Be Careful NT, Even Driving Slow you still can get in an ACCIDENT!!!(PICS OF MY STI)

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

STI's..... dont skid out like that.... there made for rally grip, ur tires are to blame for this and you end of story.

Thats %$+**%##, the guy who hit him is to blame for this, end of story.
Sorry to hear about this. Shows that even if you're being careful, you can still be in an accident.

glad your alright. When I was coming home early today I seen a van right in the middle of a cement divider in the freeway. Rain is just some real nastyweather.

Damn Angel,
glad you're ok.

I hear you on that cautious driving tip,
but even when you are cautious there are others who aren't that make it hard.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

STI's..... dont skid out like that.... there made for rally grip, ur tires are to blame for this and you end of story.

Word. Because with better tires being hit would have done nothing to the car.
tired.gif

Lame.

How dare you do that to my favorite car
mad.gif
I don't blame you, I probably would of done the same thing, lol.
Glad to see your okay though.

Glad you're alright...

I hope I don't have to make any posts like this.....wanting a motorcycle and all..

Once again, i will say this. I was hit on the driver side in the back and the car did a 180 into the divider. SOMEONE HIT ME which caused the car to do that.It was raining/wet and i had ZERO chance of stopping the car. If it was dry conditions, this may not have happened.

Angel

I see why you dont wanna switch tires though, it costs about 4 stacks for a set of new tires for my dads SL every time they need to be replaced. But itsnecessary, happy your okay. u called the police immediately right?

ok, glad you're fine...but was it THAT easy to lose control and do a 180? That's crazy. Makes me more afraid of wet weather.

So is the other doods insurance covering most if not all?
Regardless if it had anything to do with the tires, there is no reason that you should be driving w/ those wet or dry..

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Regardless if it had anything to do with the tires, there is no reason that you should be driving w/ those wet or dry..
the person who hit him never stopped.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

the person who hit him never stopped.
Sad thing, NO ONE stopped to even help me...Luckily, CHP blocked traffic for me...here are some more pics. Insurance company took it today..sadday for me atleast

just look how all the tires are

74e2527e46b66f930b4b219fe782b9beefc3f3c.jpg
69035de7e22abea9f76a051ab360f960f3cec09.jpg
8b6155efb3fe05b4d597abff52c76b2c9b001cb.jpg
70035336e123b78dfd450ba8b5691887760cef7.jpg

who knew the airbags where in seat...

Angel

what freeway was this on? good thing no other cars crashed into you considering that its hard to stop right away with the roads wet.

pimp.gif
nice car btw. if the bags deployed then i guess this car is done for. what you getting next?

Damn, what's up with the amount of subie crashes this month?

This happened to my wrx last monday

2w3ap6p.jpg

16ia8aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom