Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I've said it before on this board, and I'll say it again, but some of you NTers have had the strangest experiences with women, and largely because the company you keep are lame. I hate to say it, and I mean no offense, but some of y'all appear to have really questionable standards. It's really unfortunate that some of you keep meeting lame women who aren't about anything because there are so many good, intelligent, quality women out there. I know a lot personally. Why y'all aren't meeting them is beyond me.
ohwell.gif
Or maybe you're meeting them, but you don't care for the package they come in. IDK.
let NT tell it those quality women are only a 6 so they settle for the crazy and unfaithful 8s and 9s
laugh.gif

Women are always taken aback by this, it's the "crazy/hot" scale we live by though, it is what it is.

thats fine but it leaves you with no room to complain when *$*% goes wrong

I've said it before on this board, and I'll say it again, but some of you NTers have had the strangest experiences with women, and largely because the company you keep are lame. I hate to say it, and I mean no offense, but some of y'all appear to have really questionable standards. It's really unfortunate that some of you keep meeting lame women who aren't about anything because there are so many good, intelligent, quality women out there. I know a lot personally. Why y'all aren't meeting them is beyond me.
ohwell.gif
Or maybe you're meeting them, but you don't care for the package they come in. IDK.
let NT tell it those quality women are only a 6 so they settle for the crazy and unfaithful 8s and 9s
laugh.gif

Women are always taken aback by this, it's the "crazy/hot" scale we live by though, it is what it is.

Ehh, Women are usually more prone to making these horrible decisions when it comes to choosing a partner.
We may choose these crazy girls when it comes to smashing but I think for the most part we always get a decent girl even if shes a 7 when it comes to a serious relationship.

Women on the other hand are capable of picking the most unstable of dudes to get in a relationship with.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Ehh, Women are usually more prone to making these horrible decisions when it comes to choosing a partner.
We may choose these crazy girls when it comes to smashing but I think for the most part we always get a decent girl even if shes a 7 when it comes to a serious relationship.

Women on the other hand are capable of picking the most unstable of dudes to get in a relationship with.

Originally Posted by Diego

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

This seems true, they don't even have a scale, they'll cuff up hell rell looking dudes that constantly put the backhand to them.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

This seems true, they don't even have a scale, they'll cuff up hell rell looking dudes that constantly put the backhand to them.

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Unfortunate but true, that faithful women are very difficult to come by. And the media,social networks, entertainment business, etc etc, play a huge role in the decline of monogamy or relationships as a whole, and the incline of infidelity/disloyalty etc etc. Teens and young adults, as some have mentioned, 18-25, see the glitz and the glamor and their friends doing this and that. Whether it be stealing, lying, cheating, and think is OK for them to do the aforementioned. And it's an unstoppable cycle that many of us will probably witness or be apart of some day. Unfortunate but true. Preach on NT

nuff said...

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Unfortunate but true, that faithful women are very difficult to come by. And the media,social networks, entertainment business, etc etc, play a huge role in the decline of monogamy or relationships as a whole, and the incline of infidelity/disloyalty etc etc. Teens and young adults, as some have mentioned, 18-25, see the glitz and the glamor and their friends doing this and that. Whether it be stealing, lying, cheating, and think is OK for them to do the aforementioned. And it's an unstoppable cycle that many of us will probably witness or be apart of some day. Unfortunate but true. Preach on NT

nuff said...

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

As many times as ive heard dudes put up with their girls because of the sex its definitely not as one sided as you're making it.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

As many times as ive heard dudes put up with their girls because of the sex its definitely not as one sided as you're making it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

exactly and to me those girls who do it dont get a pass either

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

exactly and to me those girls who do it dont get a pass either

Back
Top Bottom