Bel-Air Vol. Fresh Prince reboot

saw the first ep since it was free and liked it. is peacock gonna show the other eps (after some time has passed) for free or do I gotta subscribe?

saw the first ep since it was free and liked it. is peacock gonna show the other eps (after some time has passed) for free or do I gotta subscribe?
You have to subscribe. I’ll just wait until all the episodes are out. Peacock is really trash.

Smh Wills homie & mom hating on the fact that he leveled up. Why on earth would you want somebody to come back to piss poor Philly and be miserable? Seems like the mom would have tried to move out that way and make an opportunity for herself.
Seems like Carlton might F up and let what Uncle Phil did for Will come to light.

Smh Wills homie & mom hating on the fact that he leveled up. Why on earth would you want somebody to come back to piss poor Philly and be miserable? Seems like the mom would have tried to move out that way and make an opportunity for herself.
Seems like Carlton might F up and let what Uncle Phil did for Will come to light.

I think more of the video footage from the dinner is gonna leak and jam up Uncle Phil.

All caught up on the six episodes that are out and really enjoyed them all

I like the spin on pretty much everything, it just works

I really hate Carlton, man.

He gotta get shot in one of these episodes.

Hoping For This But Will Don’t Save Him

70407B0B-37A6-4318-B46E-DCEB046950A1.jpeg

This show has been a refreshing surprise for me. Didn't think it would be this entertaining.

Lol Carlton and Phil def Nigerian.

Lol at that windmill dunk, who seen that? Looked like, “Like Mike.”

This show is a disappointment, it started off pretty good but man why is everything politically driven?! Can we just enjoy the show and good story lines. The show had potential too

Back
Top Bottom