BEING AMERICAN APPRECIATION

cats need to live in another country (at least one) for comparison before making such ignorant and outlandish statements

Hankzilla wrote: America: a place where you eat your food before your food and after you had your food. America EFF YEAH.

Xzibit+happy.jpg

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

If your rich almost any country can be like America.
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] America: a place where you eat your food before your food and after you had your food.[/color]

TeamJordan79 wrote:
cats need to live in another country (at least one) for comparison before making such ignorant and outlandish statements

But I have, Nigeria stand up.
ohwell.gif

warning2.jpg
tumblr_ky88nlF3Gu1qaqz8e.jpg

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

If your rich almost any country can be like America.
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] America: a place where you eat your food before your food and after you had your food.[/color]

TeamJordan79 wrote:

But I have, Nigeria stand up.
ohwell.gif

warning2.jpg
tumblr_ky88nlF3Gu1qaqz8e.jpg

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

But getting on topic, I'm not a fan of this country at all. Bullies always get what they deserve and the worst part is they fund both friends and enemies.

do you live in The USA?

But getting on topic, I'm not a fan of this country at all. Bullies always get what they deserve and the worst part is they fund both friends and enemies.

do you live in The USA?

Like I said earlier, America has its problems but for the most part we are more fortunate than the other 95 percent of the world's population.

Like I said earlier, America has its problems but for the most part we are more fortunate than the other 95 percent of the world's population.

yup what Carlin said is true. 99% of people dont' know their congressman, so why would they listen to you? you don't even know who they are, but large companies do.

yup what Carlin said is true. 99% of people dont' know their congressman, so why would they listen to you? you don't even know who they are, but large companies do.

I'm fortunate to live in this country but I don't appreciate the way our government goes about its business. It's a broken system, run by arrogant, power hungry %%#$+ who stick their nose in other country's business. How many countries have we invaded yet we're the first to say "The United States does not approve of _______." Who is the United States to approve of anything? As a citizen it's really embarrassing being represented by such hypocrites.

I'm fortunate to live in this country but I don't appreciate the way our government goes about its business. It's a broken system, run by arrogant, power hungry %%#$+ who stick their nose in other country's business. How many countries have we invaded yet we're the first to say "The United States does not approve of _______." Who is the United States to approve of anything? As a citizen it's really embarrassing being represented by such hypocrites.

I appreciate how a doctor/lawyer or someone "high" class and a janitor or someone considered "low" class can be sitting in the same restaurant having a nice dinner together. Unlike arrogant individuals from other countries that try their best to segregate themselves.

I appreciate how a doctor/lawyer or someone "high" class and a janitor or someone considered "low" class can be sitting in the same restaurant having a nice dinner together. Unlike arrogant individuals from other countries that try their best to segregate themselves.

the greatest thing that i love about being an American is that if you do not like it here then you have the FREEDOM to move out. truly, if you are someone who thinks there are better places in the world to live, by all means pack your s%#& and keep it moving.
indifferent.gif

the greatest thing that i love about being an American is that if you do not like it here then you have the FREEDOM to move out. truly, if you are someone who thinks there are better places in the world to live, by all means pack your s%#& and keep it moving.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

do you live in The USA?

I live in the part of America where the American Dream is selling enough drugs until you get rich or you get killed or robbed. I live in the part of America where there is no Stussy, Supreme, Gucci or anything like that because most people can't afford it. The people in office definitely don't listen to us because they're trying to build a railroad station in order to create more jobs as opposed to putting up the numerous schools they closed down in the past year. It gets much worse than that, people are dying all over the place because of retaliation killings stemming from the various neighbourhood gangs thinking they run the city when their parents barely have enough money to keep them under the roof of some projects that they didn't want to be in to begin with. All while hard working people are losing jobs and famous people get things for free because of their status.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

do you live in The USA?

I live in the part of America where the American Dream is selling enough drugs until you get rich or you get killed or robbed. I live in the part of America where there is no Stussy, Supreme, Gucci or anything like that because most people can't afford it. The people in office definitely don't listen to us because they're trying to build a railroad station in order to create more jobs as opposed to putting up the numerous schools they closed down in the past year. It gets much worse than that, people are dying all over the place because of retaliation killings stemming from the various neighbourhood gangs thinking they run the city when their parents barely have enough money to keep them under the roof of some projects that they didn't want to be in to begin with. All while hard working people are losing jobs and famous people get things for free because of their status.

Originally Posted by peks03

indifferent.gif
Seriously! My brothers and sisters in North Korea do not have that option.
tired.gif

GTHOOHWTBS
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are sitting next to a goddamn laptop in your avatar.
indifferent.gif
  That was a nice little paragraph that you wrote, though.
eyes.gif

And is that a Polo shirt? How much did that cost?

Originally Posted by peks03

indifferent.gif
Seriously! My brothers and sisters in North Korea do not have that option.
tired.gif

GTHOOHWTBS
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are sitting next to a goddamn laptop in your avatar.
indifferent.gif
  That was a nice little paragraph that you wrote, though.
eyes.gif

And is that a Polo shirt? How much did that cost?

Back
Top Bottom