BEING DONE WITH FINALS APPRECIATION THREAD

Last one was today
pimp.gif

I also just woke up from a diesel 5hr nap
laugh.gif

Just got my grades. 3.5 this semester
pimp.gif
Which means all i should have to do is maintain, then im transferring to the school i wanted to be in originally after spring.

9qlp2c.jpg

Just got my grades. 3.5 this semester
pimp.gif
Which means all i should have to do is maintain, then im transferring to the school i wanted to be in originally after spring.

9qlp2c.jpg

Finished up on Thursday.

Probably the most stressful semester I've had since being in college, but I only have one more left. I had a Business Finance final where getting a 45 or lower would fail you for the course NO MATTER what grade you had in the class. It was a departmental final and many people have failed it even with a A or B in the course making them re-take it.

I spent a good 7 hrs (literally) looking over that !@$! and got an 88.
pimp.gif
  All my grades looking good (A's and B's) except for Stats 2. Not so sure on how I did. It'll either be a B or C though.

Finished up on Thursday.

Probably the most stressful semester I've had since being in college, but I only have one more left. I had a Business Finance final where getting a 45 or lower would fail you for the course NO MATTER what grade you had in the class. It was a departmental final and many people have failed it even with a A or B in the course making them re-take it.

I spent a good 7 hrs (literally) looking over that !@$! and got an 88.
pimp.gif
  All my grades looking good (A's and B's) except for Stats 2. Not so sure on how I did. It'll either be a B or C though.

got an A in biology and an A in math... wooh! still waiting on my other two grades ... should be an A in child development and a B or B- in history ... i get super lazy at the end of the semester and don't want to write the million papers she assigns for a non-writing intensive class
indifferent.gif

but really a load off of my chest... pause?

got an A in biology and an A in math... wooh! still waiting on my other two grades ... should be an A in child development and a B or B- in history ... i get super lazy at the end of the semester and don't want to write the million papers she assigns for a non-writing intensive class
indifferent.gif

but really a load off of my chest... pause?

Back
Top Bottom