***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

someone cliff me on this whole beef thing i dont pay much attention to artist other than their music

will rep

Last edited:
50 a damn fool.lolol

also 50 Brolic again, his insides/body have to be wrecked...puttin on an droppin weight like that cant be healthy.

what did french say? :nerd:

“I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped Ross unite people,” Montana explained during an interview with Complex.com. “That’s why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense…Of course, Ross is on his fifth album. And like I said, he’s only getting bigger. This is going to be Ross’ first platinum album. He never went platinum. So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down. You think 50 could come out and sell 10 million now?”

SN: Jeezy and Gucci might be beefing again in a min :smh:

“I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped Ross unite people,” Montana explained during an interview with Complex.com. “That’s why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense…Of course, Ross is on his fifth album. And like I said, he’s only getting bigger. This is going to be Ross’ first platinum album. He never went platinum. So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down. You think 50 could come out and sell 10 million now?”

All of that is true.

I was thinking 50 should put out a diss but dudes music has been trash for 5 years so nevermind. He's getting so much paper dude probably dont even care about music.

This ***** Curtis bowling with the MMG chain :lol: :smh:

Dude is forever disrespectful. :lol: :smh:

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/50cent[/URL]"]
50cent@50cent
French Montana you ain't ***** boy. You out your league talking about me you ***.i read your little interview what the fucx is you high.

50cent@50cent
French your ***** so weak you never had a song by your self fool. Ain't nobody's waiting to hear your verse. Girl

50cent@50cent
@frenchmontana you mine's well come catch this fade boy.

HAHHHHHHNNNN!
[/quote]

That's all he has left is being disrespectful. In the grand scheme of things he's merely an afterthought.

I don't support 50's antics, but if he can somehow shut French up I wouldn't even be mad. Hell I'd buy a new 50 album before a French Montana album...

Back
Top Bottom