Ben Baller sighting

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

frown.gif

@ Devon Aoki being pregnant...she was on my "when i get really famous list"...baby father a dork too, hope she signed a prenuptial
she looks like a guppy with the complexion of a popcorn jelly bean
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
 outta hear.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

frown.gif

@ Devon Aoki being pregnant...she was on my "when i get really famous list"...baby father a dork too, hope she signed a prenuptial
she looks like a guppy with the complexion of a popcorn jelly bean
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
 outta hear.
laugh.gif
....The you see her IN PERSON and be forget everything you said,

I like her, that's all that matters

Dudes are trippin...

If you saw Khloe IN PERSON...without knowing she has two sisters....lets say hypothectically at a PACKED nightclub.

You'd be bumping into a tall, rich, successfull, funny, beautiful chick who's like an 8 (no ducktales)...I think because of her sisters

dudes are automatically factoring that into their choice.

Khloe is gorgeous, and the total package.....had Lamar proposing after 8 days.....meanwhile Kim and Kourt are chasing their men across the nation against their will.

Khloe = BAD!

Dudes are trippin...

If you saw Khloe IN PERSON...without knowing she has two sisters....lets say hypothectically at a PACKED nightclub.

You'd be bumping into a tall, rich, successfull, funny, beautiful chick who's like an 8 (no ducktales)...I think because of her sisters

Khloe is gorgeous, and the total package.....had Lamar proposing after 8 days.....meanwhile Kim and Kourt are chasing their men across the nation against their will.

Khloe = BAD!
3ab363881f49938a63ec3d2dfc7dcf1e86605782_r.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Kourtney looks sexy as hell

Khloe? Kourtney isn't in the pic...But I've always liked Khloe better as the total package.

Khloe > Kourtney > Kim

Did you mean Khloe is the total package or she has a package?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!
A+ execution
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!
A+ execution
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!
A+ execution
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!
A+ execution
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real life...

idk why people hate on Ben so much, seems like a cool dude...

and always put it down at the NT Socal summits, hooking people up with LRG gear and stickers (when it was poppin)

Ben is a celebrity jeweler, OG NT'er "Henzo, Ninja, Golden status", he's smashed Tila Tequila and Gabrielle Union, and others he's also hit us with exclusive pics...he's done some epic things at NT summits (have to be PM'd) ...he's been in numerous videos (David Banner "Get Like Me")
he's a humble dude and supports things he chooses without motive or intent for something in return. And is the only celeb on here that doesn't post under an alias. I vouch for Baller, he's cool dude in my book

^THIS... met him back in back in 2002 at a couple of the LA summits.  i don't know him well like a lot of the socal NT heads.  but the couple of times i've met him, he was very humble.  i had no clue who he was or what he did at the time.  it took about another year or so after seeing some of the pix he's posted.  wasn't he in the destiny's child 'soldier' vid too?  pardon my ignorance on this answer.

Nah...I see what dude is saying kloe ain't the most attractive sister but based on personality...she definitely seems the coolest.
Kourtney seems lame as hell..but when kloe's around, she seems to open up way more.

Kim...won't even talk about. Her persona seems like trash and she keeps getting work done.

Btw...when you said Henzo, Ninja, Golden....were you talking about ga? Not going to say who I am bc I might get banned on site, but whatever happened to garmz?

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Nah...I see what dude is saying kloe ain't the most attractive sister but based on personality...she definitely seems the coolest.
Kourtney seems lame as hell..but when kloe's around, she seems to open up way more.

Kim...won't even talk about. Her persona seems like trash and she keeps getting work done.

Btw...when you said Henzo, Ninja, Golden....were you talking about ga? Not going to say who I am bc I might get banned on site, but whatever happened to garmz?
he still around 

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!

roll.gif

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom