***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

you don't see Jay, Kanye or Em slacking off in the music department.

:lol:

You said it yourself. He stopped trying. Did some movies etc. Already has plenty of paper.

Homeboy did a deal that TO THIS DAY netted him more than Kanye and Eminem according to Forbes.

They better still be trying. They need to catch up.

50 is still using beef as a gimmick to gain buzz again?!?
mean.gif
ya that would be true if he was about to come out with a album but he is not

Seriously. Everytime this dude hollers at someone it's a "gimmick".

He is just an aggressive dude. Y'all act like you don't know cats like this. It's really not than uncommon.

He ain't backed down from anyone and has never been afraid to speak his mind. It's not always "beef".

It's corny as hell how much that term is thrown around just because 2 dudes disagree or throw a few shots at each other.

Just because a couple of dudes are talking **** don't make it "beef". Biggie told y'all that ages ago.

Last edited:
To be fair, 50 ain't start this one though. French did the interview with Complex and 50 just responded
laugh.gif

I never understood why this matters to the average fan of an artist. Like WTF does their money situation have to do with what their music is sounding like
mean.gif

Completely irrelevant
laugh.gif
Man i dont get that either. they say that like theyre on the payroll. just because you have money it doesnt mean you cant be a clown.

I never understood why this matters to the average fan of an artist. Like WTF does their money situation have to do with what their music is sounding like :smh:
Completely irrelevant :lol:
Exactly... Cause you rich don't mean nuffin to me ...Give me some good music ... Buck Definatly >>>> 50.... 80% of the broke artist >>> 50

This is why I've always been a fan. He's not scared to speak his mind or be disrespectful towards anyone. It doesn't matter who it is and I love that ****. This **** isn't to sell records. How would beefing with Ross help his career when he already did it and didn't do anything for his sales.

I like French but what he said was dumb as hell. He's bragging about Ross finally reaching platinum status (which isn't true) on his 5th album? Son has never had a platinum album, **** are you talking about.

But Young Buck has had so much material since Welcome to Cashville.
50 had GRODT
GRODT The Soundtrack
The Massacre
which were all GREAT albums, and several more solid efforts....Young Buck however, just had his estate auctioned off
Here we go again .. Lol .. With the whole house auctioned off thing again... Because you go through hard times don't make you less of nothing .The whole 50 got more money s***... As a buck fan I'm effin with a couple of mixtapes that I thought was solid that dropped this year and last year... As a fan of 50 the last album or mixtape you can say is solid is the massacre ? :smh: But I guess he's rich so it don't matter right

But Young Buck has had so much material since Welcome to Cashville.
50 had GRODT
GRODT The Soundtrack
The Massacre
which were all GREAT albums, and several more solid efforts....Young Buck however, just had his estate auctioned off
Here we go again .. Lol .. With the whole house auctioned off thing again... Because you go through hard times don't make you less of nothing .The whole 50 got more money s***... As a buck fan I'm effin with a couple of mixtapes that I thought was solid that dropped this year and last year... As a fan of 50 the last album or mixtape you can say is solid is the massacre ? :smh: But I guess he's rich so it don't matter right

Whats the last solid Buck album? And was it better than 50's best?

Last edited:
Whats the last solid Buck album? And was it better than 50's best?
Back on my buck s*** 1 and 2 , live loyal , die rich was all decent mixtapes to me ... As a fan of bucks music they were pretty solid mixtapes to ME.. Not looking for agreements on it on nt... And you keep talking about 50's best which was dam near 10 years ago ... Right now 50 is starving for attention and tryin to stay relevant.. Give me the music .. Eff the other bs is all I'm sayin.. And I'm not saying I was never a fan of 50 but the s*** he been keeping his self involved with to stay relevant is for kids.. Rich or not

****** use to use that money arugument when you tried to say Nelly was trash...

Then 50 sells a boatload of albums...and sales start to mean something all of a sudden.

The sh*t French Montana was saying is true though.

50 a psycho!

LOL WUT? How can you argue Ross finally going platinum after 5 albums over 50 selling pretty much more than Ross will ever? Y'all cats are all kinds of backwards on here.

There was MANY valid points made in the interview about 50 in the interview

Seriously. Everytime this dude hollers at someone it's a "gimmick".

He is just an aggressive dude. Y'all act like you don't know cats like this. It's really not than uncommon.

He ain't backed down from anyone and has never been afraid to speak his mind. It's not always "beef".

It's corny as hell how much that term is thrown around just because 2 dudes disagree or throw a few shots at each other.

Just because a couple of dudes are talking **** don't make it "beef". Biggie told y'all that ages ago.
This
As I said earlier, 50 is a psycho/something's wrong w/ him. It's not ALWAYS a gimmick, he just doesn't give a f*ck nor back down

50 is just a corny lonely ***** with money. ALL people he been around or were close too were spited by him in some way, From all the G-unit late comers, Dre, Jimmy Iovine, Floyd, Yayo & Bank$ (Yayo only back because he has no other source of income) etc.. etc..

He has taken that 50 laws of power ish to far, remember his whole F*** jimmy Iovine, I run this building, I'm curtis "Interscope" Jackson rampage... Only to be shelved since. As far as music relevance & sales if anybody deserves to be critiqued and laughed at about their situation musically it's 50. Dude spent his career eating off negative energy.

He's rich yes, but obviously he wants to make music and regardless of what he says he wants acceptance & it seems to be killing him that nobody cares about a single piece of his music (That too short single came and went in less than a week)

Back
Top Bottom