Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

So as you guys know from my post for the most part I'm conscious and honorable for the most part. Lately every girl that I'm talking to has a boyfriend but they still want me to smash. Last night I visited a female friend and she was supposed to come to my place to watch a movie but she insisted we go to hers to watch it and I didn't know why because we passed my house to get to hers. So we get there and she only has a t.v. in her bedroom and as you Cali heads know L.A. IS STUPID HOT RIGHT NOW! So she takes all her clothes off and puts some tight shorts and a little shirt on. Prior to us laying in her bed we were discussing her b.f. and how long they have been together. So she is laying all up on me and her boyfriend is all over the walls and vanity mirror in front of her bed and I'm just looking at dude like damn poor guy, I could literally just obliterate his girl right now and he would never know........... it could have been your girl. Why girls have to set dudes up for the smash so they don't have the guilt trip and they can say you pressured them? As men isn't the honorable thing in this situation saying no? Sad part is some other dude is gonna beat. So dudes that do, do you have no conscious afterwards?

So as you guys know from my post for the most part I'm conscious and honorable for the most part. Lately every girl that I'm talking to has a boyfriend but they still want me to smash. Last night I visited a female friend and she was supposed to come to my place to watch a movie but she insisted we go to hers to watch it and I didn't know why because we passed my house to get to hers. So we get there and she only has a t.v. in her bedroom and as you Cali heads know L.A. IS STUPID HOT RIGHT NOW! So she takes all her clothes off and puts some tight shorts and a little shirt on. Prior to us laying in her bed we were discussing her b.f. and how long they have been together. So she is laying all up on me and her boyfriend is all over the walls and vanity mirror in front of her bed and I'm just looking at dude like damn poor guy, I could literally just obliterate his girl right now and he would never know........... it could have been your girl. Why girls have to set dudes up for the smash so they don't have the guilt trip and they can say you pressured them? As men isn't the honorable thing in this situation saying no? Sad part is some other dude is gonna beat. So dudes that do, do you have no conscious afterwards?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

30t6p3b.gif

Some of these women ain't @@#@.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

30t6p3b.gif

Some of these women ain't @@#@.

Best thing to do is say no. Don't help these loose, foul, sleazy, disgusting, trifling, no moral having skeezers out.

Some of these girls these days are just pitiful.

The same goes for dudes who do this too.

Best thing to do is say no. Don't help these loose, foul, sleazy, disgusting, trifling, no moral having skeezers out.

Some of these girls these days are just pitiful.

The same goes for dudes who do this too.

Nah, on some real for the last month I've been pulling chicks with boyfriends like crazy and they still wanna have sex. Females are seriously not playing in 2010.

Nah, on some real for the last month I've been pulling chicks with boyfriends like crazy and they still wanna have sex. Females are seriously not playing in 2010.

Do you think too its has a lot to do with where you live? I hear things are a bit different there.

Do you think too its has a lot to do with where you live? I hear things are a bit different there.

Had you posted this earlier, you'd be gettin a bunch of "YNS" or talks of dudes that would have done the deed. Levelheaded late night NT FTW 
pimp.gif
(for the most part). But you honestly set yourself up by agreeing to go to her house even when you already knew she had a bf. What else would she have been wanting to do? 

Had you posted this earlier, you'd be gettin a bunch of "YNS" or talks of dudes that would have done the deed. Levelheaded late night NT FTW 
pimp.gif
(for the most part). But you honestly set yourself up by agreeing to go to her house even when you already knew she had a bf. What else would she have been wanting to do? 

Im in L.A and yea L.A. chicks are different than any other chick. L.A. chicks are lost in the sauce.

Im in L.A and yea L.A. chicks are different than any other chick. L.A. chicks are lost in the sauce.

When I was younger I didn't care if chicks had a dude or not. If they were willing, so was I. As I got older I saw the mistake in it. It isn't worth the hassle.
One girl I messed with had a bf who found out, dragged her out in the middle of the night, smacked her up and left her out by the Verrazano Bridge.
Obviously, it was wrong on the dude to hit the girl, but I don't want to be involved in something like that again.

When I was younger I didn't care if chicks had a dude or not. If they were willing, so was I. As I got older I saw the mistake in it. It isn't worth the hassle.
One girl I messed with had a bf who found out, dragged her out in the middle of the night, smacked her up and left her out by the Verrazano Bridge.
Obviously, it was wrong on the dude to hit the girl, but I don't want to be involved in something like that again.

I was in a similar position and i even met the dude that the chick was dating later on: nice kid but a sucka for love. Anyway, I somehow restrained myself and made a 180 degree turn rounding second base back to the blue ball dugout. I still have some regret thinking i shoulda smashed especially after I found out couple of years later that she dumped that kid with quickness and got married to some other dude. 

I was in a similar position and i even met the dude that the chick was dating later on: nice kid but a sucka for love. Anyway, I somehow restrained myself and made a 180 degree turn rounding second base back to the blue ball dugout. I still have some regret thinking i shoulda smashed especially after I found out couple of years later that she dumped that kid with quickness and got married to some other dude. 

If you can make a girl feel she will act on it. Long time BFs get boring so they go out to have fun and meet someone in the moment that makes them feel. 

Girls aren't Loyal they are Emotional, Make a girl feel good and she will show you a good time. Women should be loyal but they arent, 

BF should be more entertaining and learn to keep her women happy. 

When its all said and done its really up to you what you want to do. Granted I dont want to happen to me but it happens and has happened to me. 

Ive been with girls where right after phone rings and its her BF, Only finding out she has a BF that very second and they talk to them like nothings happened. 

Learn from personal experience and make your own decisions. 

Back
Top Bottom