BEING DONE WITH FINALS APPRECIATION THREAD

it feels good man

this break has to be anything school related free tho, if I see a book in my room Im trowing that $#!+ out

it feels good man

this break has to be anything school related free tho, if I see a book in my room Im trowing that $#!+ out

m7zu6e.gif

28thvl0.gif

30lmd09.gif

8zpnp2.gif

2qs44ms.gif

mbpj47.gif

2qs121h.gif

ioi04n.gif

j7cmj5.gif

2s9p3qg.gif

2mfx8k9.gif

m8pnch.gif

wccuow.gif

bi9vkp.gif

nnrwgm.gif

4k9y6w.gif

Appreciated...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just woke up. its 12:39 here and i dont have homework or have to go to work. slept 13 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im about to go right back to sleep
laugh.gif

just woke up. its 12:39 here and i dont have homework or have to go to work. slept 13 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im about to go right back to sleep
laugh.gif

My finals ended on thirsty thursday. best believe I had the tree and the bottles on deck

My finals ended on thirsty thursday. best believe I had the tree and the bottles on deck

Finished last Thursday 
pimp.gif

Got my grades this past week. 3 A-, 1 B+, and 1 B (I was 3 points away from getting an A- for my managerial accounting class and my lowest grade was for entomology which was supposed to be my easiest class, smh)
.4 away from Dean's List
eyes.gif

I'm just
happy.gif
it's over.
And I think I've accepted that I am an A- student no matter how hard I try.
eyes.gif

Finished last Thursday 
pimp.gif

Got my grades this past week. 3 A-, 1 B+, and 1 B (I was 3 points away from getting an A- for my managerial accounting class and my lowest grade was for entomology which was supposed to be my easiest class, smh)
.4 away from Dean's List
eyes.gif

I'm just
happy.gif
it's over.
And I think I've accepted that I am an A- student no matter how hard I try.
eyes.gif

damn i miss those days
frown.gif
. having a whole month off and not having to worry about exams/hw/papers/etc.
pimp.gif

damn i miss those days
frown.gif
. having a whole month off and not having to worry about exams/hw/papers/etc.
pimp.gif

Anyone else still waiting for their grades to show up? I'm itching to see my grades. I feel like I can't really enjoy my break just yet until I ease my mind by knowing what I got.

Back
Top Bottom