Be Careful NT, Even Driving Slow you still can get in an ACCIDENT!!!(PICS OF MY STI)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I think it's safe to say at this point...

Funkdoc + Cars = Fail
ahh Jess, you still remeber when my skyline got impounded...
laugh.gif
..Coming from you, I'll consider it a compliment

Angel

smh.gif
these extra pics make it look even worse dude. well, again like i said before, glad you're alright. the worst part is that someone hit you and got awayclean. smh...

off-topic but i told you my traction control was broken, turns out the evo's steering wheel position sensor got busted. no idea how...

Thanks for the public announcement.. I'll make sure to drive extra fast next time.

But seriously, thank goodness you aren't hurt.

my altima is out of comission cuz of some old lady running a red light..man it hurts looking at it the whole front end is done and i was only doing about 20and she like 30..smh crazy drivers down here in florda

Did the other driver stop?

what freeway were you on?

I'd like to think that's one of the safest cars in the rain due to it's symmetrical AWD, guess not.

Glad your okay!. Hopefully you and everyone reading this thread learned not to drive on bald tires. I have had a bad experience with bald tires also.

Generally an AWD vehicle is safe, but the idiot who hit him apparently executed a perfect PIT maneuver and those are meant to spin out vehicles. In the givencircumstances, it didn't help funkdoc much either...

Back
Top Bottom