BEATMAKERS: post YOUR favorite sample flips

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I really like that beat. It's a nice, smooth beat that someone like Kanye West, Common, or Mos Def would hop on and rip. It's a very laid back, which is pretty neat
pimp.gif
Warrior On It wrote:

That beat is great also. It's smooth, but in a different way. I would venture out and say that artists like Lupe Fiasco, J Cole, Jadakiss, and Styles P would be great artists for this beat. It's also laid back, but I can see that a flow from the likes of Styles P and Jadakiss would really fit it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I really like that beat. It's a nice, smooth beat that someone like Kanye West, Common, or Mos Def would hop on and rip. It's a very laid back, which is pretty neat
pimp.gif
Warrior On It wrote:

That beat is great also. It's smooth, but in a different way. I would venture out and say that artists like Lupe Fiasco, J Cole, Jadakiss, and Styles P would be great artists for this beat. It's also laid back, but I can see that a flow from the likes of Styles P and Jadakiss would really fit it.
pimp.gif

IM A SAMPLE BEAST AND MY PARTNER IN RHYME "TIME" LIKES TO CLOWN ABOUT IT... BUT NAW IM JUST SAYING ITS NOTHING BUT FIRE IN THIS THREAD MY G...

IM A SAMPLE BEAST AND MY PARTNER IN RHYME "TIME" LIKES TO CLOWN ABOUT IT... BUT NAW IM JUST SAYING ITS NOTHING BUT FIRE IN THIS THREAD MY G...

Oh okay. Glad to hear it. I have a question though. What do you think about the newer beat I just put out (Teflan Thesis). It took me a total of about 6 or 7 hours to do that beat. TIME gave me some pointers, but I want more opinions on it. I want it perfected because I'm trying very hard to get this beat on the new NT mixtape.

Oh okay. Glad to hear it. I have a question though. What do you think about the newer beat I just put out (Teflan Thesis). It took me a total of about 6 or 7 hours to do that beat. TIME gave me some pointers, but I want more opinions on it. I want it perfected because I'm trying very hard to get this beat on the new NT mixtape.

u can prolly forget about it makin the tape just because of how late it is in the process... just depends really... i dont know what all they got planned tho...

u can prolly forget about it makin the tape just because of how late it is in the process... just depends really... i dont know what all they got planned tho...

yea TeflonDon its a nice cut of the sample... not bad at all.. just needs more to it.. it sounds like some 40 !!*!

yea TeflonDon its a nice cut of the sample... not bad at all.. just needs more to it.. it sounds like some 40 !!*!

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

to add you picked a good sample work with too. starting the track with the sample is a good touch and ending track with sample is also. i also would have done something like this...the sample at the beginning you used? use that as a chorus after every 16bars or something. that would add more variety to the track instead of it just being a long loop. play around with some more instruments/vst sounds to add to the mix.

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

to add you picked a good sample work with too. starting the track with the sample is a good touch and ending track with sample is also. i also would have done something like this...the sample at the beginning you used? use that as a chorus after every 16bars or something. that would add more variety to the track instead of it just being a long loop. play around with some more instruments/vst sounds to add to the mix.

TIME, I hear you on the mixtape thing agthekid did accept the beat, but I forgot about how little time is left until the deadline. I added the 808 as you said, and it sounded
eek.gif
. I wanna put the melodic beat, but I don't have a piano. I'll try to find an online program to do it from. I already got the melody in my head.

dreamhigh, thanks for the added input. I see where it needed more.

Now ps2child, thank you. You just gave me a GREAT idea for this beat
pimp.gif

*Goes back to FL Studio 9.

Back
Top Bottom