Bel-Air Vol. Fresh Prince reboot

The "why is everything so political" bunch are the worst. Probably the same people who watch Fox news all day. Politics is part of life and Phil on the show is running for office.

I hate that police chief on the show as much as carlton.

The "why is everything so political" bunch are the worst. Probably the same people who watch Fox news all day. Politics is part of life and Phil on the show is running for office.

I hate that police chief on the show as much as carlton.

Cheating on his sick wife?

Man’s scum

I would say yes if Carlton wasn’t hating on Will from the jump. He don’t owe dude no loyalty.

Man cheated on his sick wife then wanted the white mistress to speak at her memorial?

Nah he bottom of the barrel

Bro :rofl:

I Know Its A Delayed Reaction Since I Watched The Episode A Few Days Back But This Is Truly NUTS :rofl:

Gotta Be A Top 25 Wtf Moment In TV Show History.

Our stuff ain't for you.

Yall already got a million other shows to pick from man.

Yea he can go watch Ozark or some s***

Bro :rofl:

I Know Its A Delayed Reaction Since I Watched The Episode A Few Days Back But This Is Truly NUTS :rofl:

Gotta Be A Top 25 Wtf Moment In TV Show History.

Like the police chief is easily the worst person on the show. It goes.

1. Police chief
2. Carlton
3.Connor

Haven’t watched yet but this thread is pretty funny. :rofl:

It's solid. I watch it each Thursday night at my girls spot. She cooks dinner, I pour a lil something to drink, watch Bel-air.

It's like my pre-Friday. Especially since there is no TNF and the Lakers suck.

I wonder what's going to be the spin on Will's pop on this series :nerd:? Ma dukes, Aunt Viv & Uncle Phil hiding something big it seems...

I wonder what's going to be the spin on Will's pop on this series :nerd:? Ma dukes, Aunt Viv & Uncle Phil hiding something big it seems...

They'll probably spin Will's Pops as some kind of scammer that's still about that life. That's what I picked up when I saw the episode

The aunt Viv and wills mom's fights and bickering were mad irritating. A lot of insecure people on this show.

Last edited:
The aunt Viv and wills mom's fights and bickering were mad irritating. A lot of insecure people on this show.

The Scene With The At The Party I Thought Was Maybe The Best Of The Show So Far.

It’s Def Been Maybe My Favorite Conflict Presented In The Show So Far.

Also Makes Me Realize The Actress Playing Aunt Viv Is The Highlight Acting Wise In The Show.

Was G about to turn in his resignation before Will walked in? That's what it felt like. He had strong feelings about Phil not allowing Lou to come around Will.

Just watched the latest episode.

The conflicts presented in this episode are real conflicts.

Carlton is busting his *** to be perfect and everyone gravitates to Will who has only been there a couple months. It's almost the biblical story of the prodigal son.

Will's mom having resentment towards her sister when she was the one who helped her get to where she is today and had to stay behind to take care of mom. It seems Will's mom just wants acknowledgement. It's not like she's asking Aunt Viv for money

The Scene With The At The Party I Thought Was Maybe The Best Of The Show So Far.

It’s Def Been Maybe My Favorite Conflict Presented In The Show So Far.

Also Makes Me Realize The Actress Playing Aunt Viv Is The Highlight Acting Wise In The Show.

It seems like a central theme of the show is people being salty about not being successful.

Back
Top Bottom