BEATMAKERS: post YOUR favorite sample flips

TeflanDon it takes time to perfect your craft. give it some time and you'll be workin FL like a pro.. as for your beat man you def know your way around Fruity Loops, just try to get some more change-ups in there

here's a couple more! i hope you guys are enjoying these.. ive been working with FL Studio for about 6 years now. if you have any questions feel free to ask...

sample:

beat:

sample:

beat:

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

As a matter of fact I do have a question. Is there a way to speed up the tempo for different parts separately? I mean, have the sample go at a certain speed, but have the drums/claps/snares goat a different speed.

Thanks for your opinion also.

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

As a matter of fact I do have a question. Is there a way to speed up the tempo for different parts separately? I mean, have the sample go at a certain speed, but have the drums/claps/snares goat a different speed.

Thanks for your opinion also.

a few joints... ill b back later to comment...

flipped THIS (5:13) mark

into THIS

Midnight Ride.mp3 by ImTIME

flipped THIS

into THIS

So Soulful by ImTIME

Flipped THIS... 25 second mark... 2 minute mark... i also used the intro as the outro but u wont hear that until master of aeronautics drops
wink.gif

into THIS

Metal.mp3 by ImTIME

flipped THIS

into this

Soul.mp3 by ImTIME

TeflanDon change the speed as in time stretch? or change the speed as in the pitch? if it's the latter you can just move the pitch knob in the channel settings.

TeflanDon change the speed as in time stretch? or change the speed as in the pitch? if it's the latter you can just move the pitch knob in the channel settings.

woah MusicalExcellence just shut down the whole topic. i love every beat. the mixing is on point and... well they're just plain dope! lol @ the toomp influence on "So Soulful"

woah MusicalExcellence just shut down the whole topic. i love every beat. the mixing is on point and... well they're just plain dope! lol @ the toomp influence on "So Soulful"

To Time that Metal beat got some potential just needs a better arrangment. Good *&^% everyone. This is one of the dopest threads on NT
pimp.gif

I am mainly an engineer but I just got into producing.

Here is the sample, would anyone be of any help IDing the sample? I had it for so long and no name, nothing.

DivShare File - I Don_t Know.mp3

Here is my flip, Second sampled beat I have ever done, I think it came out pretty good.

DivShare File - I Know _ROUGH DRAFT_.mp3

Keep in mind I didn't mix the beat at all. Just the raw beat.

Let me know what you think NT.

To Time that Metal beat got some potential just needs a better arrangment. Good *&^% everyone. This is one of the dopest threads on NT
pimp.gif

I am mainly an engineer but I just got into producing.

Here is the sample, would anyone be of any help IDing the sample? I had it for so long and no name, nothing.

DivShare File - I Don_t Know.mp3

Here is my flip, Second sampled beat I have ever done, I think it came out pretty good.

DivShare File - I Know _ROUGH DRAFT_.mp3

Keep in mind I didn't mix the beat at all. Just the raw beat.

Let me know what you think NT.

bleed05 that al green flip is smooth...
stewrat that joint u did for the over remix is dope... we gotta collab soon... that "not my girlfriend" joint is super smooth... "need you" is dope too...that change up
smh.gif

hellohiphop4000 that *%@* is crack... clean #%! mix too... i wanna hear some more

teflondon get some drums asap! lol... hit me up on aim and ill send u some... just dont use those fl ones please 
laugh.gif
... the sample and the drum patterns are pretty dope especially for a beginner...

bleed05 that al green flip is smooth...
stewrat that joint u did for the over remix is dope... we gotta collab soon... that "not my girlfriend" joint is super smooth... "need you" is dope too...that change up
smh.gif

hellohiphop4000 that *%@* is crack... clean #%! mix too... i wanna hear some more

teflondon get some drums asap! lol... hit me up on aim and ill send u some... just dont use those fl ones please 
laugh.gif
... the sample and the drum patterns are pretty dope especially for a beginner...

Man, you guys are dope. I haven't made a beat in a long time, but this is the stuff that can be inspirational.

I've only sampled two songs before,� but i used to always make my own versions of songs in my head as a kid. One day I decided to mess with FL and starting making stuff. It's kinda crazy to think that this was 4 years ago, man time flies.

Here's my sample:

It's Not So Bad by Anggeon

Man, you guys are dope. I haven't made a beat in a long time, but this is the stuff that can be inspirational.

I've only sampled two songs before,� but i used to always make my own versions of songs in my head as a kid. One day I decided to mess with FL and starting making stuff. It's kinda crazy to think that this was 4 years ago, man time flies.

Here's my sample:

It's Not So Bad by Anggeon

Back
Top Bottom