Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

If you can make a girl feel she will act on it. Long time BFs get boring so they go out to have fun and meet someone in the moment that makes them feel. 

Girls aren't Loyal they are Emotional, Make a girl feel good and she will show you a good time. Women should be loyal but they arent, 

BF should be more entertaining and learn to keep her women happy. 

When its all said and done its really up to you what you want to do. Granted I dont want to happen to me but it happens and has happened to me. 

Ive been with girls where right after phone rings and its her BF, Only finding out she has a BF that very second and they talk to them like nothings happened. 

Learn from personal experience and make your own decisions. 

i've done it before more times than i'd like to admit.
no remorse.
only girls w/ bf's i can't bring myself to sleep w/ a married or engaged woman.
i know its splitting hairs but still, i do have some sort of conscious.

more recently a chick i used to beat back in college moved out of the country w/ her then bf but now husband and leading up to the day before she left she asked me if she should stay and that she wanted to have sex. and then after 2 days she left she's engaged. now that she's back in the states and her husband is still out of the country due to visa issues, i met up with her over the weekend for an art fair and just to catch up since we are friends. nothing happened, but when i get back home i get a text telling me that i'm effin' attractive. i just played it off and replied "i know" .

in my dealings with women with significant others, i'm quite often reminded that broads ain't !#!... and marriage is for suckers. i just dont see the point. if you're not truly ready to settle down with 1 person the rest of your life, don't be polite or feel obligated to get married.

the only way i'll get married is if i found someone that i truly love and trust and we discuss marriage first no surprise b.s. so we both know that what we're getting ourselves into. but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

i've done it before more times than i'd like to admit.
no remorse.
only girls w/ bf's i can't bring myself to sleep w/ a married or engaged woman.
i know its splitting hairs but still, i do have some sort of conscious.

more recently a chick i used to beat back in college moved out of the country w/ her then bf but now husband and leading up to the day before she left she asked me if she should stay and that she wanted to have sex. and then after 2 days she left she's engaged. now that she's back in the states and her husband is still out of the country due to visa issues, i met up with her over the weekend for an art fair and just to catch up since we are friends. nothing happened, but when i get back home i get a text telling me that i'm effin' attractive. i just played it off and replied "i know" .

in my dealings with women with significant others, i'm quite often reminded that broads ain't !#!... and marriage is for suckers. i just dont see the point. if you're not truly ready to settle down with 1 person the rest of your life, don't be polite or feel obligated to get married.

the only way i'll get married is if i found someone that i truly love and trust and we discuss marriage first no surprise b.s. so we both know that what we're getting ourselves into. but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Originally Posted by domc03

I don't know of alot of married couples that don't go into marriage with a similar plan. Its following through on that loyalty vow that is the true test. And unfortunately it is where most marriages fail 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by domc03

I don't know of alot of married couples that don't go into marriage with a similar plan. Its following through on that loyalty vow that is the true test. And unfortunately it is where most marriages fail 
tired.gif

Set up the proper atmosphere, where smashing can occur with no disruptions.. better believe it's going down. If you put yourself in that predicament then you gotta believe that you're already partially at fault... but breezy's now are wayyyy too tricky.
I did it before. Girl said her and her man were "on a break" and seeing other people.. apparently he was not aware of this.
Knew she was full of it, but went along anyway. SMH at me.
Met the guy after me and her deaded it, dude is a class act. Felt like a real low-life.
I want to say that I won't ever do it again but when she whips mine out.. well i'm still a man after all

Set up the proper atmosphere, where smashing can occur with no disruptions.. better believe it's going down. If you put yourself in that predicament then you gotta believe that you're already partially at fault... but breezy's now are wayyyy too tricky.
I did it before. Girl said her and her man were "on a break" and seeing other people.. apparently he was not aware of this.
Knew she was full of it, but went along anyway. SMH at me.
Met the guy after me and her deaded it, dude is a class act. Felt like a real low-life.
I want to say that I won't ever do it again but when she whips mine out.. well i'm still a man after all

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

walloftext
Not that serious bro.

This reminds me of that scene in Friday, where Craig's GF answers the phone and theres some dude asleep next to her. Funny thing is that theres a picture of Craig on the background if you play close attention. HAHAHA aaaaaah, good times
laugh.gif

To answer your questions OP, I don't see myself doing that type of stuff(hasn't happen yet, so I might eat my words later on in life) for the simple fact that I won't feel good about myself after I'm done (Not saying I will from the beginning to begin with anyway). My conscious thought won't let me do it, but like you said, there will be someone out there who will and won't give a damn either. It be like that sometimes, ya dig?

EDIT- She don't answer the phone, Craig does. lol. Silly me.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

walloftext
Not that serious bro.

This reminds me of that scene in Friday, where Craig's GF answers the phone and theres some dude asleep next to her. Funny thing is that theres a picture of Craig on the background if you play close attention. HAHAHA aaaaaah, good times
laugh.gif

To answer your questions OP, I don't see myself doing that type of stuff(hasn't happen yet, so I might eat my words later on in life) for the simple fact that I won't feel good about myself after I'm done (Not saying I will from the beginning to begin with anyway). My conscious thought won't let me do it, but like you said, there will be someone out there who will and won't give a damn either. It be like that sometimes, ya dig?

EDIT- She don't answer the phone, Craig does. lol. Silly me.

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

Yea, its sad and I'm not bitter towards women but being a very logical and loyal dude I really can't stand chicks sometimes. When she had him on speaker phone while she was laying next to me(she begged me not to talk at all) I was just like you trife +%% !**!#. Cold part is dude knew something was funny and he kept telling her your acting weird. Women are so good at lieing that sometimes their level of deception can run chills down your spine. God has been putting me in situations lately that are reaffirming my belief about the degradation of the male female dynamic.

Yea, its sad and I'm not bitter towards women but being a very logical and loyal dude I really can't stand chicks sometimes. When she had him on speaker phone while she was laying next to me(she begged me not to talk at all) I was just like you trife +%% !**!#. Cold part is dude knew something was funny and he kept telling her your acting weird. Women are so good at lieing that sometimes their level of deception can run chills down your spine. God has been putting me in situations lately that are reaffirming my belief about the degradation of the male female dynamic.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

so much win in just what you posted.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

so much win in just what you posted.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom