***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

He's rich yes, but obviously he wants to make music and regardless of what he says he wants acceptance & it seems to be killing him that nobody cares about a single piece of his music

This. Ain't nobody give even half a **** about 50's music in 2012.

mean.gif
damn....capture da flag status.

that dont only bad on gunplay, that looks AWFUL for da whole MMG camp...and none of da other cats (meek, ross, wale, french, stalley, torch, etc)

doing nothing about it?

This ***** Curtis bowling with the MMG chain
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Dude is forever disrespectful.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

50cent@50cent
French Montana you ain't ***** boy. You out your league talking about me you ***.i read your little interview what the fucx is you high.

50cent@50cent
French your ***** so weak you never had a song by your self fool. Ain't nobody's waiting to hear your verse. Girl

50cent@50cent
@frenchmontana you mine's well come catch this fade boy.

HAHHHHHHNNNN!
That's all he has left is being disrespectful. In the grand scheme of things he's merely an afterthought.
50 cent got a trump card though.....people say it really was french montana doing da camera work to go see DJ khaled's mother

when 50 and ross was first beefing..if that gets exposed then french gonna be on his own.

and he @ed' him...so you know its real.

“I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped Ross unite people,” Montana explained during an interview with Complex.com. “That’s why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense…Of course, Ross is on his fifth album. And like I said, he’s only getting bigger. This is going to be Ross’ first platinum album. He never went platinum. So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down. You think 50 could come out and sell 10 million now?”
All of that is true.

No, it isn't, Ross just went Gold late last month and hasn't actually sold 500k albums. Obvious bias is obvious, Teflon Don is his best effort. 50's second album went platinum first week when his first didn't.

50 is still using beef as a gimmick to gain buzz again?!?:smh:

so we'll forget that Ross started with fif, just how he did with Trick Daddy, and even Khaled at one point (the last 2 under false pretenses), but somehow Fif is the lame :rolleyes

ya that would be true if he was about to come out with a album but he is not

Seriously. Everytime this dude hollers at someone it's a "gimmick".

He ain't backed down from anyone and has never been afraid to speak his mind. It's not always "beef".

y'all already saw that I said I wasn't rockin with French hard anymore cuz dude aligned with Puff and Ma$e, 2 of the biggest backstabbers in hiphop history so this is w/e to me.
also
no one has stated the obvious
he had beef with Puff at the BET awards
Puff + Jimmy Iovine(sp?) have a new marketing strategy, not signing artists, but "managing them", it's a new way to get a 360 deal while letting the artist keep some dignity (it seems)

Puffy is managing Ross, French, which is why they're on each other's mixtapes hardbody. fif probably feels a way + what he says about French wasn't wrong.
I don't remember any songs with just French. recently I've heard dude on hooks without verses even.

“I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped Ross unite people,” Montana explained during an interview with Complex.com. “That’s why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense…Of course, Ross is on his fifth album. And like I said, he’s only getting bigger. This is going to be Ross’ first platinum album. He never went platinum. So when 50 came up, 50 sold 10 million. Then after his first album he just kept on going down. You think 50 could come out and sell 10 million now?”

All of that is true.

No, it isn't, Ross just went Gold late last month and hasn't actually sold 500k albums. Obvious bias is obvious, Teflon Don is his best effort. 50's second album went platinum first week when his first didn't.

this is all true, still haven't seen a Ross fan admit it.
dude is talented, but will never see the sales he deserves, dude will move mixtapes, but he'll always live under the cloud of being a liar and a fraud.
50 will sell more on a bad album (and has)
You can argue that 50 beefing with artists has ruined the NY hiphop scene, but you can't really say it ruined 50's career.
50's music sucks because 50 sucks, artists fall off, but he still has more commercial appeal then Ross will ever have.
50s sales on his demise > Rosses sales on his rise
just admit it. Ross can "run" the radio all day, people will bootleg his album so they don't give $ to a liar, it's in the #s.
and this isn't the ringtone era, or else Ross would be raking it in! $$$

Last edited:
dude is talented, but will never see the sales he deserves, dude will move mixtapes, but he'll always live under the cloud of being a liar and a fraud.
You can argue that 50 beefing with artists has ruined the NY hiphop scene, but you can't really say it ruined 50's career.
50's music sucks because 50 sucks, artists fall off, but he still has more commercial appeal then Ross will ever have.
just admit it. Ross can "run" the radio all day, people will bootleg his album so they don't give $ to a liar, it's in the #s.

All of this.

50 is just a corny lonely ***** with money. ALL people he been around or were close too were spited by him in some way, From all the G-unit late comers, Dre, Jimmy Iovine, Floyd, Yayo & Bank$ (Yayo only back because he has no other source of income) etc.. etc..

He has taken that 50 laws of power ish to far, remember his whole F*** jimmy Iovine, I run this building, I'm curtis "Interscope" Jackson rampage... Only to be shelved since. As far as music relevance & sales if anybody deserves to be critiqued and laughed at about their situation musically it's 50. Dude spent his career eating off negative energy.

He's rich yes, but obviously he wants to make music and regardless of what he says he wants acceptance & it seems to be killing him that nobody cares about a single piece of his music (That too short single came and went in less than a week)
Yeah...dude won't have anyone at his funeral. 
laugh.gif

All of this.

Ya missed french's point...when he meant "ruined" he meant he burned so many bridges

That he's virtually blackballed by cats that want nothing to do with him.

He cant go to any roc artists..no beef, just not effin wit em

Cant go to YMCMB, cold war status

GOOD music stays from him

99% of def jam dont mess wit 50

MMG lol...

Badboy is a naw..

French's point is collaboration is a point of strength in his rep.

50 is sink or swim on his own, no features to chill wit off love.

I'm not sure that 50 wants to work with these people. Even when he was in his prime he didn't have many features. What are you even talking about? :lol:

Nelly was trash?

A lot of people say that, but i won't lie to myself and act like his 1st 2 albums and the St. Lunatics album weren't really good. Plus, I'm sure loads of people who talked down on Nelly probably have Take Care and Thank Me Later, not realizing that for the most part, they are quite similar.

I'm not sure that 50 wants to work with these people. Even when he was in his prime he didn't have many features. What are you even talking about? :lol:

Yea I listen to both of them but you're right. 50/G-Unit kept it in-house for the majority of their features. Young Buck was really the only one consistently doing outside features at the time.

Last edited:
50 can pay to have people attend his funeral. Born alone die alone.

I don't see the similarities between Nelly's first two albums and Drake's.....I paused, thought about it.....still don't see it.

Rappers who harmonize (or "sing") in a lot of their songs, with a lot of female oriented stuff. You could even compare a lot of their singles together. The only difference between them is Nelly had a harder image and Drake does a lot more singing. Both as rappers have had shots fired at them questioning their skills, and they both have had to address it, with both doing a fairly good job of it . I know people have mentioned Ja Rule would be a better comparison, but nah. He went from being super gangsta to blatantly being a marshmellow. Nelly and Drake basically stayed themselves this entire time.

Ahhhhh you didn't like Batter Up??? Country Grammar had so much good stuff on there. Steal The Show was :pimp: :pimp:

Y'all really calling 50 corny for what he said to French Montana..........really?

As if French isn't the corniest ***** in the game right now. Y'all are funny.

French should be more worried about Diddy taking all his money...

Y'all really calling 50 corny for what he said to French Montana..........really?

As if French isn't the corniest ***** in the game right now. Y'all are funny.

French should be more worried about Diddy taking all his money...

You ain't know? This is NT where backwards logic is the unadulterated truth.

so french montana is the dude that rhymes work with work throughout his entire verse...is that his single or rick ross's?? 

with all this stated French just hit #1 on the hiphop charts with pop that.... & that same street hype that 50 had on smash a decade ago is now not giving a single F about him and they our rocking with french...

The Hood **** with french HEAVY and so do most other rappers because for the most part French always keeps it 100. Btw in present day times 50 Does not make better music than french Montana & thats saying alot about how wack he has become

Back
Top Bottom