Being a Muslim woman :updated with shocking pics

I have a former co-worker forward me these ignorant !$% emails from time to time.

Sometimes I get pics knowing the true background but the email having this whole crazy explaination.

I have a former co-worker forward me these ignorant !$% emails from time to time.

Sometimes I get pics knowing the true background but the email having this whole crazy explaination.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Pics could be taken out of context
U right, they could b/c they have no caption or explanation behind em. All those sayin it's fake aren't giving any reason to why they aren't so the general population will just ignore ur claim and continue believing what they're seeing.

Also, it doesn't help that it's a known fact that many if not all Muslim countries are extremely patriarchal societies.  Now, did I say it was true, nope, but it's fact b/c there is evidence supporting it
wink.gif

U right, they could b/c they have no caption or explanation behind em. All those sayin it's fake aren't giving any reason to why they aren't so the general population will just ignore ur claim and continue believing what they're seeing.

Also, it doesn't help that it's a known fact that many if not all Muslim countries are extremely patriarchal societies.  Now, did I say it was true, nope, but it's fact b/c there is evidence supporting it
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

more hate and lies directed at the muslim community. i find that second article very hard to believe. i don't need to identify as muslim to see how this is pathetic/anti-middle east journalism.

"thelastcrusade.org"?? GTFOWTBS

OP, you must be one of those kinds of college students who cites wikipedia and sparknotes.com in their papers.

more hate and lies directed at the muslim community. i find that second article very hard to believe. i don't need to identify as muslim to see how this is pathetic/anti-middle east journalism.

OP, you must be one of those kinds of college students who cites wikipedia and sparknotes.com in their papers.

Back
Top Bottom