Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
428daffy.jpg

"Despicable..."

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

YO DIDNT BEN SAY THE SRT-8 WAS A GIFT?
Said it was a gift from Baron Davis

I dont ever remember him saying it was a gift, He implyed it, but never said it.........and it was Gilbert Arenas not BD
Thought it was baron
grin.gif
Yea im pretty sure he said BD copped it for him...
nah i def remember that post/thread w/e

he said that #*$# was a gift indeed.

Shoot maybe im wrong I swore it was Gilbert

shoot, once all the import kids/stupid street readers and sasha worshipers catch wind of this...

tila tequila.... sasha... what other import models are lunatics?

its was kinda entertaining at first but now dude is starting to look really lame...i didn't really have an opinion of him before this but its starting toseem he hides behind his money and stuff...

i know he's read this thread and that probably why he's goin on this next chick...

i don't see why he had to blog about her son on there. the poor kid doesn't need his life story aired out on some internet blog for the whole world toknow about.

428daffy.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant even front..I've been at the point of airing broads out onlike (Gunna and z0 know who I'm talkin about) but it's pointless. you just looklike a lame. Especially something like a miscarriage...i'da just left that +*+ offline...

Still and all, the jokes in here are DUMB funny. I dont see why some of you all seem to dislike the guy like you all do but it is what it is.

You ol terry cloth *** Ns.

"Oh my god! Will someone please think of the children!"

"He's a lame for posting that...(logs onto blogspot) 'its over between me and becky/rashonda/maribel/sung lee. She's cheated for the lasttime!"

F outta here. When did all ya'll get so super soft?

And I give ben big props. Not too many cats recognize their simping in action. He caught it kinda late, but he did catch it. Half of ya'll will be trickinall your lives unknowlingly.
But don't get me wrong. He's still a lightweight square for lovin her too hard. Never love nothin that bleed for 5 days and don't die.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

yeah, somebody exposed him about that too... idk about buddy
laugh.gif

He seems aight, in a used car salesman type of way... Nice as hell but full of fibs

roll.gif

sad but true

i dont remember who it was either but he did say it was a gift or w/e was all surprised/braggin about burnin the rubber up on it etc.

some insider s/n came out the blue an called him out on it and some other stuff. good ol ben is good with holdin his ground though as usual when somebody try an get at him so it was w/e once again.
Red Flag aka BWS Foot Soldier. He's been calling him out for a minute and dished a lot of dirt about Sasha in a post awhile back.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif

He seems aight, in a used car salesman type of way... Nice as hell but full of fibs

roll.gif

sad but true

i dont remember who it was either but he did say it was a gift or w/e was all surprised/braggin about burnin the rubber up on it etc.

some insider s/n came out the blue an called him out on it and some other stuff. good ol ben is good with holdin his ground though as usual when somebody try an get at him so it was w/e once again.
Red Flag aka BWS Foot Soldier. He's been calling him out for a minute and dished a lot of dirt about Sasha in a post awhile back.
nerd.gif

Where is Red Flag?
Dude ALWAYS had something to say about Ben and his lifestyle.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

BWS/Red flag is banned. His new sn got denied too, pretty funny btw.
laugh.gif
aint that the one dude who went in on that cat (forget who it was) about his BMW, chick, and clothing line? Dude fired back at BWS, but heposted a pic of his maserati, and the girl he was dating...needless to say, there was no rebuttal....

roll.gif
@ my dude Haze w. the Daffy Duck...."despicable" with spit flying all over the place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif

roll.gif

sad but true

nerd.gif
Just the usual, that she was a go go dancer and doesn't take care of her kid.

This thread reminds me of the "Young Rilla 'Appreciation'" Thread. Except,in this thread, y'all "Appreciating" Ben Baller...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom