BEATMAKERS: post YOUR favorite sample flips

Mez 0ne you've got a solid and consistent sound. my only problem? in the nas remix you can tell where you put your slicer marks.

Sample

Beat (since i only took a short portion of the sample I wanted to make sure it stayed fresh and never repetitive.. i sliced the loop into a couple different patterns. next i came up with a bassline and created the melody around that. It's sequenced to be a remix of Drake's "Over" which you can hear on myspace)

Mez 0ne you've got a solid and consistent sound. my only problem? in the nas remix you can tell where you put your slicer marks.

Sample

Beat (since i only took a short portion of the sample I wanted to make sure it stayed fresh and never repetitive.. i sliced the loop into a couple different patterns. next i came up with a bassline and created the melody around that. It's sequenced to be a remix of Drake's "Over" which you can hear on myspace)

Just a random throwaway. Not really flipped too much, but I haven't been sampling too much as of late so this is about as recent as it gets as far as samples. Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Girl

132b by TGIF

Just a random throwaway. Not really flipped too much, but I haven't been sampling too much as of late so this is about as recent as it gets as far as samples. Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Girl

132b by TGIF

you talkin' about the intro portion right STEW? I did that beat back in late 07' so I was just lazy to clean that up.

I'll keep sharing old tracks and more recent ones (at least to me)..I've been slacking a lot lately (work will do that to you).

I'll peep these other tracks when I'm home, cant stream from my phone.

you talkin' about the intro portion right STEW? I did that beat back in late 07' so I was just lazy to clean that up.

I'll keep sharing old tracks and more recent ones (at least to me)..I've been slacking a lot lately (work will do that to you).

I'll peep these other tracks when I'm home, cant stream from my phone.

TeflanDon it takes time to perfect your craft. give it some time and you'll be workin FL like a pro.. as for your beat man you def know your way around Fruity Loops, just try to get some more change-ups in there

here's a couple more! i hope you guys are enjoying these.. ive been working with FL Studio for about 6 years now. if you have any questions feel free to ask...

sample:

beat:

sample:

beat:

Back
Top Bottom