Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word i remember that. Dude said he was married to a sista that was an international model.
And he made a thread about getting that charger as a bd gift from a nba baller boy of his.
dudes whole life is a fraud

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

Originally Posted by dimez81

at one time was this dude married to a movie star are something, that was famous in like foreign movies?? but nevee posted her on wanted to show her off cause he didnt want to get into his personal...i swore homie said he was already married?

When people got on him for openly using the N word he said his wife was black and he had biracial kids.
Wow, I would've liked to read that thread. Things seem to get worse and worse for mr. baller.

son aint even trying to sign on to NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

Originally Posted by dimez81

at one time was this dude married to a movie star are something, that was famous in like foreign movies?? but nevee posted her on wanted to show her off cause he didnt want to get into his personal...i swore homie said he was already married?

When people got on him for openly using the N word he said his wife was black and he had biracial kids.

laugh.gif
that's what it was....dude said he grew up in a black neighborhood, was in a black frat, had a black wife...so it was OK for him to drop the N word onthe regular....

dude also said he played football/basketball at Cal (one of the two or both...can't remember what he said)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
but we all know he's read this thread...
roll.gif
you know it ... dude is preparing the biggest reply in NThistory right now ... gonna sell all sorts of dreams to save face ... either that or hes gonna play the "ya'll never gonna be as tight as me or haveas much money and cars and jewelz etc... etc..." ...

personally i dont even wanna see dude respond, i wont believe him no way ... i'd much rather this thread stay alive and the lulz keep coming ...

edit... i found where hes been hiding ...

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Son said he use to bang Megan Good too.....hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Son also said he took Faith Evans to some hotel so 2Pac could smash...
laugh.gif

i remember that
laugh.gif
.....i never trusted jewelers who acted "urban" for business....all them fools are shady

that doesnt mean %!+. If you dont have game, no amount of money can solve that.
no sir...Chris Rock and Shelden Williams pullin the caliber of female they have is a prime example of money and fame solving the lack of game. Even though Shelden pulled Candace as high school seniors...you think she'd be his main babe if dude was playin rec league ball in so cal workin' a 9to 5? Possible...BUT I DOUBT IT!

laugh.gif
i know for 100% fact that he smash megan, but she wasnt even popular back then. she was still trying to get in the door and back then DJ BenBaller was on tour with the Roc.
thats not hard to do. i mean i could smash her now even if i was a professional crip walker for snoop dogg.

but he did front on the whole kid thing. he got a seed. i think hes 6 or 7 now. and his ex wife was so super bad its not even funny. like it was uncomfortablecause i wanted to beat so bad.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
but we all know he's read this thread...
roll.gif
you know it ... dude is preparing the biggest reply in NT history right now ... gonna sell all sorts of dreams to save face ... either that or hes gonna play the "ya'll never gonna be as tight as me or have as much money and cars and jewelz etc... etc..." ...

personally i dont even wanna see dude respond, i wont believe him no way ... i'd much rather this thread stay alive and the lulz keep coming ...

edit... i found where hes been hiding ...

http://www.youtube.com/v/wpfbbfanOJs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/wpfbbfanOJs&rel=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/wpfbbfanOJs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/wpfbbfanOJs&rel=1

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

laugh.gif
i know for 100% fact that he smash megan, but she wasnt even popular back then. she was still trying to get in the door and back then DJ Ben Baller was on tour with the Roc.
thats not hard to do. i mean i could smash her now even if i was a professional crip walker for snoop dogg.

but he did front on the whole kid thing. he got a seed. i think hes 6 or 7 now. and his ex wife was so super bad its not even funny. like it was uncomfortable cause i wanted to beat so bad.
CaptainMorgan2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom