first page and add up the dudes on the NT BF3 PS3 clan. Please add our platoon on Battlelog as well.

damn, i knew a javelin had the ability to take down aircraft but didn't know how... but then someone with recon has to be rocking a soflam and noone EVER sets up their class that way...
also i've been killed with a MAV -_-

Back
Top Bottom