BEATMAKERS: post YOUR favorite sample flips

TIME, I hear you on the mixtape thing agthekid did accept the beat, but I forgot about how little time is left until the deadline. I added the 808 as you said, and it sounded
eek.gif
. I wanna put the melodic beat, but I don't have a piano. I'll try to find an online program to do it from. I already got the melody in my head.

dreamhigh, thanks for the added input. I see where it needed more.

Now ps2child, thank you. You just gave me a GREAT idea for this beat
pimp.gif

*Goes back to FL Studio 9.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

TIME, I hear you on the mixtape thing agthekid did accept the beat, but I forgot about how little time is left until the deadline. I added the 808 as you said, and it sounded
eek.gif
. I wanna put the melodic beat, but I don't have a piano. I'll try to find an online program to do it from. I already got the melody in my head.

pimp.gif

thats what you do
pimp.gif

Another one i did.

Sample:
 http://www.youtube.com/v/k_CHQjXuyRU?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/k_CHQjXuyRU?fs=1&hl=en_US
Flip: http://player.soundcloud.com/player...lacville79/why-cant-we-smile&secret_url=false Why cant we smile by lacville79

eek.gif

pimp.gif

thats what you do
pimp.gif

Another one i did.

Sample:
 http://www.youtube.com/v/k_CHQjXuyRU?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/k_CHQjXuyRU?fs=1&hl=en_US
Flip: http://player.soundcloud.com/player...lacville79/why-cant-we-smile&secret_url=false Why cant we smile by lacville79

eek.gif

pimp.gif

invest in a midi controller... and some VSTs... 
u can still do the melody tho in the piano roll... i dont remember exactly how to get to it tho but ps2child should be able to help u with that....

eek.gif

pimp.gif

invest in a midi controller... and some VSTs... 
u can still do the melody tho in the piano roll... i dont remember exactly how to get to it tho but ps2child should be able to help u with that....

ps2child...you had a beat a long time ago on your soundclick called Rising Tide or High Tide or something like that...was that sampled? I'm trying to hear that if it was.

ps2child...you had a beat a long time ago on your soundclick called Rising Tide or High Tide or something like that...was that sampled? I'm trying to hear that if it was.

Originally Posted by PLVN

yea "high rising " and there was no samples. glad you can still remember my old @#$%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

yea "high rising " and there was no samples. glad you can still remember my old @#$%
laugh.gif

� Teflan Thesis V2 by TeflanDon

This one should be better.
you surprised me with the keys nice
pimp.gif
you can still do more to this tho. check it ...the part you used at the intro.. you should use that also as part of the chorus and the keys should sound nice over that and you can still add another synth or pad sound to thicken. another thing i would do is loosen up those drums. theres a way in FL that you can shift the drum pattern so it doesn't sound so stiff/quantized.

pimp.gif
you can still do more to this tho. check it ...the part you used at the intro.. you should use that also as part of the chorus and the keys should sound nice over that and you can still add another synth or pad sound to thicken. another thing i would do is loosen up those drums. theres a way in FL that you can shift the drum pattern so it doesn't sound so stiff/quantized.

Originally Posted by ps2child

pimp.gif
yeah the keys are dope bro
pimp.gif
.. ps2child i need @#$% with you ... you got some heat homie
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

pimp.gif
yeah the keys are dope bro
pimp.gif
.. ps2child i need @#$% with you ... you got some heat homie
smokin.gif

Teflan Thesis V3 by TeflanDon

I had to switch things up to add a chorus. I couldn't loosen the beat because I don't know how to(I searched on youtube and google). I must admit that I'm not the one who actually played that piano melody. I just converted an MIDI version of the sample song and ran with it.

Third times a charm?

Teflan Thesis V3 by TeflanDon

I had to switch things up to add a chorus. I couldn't loosen the beat because I don't know how to(I searched on youtube and google). I must admit that I'm not the one who actually played that piano melody. I just converted an MIDI version of the sample song and ran with it.

Third times a charm?

Back
Top Bottom