BEATMAKERS: post YOUR favorite sample flips

yuku
mad.gif

Oh yeah, I wanna note that the sample plays both forward and in reverse, if that makes sense. Just listen closely.

Oh yeah, I wanna note that the sample plays both forward and in reverse, if that makes sense. Just listen closely.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

damn that am i dreaming flip is crack...

and dude in the other post was right... the rapper is ehhh...
laugh.gif
u need to let me get some tracks (im serious)...

here's another one...

turned THIS

into THIS
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is too ill

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

damn that am i dreaming flip is crack...

and dude in the other post was right... the rapper is ehhh...
laugh.gif
u need to let me get some tracks (im serious)...

here's another one...

turned THIS

into THIS
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is too ill

Does anyone know how to sample words out of a song (like, take words from a song without having the beat behind it)? Is that even possible?

Does anyone know how to sample words out of a song (like, take words from a song without having the beat behind it)? Is that even possible?

hey there lonely girl? song and that song with that girl going lalalalala la la la la la la la la , do do do dooHhh aHhHhh who sings these songs? Not a beat maker but hey posted maybe help or just ruined conversation .
nerd.gif

hey there lonely girl? song and that song with that girl going lalalalala la la la la la la la la , do do do dooHhh aHhHhh who sings these songs? Not a beat maker but hey posted maybe help or just ruined conversation .
nerd.gif

TIME, how come your beats flow so perfectly and the sound quality is so good? Is it because of the MIDI keyboard? Or do you have some kind of controller where you physically press buttons yourself to emulate the beat? And lastly, what exactly is a VST? Is it something I need to order?

TIME, how come your beats flow so perfectly and the sound quality is so good? Is it because of the MIDI keyboard? Or do you have some kind of controller where you physically press buttons yourself to emulate the beat? And lastly, what exactly is a VST? Is it something I need to order?

its all in the chops... even when i loop samples i chop them to give myself greater control...

and u can kinda take the words and not the beat... u gotta do it like eminem's "no love"

Back
Top Bottom