Be Careful NT, Even Driving Slow you still can get in an ACCIDENT!!!(PICS OF MY STI)

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Damn, and you had a limited too...I dunno man, last Monday was my birthday..
Angel
I'd say coming out of a crash at highway speeds is a damn great bday present.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

So is the other doods insurance covering most if not all?
Regardless if it had anything to do with the tires, there is no reason that you should be driving w/ those wet or dry..
I don't know about the US but in the UK the insurance company would be looking at your car and quite possibly wouldn't pay out because ofthe tyres being in that condition.

You'd be lucky to escape a charge from the police too. I once hit a pedestrian (not my fault, dark road, really drunk guy ran into the road etc etc) whoalmost died and they had a really good look at my car before releasing it for repair.

It wouldn't stop you crashing when someone hits you but you wouldn't go nearly as far on decent tyres even if you're sliding sideways - the grooveswould channel water away more effectively and significantly reduce the distance you travelled.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

So is the other doods insurance covering most if not all?
Regardless if it had anything to do with the tires, there is no reason that you should be driving w/ those wet or dry..
I don't know about the US but in the UK the insurance company would be looking at your car and quite possibly wouldn't pay out because of the tyres being in that condition.

You'd be lucky to escape a charge from the police too. I once hit a pedestrian (not my fault, dark road, really drunk guy ran into the road etc etc) who almost died and they had a really good look at my car before releasing it for repair.

It wouldn't stop you crashing when someone hits you but you wouldn't go nearly as far on decent tyres even if you're sliding sideways - the grooves would channel water away more effectively and significantly reduce the distance you travelled.

ya, I was thinkin those tires could be an issue too

Damn, i've had incidents before as well with an awd vehicle but none this bad. I think having better tires wouldnt of done much in this situation, that hitplus rain would spin anything out nd dude didnt even do a spin out, jus a 180. Glad to see ur ok and wait..skyline?!?!?!?

did you change your tires before the insurance company could get a hold of your car? from the looks of the second pics, those tires are new..

the first few pictures were balder then my balls

Nope, the front ones had like 5000 miles on them.The old front ones were rotated to the back.Thats why I'm saying, the tires were fine upfront..

Angel

damn dude, good thing your alright
and im glad those pics arent workin for me, thats one of my favorite cars
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom